Chapter 5 |Confusion|

Pretty Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Damn right you should be." Doyeon spat literally on his face.

 
“Just because you broke my leg with three other people doesn’t mean I should be afraid of you.” Myungsoo says back in a cold tone. His eyes trailed over to my direction till his eyes met with mine. “So who’s the chick?” 
 
“She’s mine, back off.” Doyeon says back. She calling me hers made my body tingle. 
 
“She’s yours? She’s too hot to be yours. You probably bought her.” Doyeon’s jaw clenched and her chest went in and out. I could tell she wasn’t in the mood to be dealing with this guy’s crap.
 
“She didn’t ‘buy me.’” I interrupted as I got up standing next to Doyeon. “We met and then Bing bang boom sparks flied.” I smirked as I put my arm around her waist.
 
“I’m sure sweetheart. If she ever bothers you, come to me baby. I will treat you way better than this little girl probably does.” He said as he got closer to me. 
 
“Myungsoo why don’t you just leave before Doyeon kicks your again?” Somi hissed.
 
“ you all.” He waved before stopping his eyes over at me. “Except you beautiful, I will see you again.” He winked before grabbing my asss as he walks by with his two other boys. My eyes widened and my mouth slightly dropped.
 
He just grabbed my asss? Really?

"Did he do anything to you?" Doyeon asked me. She seems worried.

"No." I lied. Well, I don't want her to get mad again.

"Yoojung-ah" Doyeon said softly. This is the first time she call my---

"Doyeon come here." Then she's gone. 
 
“If I see that little near me again I swear—“ Doyeon was interrupted by Taeyeon’s hand on her shoulder.
 
“Your son is here. Hush.” She tells her as she points down at Jisoo.
 
“Mommy, who was he?” Jisoo asked Doyeon as held onto her leg. He was so small he just passed Doyeon’s knee. 
 
Doyeon knelt down and picked Jisoo up. “He was a bad boy, Jisoo-ah.” 
 
I giggled at how Doyeon was also bad. But I don’t think she’s bad when it comes to Jisoo. She takes care of him so well. She never lets anyone swear in front of him. She never lets her son see the bad side of her and by the looks of it, everybody in the house have to make sure that Jisoo doesn’t see the bad side of his mother.
 
We all walked out of McDonalds and I was very surprised no employee or worker there had kicked us out for the fight that almost occurred. Maybe cause there was none around. The McDonalds we were at was extremely big and nobody seemed to be around when we were eating.
 
Doyeon drove again and she’s not the best driver. I mean—she’s pretty fast and any second I felt as if the cop was about to pull us over. I wonder Doyeon’s reaction towards cops pulling her over? What would she even do to the cop? If it was a girl cop, she probably seducees them into not giving her a ticket. 
 
Oh yes, that’s probably what happens.
 
She parked into her driveway and seeing her apartment from the outside was even nicer then the inside. She lived in a nice area, nice apartment, but then again she has a bad job and a bad reputation. I wonder a lot about her. What I wondered more is who Jieqiong was. 
 
“Where should I put my clothes?” I asked Doyeon as we entered the apartment with bags in our hands.
 
“There’s an empty dresser in my room next to my closet.” I nodded before trying my best to take all the bags down the hall. Somi helped me out with some.
 
She dropped them onto the ground. “Thanks.” I smiled at her.
 
She only nodded before exiting the room. I looked over at the dresser next to the closet and opened some drawers up. I noticed there were some shirts and jeans in there. Girl clothes that is.
 
What an , she tells me to put my clothes in a dresser where some of her hooker girls left their clothes in? This giant could seriously get me mad. I took out the clothes, disgusted by them. I dropped them on the floor next to the dresser and began putting all my clothes in the drawers. 
 
When I finally finished I walked out of the door and down the hall. I saw that someone’s door was open and I peaked in seeing Jisoo playing with his toys. I walked in the door smiling at how cute he was. “Hey. Can I play with you?” 
 
He smiled at me cheekily. “Yes! Can you help me with the train tracks?”
 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter