Chapter 3| A son?|

Pretty Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yoojung's POVAs Long As You Love Me” Chapter 3

 

It’s been probably almost an hour since Doyeon has left me in the room with many questions to ask. I waited and waited… I could run right now if I want to. I could probably escape. But Doyeon’s toughness and the lack of toughness I have, is bound to not keep me alive. I sighed before lying flat on the soft bed playing with my nails.
 
Wait… What if I still have my phone? I quickly checked my pocket and realized that it was gone. I sighed sadly. 
 
Suddenly, I heard the door knob jiggle and the door opened slowly. I was confused but then I saw a little head pop out from the creak of the door. It was a boy. He looked about four maybe? 
 
That jerk . She kidnapped a little boy too? What the helll is her problem. “Hello.” He said softly hanging onto his little teddy bear. The boy was dressed nice. His hair was a dark shade of brown and he had a red and blue plaid shirt on with light jeans and a small brown belt. He dressed like a teenager.
 
“Hi.” I smiled at him brightly as he walked in shutting the door behind me. 
 
“I’m Jisoo, what’s your name?” He asks me as he sits beside me on the bed.
 
“I’m Yoojung . It’s nice to meet you.” I smiled at him and he smirked innocently.
 
“You’re pretty. Are you my mommy’s friend?” He asks.
 
My face flushed with confusion. Who’s his mom? I didn’t want to confuse the kid or somehow make him scared that I don’t even know who his mom is. So I just smiled and nodded. “Yeah, you could consider me as a friend.” I said speaking out towards the three girls in the house I had met.
 
“I like you.” He smiled. “I don’t like any of the other girls mommy brings homethough.” 
 
Before I could speak, the door opened and Doyeon walked in with a bruise on the side of her face. “Jisoo, what are you doing in here?” She asks like an adult.
 
“I was just talking to your friend.” He spoke in the cutest way. I looked at him in awe.
 
“You need to get to bed little man.” She said grabbing him by his waist and throwing him over her shoulder. 
 
He began to kick and holler at Doyeon’s back, but Doyeon didn’t seem to move a muscle. “But I don’t want to mommy, I want to stay up and play with Yoojung-noona !” He exclaimed making me giggle. Suddenly my face flushed thinking about his whole sentence.
 
Mommy… He just called her mommy, didn’t he? Wait. Doyeon has a son? The criminal and heartless person has a child for herself? Am I dreaming or something?
 
“Sorry baby. It’s way passed your bedtime.” She said rolling the ‘way’ in the sentence. “I’ll be back.” She then exited the room, leaving the door open. I glanced straight at the open door showing a clear view of the hall. The place I was in wasn’t that trashy actually. It was somewhat… nice.
 
Suddenly, I saw her body come back in the room. “You have a son?” I asked her as soon as she entered.
 
“Yes, I do. Is there a problem?” She snapped.
 
I shook my head feeling a little guilt of the tone in my voice when I said that. “No. I was just surprised that a criminal would have a little four year old son.” 
 
“Hm…” She managed to huff out.
 
I didn’t want to ask her anymore questions since she’s not really responsive right now. My stomach began grumbling making her slightly chuckle. 
 
“Are you hungry?” She asks. I nod scared of how she’ll react if I say I ‘am’ hungry. She waved her hand signaling to follow her and I did what I was told. I followed her down the hall and past the living room where the two girls were sitting on the couches drinking beer. She turned to the side. “Ignore them. They get a little… …when drunk…” Her warm breath hit against my ear. I nodded and followed her.
 
“Oh hey Yoojungie !” One of the girls yelled. “Doyeon Unnie can I have her for the night?” 
 
I slightly rolled my eyes without them seeing and followed her into the kitchen. I was met by a girl with long curly blonde hair and huge s I might add. Her pink spaghetti strap barely fit and she had yoga pants from PINK on. 


doyeon opened the fridge acting like the girl wasn’t even there. She drank a sip of her water and stared at me. “Another girl, Kim Doyeon?” She asks annoyed as she stared over at me.
 
“I’m actually keeping this one.” She smirked as she wrapped her arm around my waist gripping on it tightly.
 
“What makes you—“ I tried to say offended. She squeezed my waist tighter making me wince a little on the inside and change the choice of words

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter