Chapter 4 |Fight?|

Pretty Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojung's POV

 

I opened my eyes fluttering a bit as I looked straight ahead. Where was I? Oh wait. I’m with Doyeon on her bed. I looked down to see her arms were still around me. I turned my body around to face her. She was still sleeping peacefully. Like a baby, her face is so cute. wait! what?
 
Her arms gripped tighter on me as I tried to move. I stayed silent and didn’t move a muscle.
 
I know nothing about her. Well, only like three things. 
 
One: Her name is Kim Doyeon.
 
Two: She has a son named Jisoo.
 
Three: She owns a gun. 
 
Rather than that, my mind was clear of anything else about Doyeon. I wonder what happened to Jisoo’s mom. Did she leave them? Maybe she even passed away…
 
Also, what did Doyeon do to that man that didn’t pay him back? She did say ‘get my gun’ ready’ to one of her friends. Thoughts spun around in my head. 
 
“What are you thinking about?” I hear a sweet voice asked. I look up to see her beautiful eyes were now open and she was looking down at me. We were so close, I could see the bruise on the bottom of her left eye. 
 
“Whoa, you scared me.” I said my heart beating a little faster. She raised her eyebrows with a small smirk. “Nothing…” I answer her question.
 
“Tell me the truth.” She spoke firmly. “I hate liars.” Her warm breath whispered in my ear and it sent chills down my body. I never knew such a calm voice could make me wince this badly. 
 
I squeezed my eyes shut. “I was just wondering more about you.”
 
“Like what I do?” She asks as if she read my mind. I nod softly. “I steal stuff, sell stuff…” She steals? “I’d rather not talk about my job. Basically, you could consider me as the girl your parents would call the cops on if they saw me with you.” She smirked as she kissed my forehead softly, getting up from the bed. Kissing again!
 
She walked around the bed and over to the door. “Chaeyeon!” She yells.
 
I hear the door open down the hall. “What?” She says back.
 
“Get an outfit ready for Yoojung .” She ordered.
 
“Changed your mind, huh?” Her voice sounded sophisticated.
 
“No. I’m taking her out shopping.” She said annoyed. “So hurry up and get her stuff.” She walked back fully in the room and I got up from the bed. 
 
“So we’re going shopping today?” I asked her gladly.
 
“Yeah. You need stuff, obviously.” She scrunched her nose a little.
 
I thought about something great. “Why don’t you just have Chaeyeon and I go together?”
 
She raised an eyebrow. “Leave YOU in a public area ALONE? Not going to happen.” She opened the cabinet next to the bathroom and threw a tooth brushwith a plastic wrapper around it. I caught it and looked down at it briefly. “You need a tooth brush if you’re going to be living with us.” 
 
“Thanks.” I managed to speak out. That giant hmpf!

“So, Yoojung … Why were you even out that late at night the other day?” Taeyeon, Doyeon's older sister, asks me as she turns around from the front seat.
 
“I sneaked out with my friends and my mom wouldn’t pick me up.” I explained with a slight sigh.
 
“What do you think your mom’s going to do when—“ Doyeon interrupts Somi.
 
“My sons in the car shut up.” She hisses from the driver’s seat.
 
“Sorry mom.” Somi jokes as I slightly giggle to the side. Doyeon rolls her eyes as she keeps driving on the road.
 
After a few more minutes of driving, we finally got outside the mall that I didn’t look too familiar of. How far from home was I? 
 
We got out the car and all three girls put their hoods up, hats on, and sun glasses on. 
 
“Put up your hoodie.” Taeyeon unnie tells me. I nod and do what I was told. I help Jisoo out of the car as we both jumped out. 
 
“He’s so cute.” I tell Doyeon. Doyeon only smiles and nods.
 
“Come here little man.” She throws Jisoo on her right hip as we walk to the entrance of the first store. 
 
People always eyed us. Maybe it’s the fact that all three gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter