Chapter 7 |"Don't fall for her"|

Pretty Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojung’s P.O.V

 

Before we left on the trip, I took a shower in Doyeon’s heavenly shower. It was huge and the two sides spray water at your body. How awesome is that?
 
I took my pill before leaving and put it in the bag that I’ll be carrying in the car with me. “Mommy, are we there yet?” Jisoo asked for the hundredth time.
 
“Two more hours left Jisoo-ah.” She said sighing from getting sick of saying it over and over again.
 
Jisoo pushed his body back on the seat and sighed loudly. Thankfully, my voice has been getting better all day and I could crack more words than yesterday and this morning. “It’s okay. just hang on.” I said patting his knee with encouragement.
 
“But I’m bored!” He said.
 
“When are you not bored?” Somi asks.
 
I laughed a little. “Well we need to be patient.” I said as nicely to him as possible.
 
“You sound so scary Unnie .” Somi commented. 
 
I turned around and gave her the death glare. “Yeah. You sound scary Noona !” Jisoo also exclaimed.
 
“Yoojung  sounds like Darth Vader huh Jisoo?” Doyeon says as she looks at Jisoo from the mirror in front of her.
 
“You’re scaring the kid.” Taeyeon says jokingly to me. I rolled my eyes.
 
“Guys I’m sorry! I can’t help sounding like a killer from a horror movie.” Doyeon chuckled out loud and I just shook my head feeling to stop talking.
 
“I’m bored!” Jisoo says loudly. If I was Doyeon, driving and my son keeps saying things out loud annoying me, I would flip out. For someone who is bi-polar and needs anger management, she sure is being calm to Jisoo.
 
“Jisoo-ah, do you want to play a game?” I ask him thinking of something to stop annoying his mom. 
 
“Sure!” He exclaims happily. “How do we play?”
 
I laughed. “Well, when you see a truck drive by, go like this with your arm.” I bent my elbow and squeezed my hand into a fist and went up and down. “And the truck driver will beep the horns.” 
 
“Cool!” He says amazed which made us all chuckle. He began looking out thewindow and doing it to every truck we passed by. At least it got him to be quiet and stop asking Doyeon questions.

I woke up and I noticed myself being on a bed and in a unfamiliar room. I sat up and then felt someone come in the room. “Hey. You’re awake.” Goodness, she needs to stop taking off her shirt. Well, if she wants me to not drool everywhere that is.
 
“Good morning.” I smiled yawning. She laughed out loud.
 
“We’re at the hotel. You fell asleep in the car a couple hours ago and I didn’t want to wake you up so I carried you in here.” She said it as she sat down and intertwined her fingers in between mine. 
 
“Thanks.” My voice cracked. “Where’s Jisoo and the others?” I asked.
 
“They’re in the room next door. I wanted to be alone with you.” Her voice trailed before leaning forward. I slightly backed my head back. She looked at me confused. “What’s up with you?” 
 
I rubbed my forehead frustrated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter