The second Embrace

Embrace

Leo's POV

I woke up to banging sounds from somewhere.when I opened my eyes I was confused.I coudn't recognize the room.this room is far more luxurious than my room.but then I remembered I'm married and that I'm sharing a house with ravi hyung.well thinking that ravi hyung is my husband and I'm already married makes me so flustered that I almost thought my face is burning.well I should go downstairs and see what's all the commotion is about, so I quickly got up ,washed my face and went downstairs.when I enter the kitchen ther was two men sitting at the table and ravi hyung was busy making breakfast.one of them is making weird faces at the other and the other one is just laughing at him.the one who's making the faces looks kind of funny with elf ears and huge round glasses on.the other one is much younger looking and resembles a puppy.I stood there hesitant on what to do.I'm not a people person so seeing that there's new people I begn to feel shy and nervous.

"oh taekwoon.-ah you're already awake?Ravi hyung asked me while serving breakfast on to the table.he was already dressed up to go to his office.and he looked handsome.but seeing him serving breakfast looking all husband like made my heart flutter. no taekwoon!just No !you can't think like that.you'll only get hurt in te end if you fall for him .

"uhh yeah hyung .go-good m-morning!"I stuttered nervously fidgeting in my place because those two men are staring at me intently.

I guess Ravi hyung noticed me fidgetng."hey you two! quit with staring you're scaring him" he said to those two men and they got startled.

"Taekwoon don't be creeped out they are just weirdos." at this those two men looked at Ravi hyung with really exagerated offended faces.it was funny.

"so taekwoon say hi, this is Jaehawan who is my manager slash driver"

"hey you forgot the 'slash friend" the one with the elf ears said to Ravi hyung

"anyway Taekwoon? nice to meet you.you can call me ken hyung and I was the only cutie here but that's until you came around.how dare you steal my crown! he said the last part of the sentence in a weird ajumma voice.well that got me to laugh.wow I don't think I've ever laughed that much in my entire life.when I finished laughing everyone was staring at me.so I blushed and hid my face embarrased .seriously this s so embarrasing.

"ahhh he's so cute. he looks like a hamster, but then again he looks like a little kitten .how can someone look like a hamster and a kitten and also be so cute?ken hyung this is your end .no way in hell in your whole life you will attain that much cuteness." the other hyung said and looked towards Ravi hyung but he kind of look dazed so he took it on himself to introduce himself.

"hello I'm Sanghyuk .I'm won- .. ah Ravi hyung's secretary slash friend.but you can call me hyogi hyung.I was the maknae around here until you came along.you're really stealing all our titles aren't you?"

"ahh I'm sorry"

"oh I was just kidding"

"awwwwwwwwww he's so ADORABLE! ottokaji?" that was ken hyung and at his high pitched screaming ravi hyung flinched and looked like he was about to strangle ken hyung.

"guys stop it.taekwoon come sit and eat your breakfast.if you two don't stop all your weirdness I'm going to switch you to hakyeon hyung's depatment."Ravi hyung ordered.and at that ken hyung and hyogi hyund looked scared out of their mind they just started to eat in silence.I don't know who that hakyeon person is but sounds like he's pretty scary.I feel bad for these weird hyungs.I kind of like them already, they're funny and weird?

breakfast ended soon and three hyungs went to work.I didn't have classes till noon.so I just lazed around the house and enjoyed my newfound freedom.

............................................................................................

when I walked to my class hongbin was already waiting for me with a bright smile.hongbin is my only friend . and really, he has the brightest sunshine smile that I've ever seen.but he could never catch upto Ravi hyung's cute and scrunchy pretty smile...

aish seriously taekwoon you have to stop this!

"hey you! why were you absent yesterday ?and why didn't you answer my calls? honbing whined.at that I sighed.might as well tell him afterall he is the only friend I have.

"ahh yesterdaay was my wedding binnie, sorry I couldn't tell you sooner.so you can understand about the phone part .right?

honbin stared weirdly at me for a second and then started to laugh.

"ayyy Taekwoonie when did you start to be so sarcastic? but that was a good one.having your wedding? hahaha"

"I'm not joking hongbinnie .see I even have a ring" I showed him the silver band that i on my ring finger .and at that he looked like he was about to faint.

"YA YOU REALLY MARRIED.BUT WHO? WHEN?AND WHY? YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A BOYFRIEND.AND WHY SO SUDDENLY? YOU'RE JUST 20 FOR GOD SAKE" he screamed in my ear and gasped for air .I knew this would come so I took him into a corner and explained the whole story to him in detail.

"wow really? you married Kim Ravi? as in THE KIM RAVI?

hongbin was so shocked and he kept asking me questions until I almost beggede him to stop with a promise that I will take him to my house on a weekend.

...................................

it was pretty late when I got home but no one was home so I went upstaires and took a bath.when I finished that I went downstaires and watched some TV while munching on chocolate chip cookies.

and then all three hyungs came in after and hour and suddenly I had a earful of ken hyung and hyogi hyung telling me about their day.they never stopped talking even when we ordered pizza and ate them.Ravi hyung was silen this whole time.I wonder what his day was like.was it tiring? or was it fun?I wish he would tell me but then again I'm no one to him.

after dinner ken hyung dragged us all into the sofa infront of the TV and put on a movie.

"why do we all have to sit in the sofa?" ravi hyung asked with annoyed look on his face.

ken hyung made all of us sit on the same sofa even when there are lot of other places to sit.so we were all squished next to each other .I was at a one end on the sofa next to Ravi hyung.so I tried to avoid all the contact.but it was impossible and I ended up pressed tightly against his side.

"it's because this is comfy and warm.it's cold outide and body heat is the best to get yourself warmed" ken hyung said.

"this is stupid." ravi hyung started to get up with a grumpy look but ken hyung pulled him down and locked is arm around Ravi hyung and kept him in place.although ravi hyung looked annoyed he didn't fight it and just stayed on the sofa.

.....................................................................................................................

Ravi's POV

ken put on the movie and it started.I don't even know what movie it is.but knowing ken it must be a horror movie.seriously he's a horror movi maniac eventhough he doesn't look like one.I don't mind though.I'm not scared of them .I just think they are pointless.movie started and I just kept staring at the screen without payng much attention to it.but after like 15 minutes into the movie I looked over to my side because I felt taekwoon trembling beside me.and I was right.he looked like he's going to pass out .with tightened fists and eyes wide as saucers, but then again he managed to look really cute even in that state.what are you thinking wonshik?thinking he's cute when the kid is probably dying from being scared.

the kid look so scared .so I didn't have any choice.I gently patted his knee to comfort him.but at that moment something popped out in the screen and taekwoon jumped up and latched onto my arm .he was clutching it so tightly and after a moment or two he pressed his face into my chest too.I just rubbed his back because I felt bad about making him go through this.and you just want to hold him.actually you always wanted to hold him.he always look so soft and cute you just want to hug him and not let go..

ahh kim wonshik! stop that okay? yeah I admit that he's cute but that doesn't mean I like him!

yes it does!

no it doesn't!

it so does!

ughhh whatever! I gave up arguing with my mind.

after halfway through the movie .Taekwoon is almost on my lap.holding my hand tightly and his face pressed tightly to my chest but almost asleep.this whole time I kept rubbing his trembling back to calm him.so when he's almost asleep I decided to call it quit and get him to bed.

and then I managed to lift him up in my arms and carried him to his bed.his face is still pressed to my chest and in my vision he looked so cute,soft and innocent.that I almost squished him in my arms.JUST WHAT ARE YOU TALKING KIM WONSHIK?but even when I put him on the bed and tucked him in he didn't wke up.

wow he look so angelic when he's sleeping.while in my thoughts I absentmindedly pushed his hair away from his face, but then I realized my mistake and quickly pulled my hand away.when I left his room I kept the hallway light on because I was worried that if he wakes up he will get scared in the dark .I don't want  repeat of the last time.

.............................................................................................................

while Ravi was distracted tucking taekwoon in, two men followed him and kept watching the lovely scene.

"did you see it ?oh my god they were so cute ahhhhhh"ken squealed

"yeah yeah I saw it.this is the first time I saw Ravi hyung being that gentle with someone .indeed Taekwoon is very special and precious."hyuk spoke in a serious tone.

"looks like he finally found the right one" ................

 

hello my angels and little demons.please comment and tell me what you thought?

sorry for all the grammer and spelling mistakes.but I wanted to update because the response was so good.

so ken ,binnie and hyogi made a appearance .what do you think of their characters?and should I add another side ship in this too?please comment your ideas.

anyway thank you to all the subscribers,and upvoters.and thank you for all the lovely comments. hope you'll enjoy this new chapter.