Chapter 2 |A murderer?|

Pretty Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

enjoy!!!!!!!! double updates.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I sat there. In the quiet white room waiting for almost 10 minutes, I would say. When am I going to get out? When are my parents going to look for me? Who knows if they even will? Maybe they’ll say ‘Oh, looks like we won’t be dealing with her anymore. Yippee!’ I could even picture my mom’s face when she realizes I never came home. 
 
She’ll probably be happy that she doesn’t have any more stress on her hands. Yeah that’s exactly what will happen. 
 
Suddenly a thought occurred in my head. What if this giant kills me? What if she does horrible things, that giant why is she so tall? compare to my height... Oh goodness. A big rush of nervousness rushed through my body. I can’t do this.
 
I have to get out of here. I still have to find out how though.
 
The door creaked open as three people walked in. One that was a little tall with brown hair and brown eyes. One had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes also. Then lastly, the giant who forced me into making out with her was standing with them. 
 
“Hello baby.” The girl with the brown hair said smirking at me.
 
“My name’s Yoojung .” I said with a slight attitude.
 
“Whoa, someone’s got an attitude.” She said backing away. "My name is Somi. Hello there."

"Should I call you unnie?" she asked.

 
“Can you let me go? Why am I even here…” I asked ignoring her words.
 
“No can do. You’re with us now.” The giant that I forcefully made out with said. “Isn’t she cute?” She whispered to them making a blush creep onto my cheeks.
 
The girls nod. “What if I want her Doyeon unnie? I’m the one who found her.” The girl whose name is Somi spoke. I then realized that the giant that made out with me was named Doyeon. Hm…
 
“She’s mine.” She said to Somi glaring at her.
 
“I found her, I get her.” Somi spoke poking her on the chest.
 
“She’s Doyeon’s, Somi-ah.” The blonde girl said.
 
“Excuse me.” I said politely interrupting their conversation. They all shot their eyes at me. “Yeah, I’m no ones.” I said to them clearly. 
 
“Fiesty… I like that.” Doyeon said biting her lip. 
 
“ off.” I said to her angrily. 

 
“Listen, if you want to get out of those ropes? Stop with the ingg language.” She said as she knelt down to my level.
 
I huffed angrily about to flip . “You swear too.” 
 
“Yeah because I can. I’m Kim Doyeon and I do whatever the I want.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter