Chapter 6 |MAD?|

Pretty Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojung’s P.O.V

 

I woke up with my throat hurting even more than it did last night. I sat up from the bed and put my hand below my throat and squeezed it softly hoping somehow it would help. I even tried to speak but my voice came out cracking. Looks like I had lost my voice.
 
I sighed quietly. Doyeon suddenly woke up and looked at me with confusion. “Why the helll are you up this early?” She asks as she looks at the clock and then over at me.
 
I put my fingers under my chin showing that my throat hurt and that’s the reason why I woke up. 
 
“Did your throat get worse?” She asked scooting closer to me. I grabbed the white board and the marker on the side table next to me before writing something down.
 
‘I think so it hurts a lot’
 
“Open your mouth.” She orders me as soon as she reads what I have written. I do what she says and my mouth drops open. “Yah Choi Yoojung, the back of your throat is like beat red. I’ll have to take you to the doctors.”
 
I shook my head quickly disagreeing with her suggestion.
 
“We have to, your throat is sore. This could be serious.” 
 
I stared at her blankly as she looked around for her phone. Why is she caring about me? She pretty much hit me and hurt me and yelled at me. Why does she all of a sudden care about my health? 
 
Doyeon glanced at me looking at my blank face staring at her. “What?” She asks somewhat annoyed.
 
I shrug looking away. I grab the whiteboard and marker. 
 
‘Why don’t you just take me later? Go to sleep for an hour or 2’
 
“I’m already awake. I can’t go back to sleep.” She snapped after she read what I wrote. Someone’s not a morning person…
 
I watch her get off the bed and over to her dresser. She sounded annoyed and still angry about yesterday. Why does she care this much too even take me to the doctor? I ran away from her. I disobeyed her. Why would she even think to help me out after I did all that? 
 
“If you’ve got something to say, say it.” She says probably realizing I was staring into space. I snapped out of it and stared at her giving her a glare. I can’t speak. She chuckled. It’s been a long time since I heard her laugh. “Well, you know, write it on your little whiteboard.”
 
I smiled weakly looking away. 
 
“Get ready so I can take you now, before Jisoo wakes up.” She says. I got off the bed and walked over to the dresser where all my new clothes were. I took out a pair of gray sweats out, a white cami and a gray zip up sweatshirt. After dressing into everything, I put my dark brown hair up in a low ponytail. 
 
I turned around seeing that Doyeon was watching me do my hair. 
 
“What are you? Like Spanish, German…” I shook my head at both of those guesses. She looked like she was thinking. Her hair looked perfect like always and her eyes were somewhat shining a lot at the moment. “Mexican?” she asks. I laugh and shake my head again. “Korean?” She asks. I nod.
 
She smiled thinking again. She’s all of a sudden being nice to me? Is she really bi-polar?
 
“Are you full Korean?” She asks. I nod. “That’s probably why you’re so cute.” She says making me happy that I couldn’t speak. She would have gotten a mouth full. “It’s a compliment . Don’t look at me like that.” 
 
I gave him a confused glare with a slight smirk. I then mouth, ‘are we going?’ 
 
“Yeah, let’s go.” She says pulling her hand out in front of me. I hesitate a bit by a hold it. Why? I have no clue.
 
Her eyes that were staring at me made my stomach do jumps. Her smile makes my heart beat. Am I actually falling for this giant? 
 
We walk down the hall still holding hands and I brought the whiteboard and marker with me just in case. When we finally reach outside, I looked around at the people walking by. They were all staring at me like I was a trophy. 
 
Doyeon sits in the driver’s seat while I get in the passenger seat. I quickly write something down before she starts driving.
 
‘Why are you helping me out?’
 
“What do you mean?” She asks as soon as she reads it. I quickly wrote down something again.
 
‘I ran away & you’re taking me to the doctors for my throat. Why?’
 
She didn’t say anything after reading it. She probably was thinking of what to say next. “I told you last night—“ I interrupted her by writing down what needed to be said next.
 
‘What do you mean I’m yours?’ 
 
Doyeon got up from her seat and leaned over to me attaching her lips to mine. This kiss was different. She was gentle yet so passionate. “It means you belong to me.” Her warm breath that whispered in my ear lingered my body making the chills go down my spine.
 
She laughed a little at my reaction but sat back on her seat and put her seatbelt over her chest. She soon drove off onto the road leaving me sitting there, still confused.

 

“Hm… It looks like she may have Laryngitis.” The doctor says after he finally is done checking everywhere on me. He began writing something down while I just sat there quietly.
 
“What is that?” Doyeon asks like the doctor should be more descriptive than that.
 
“It’s an inflammation in voice box causing her voice to become weak or hoarse.” The doctor explained as Doyeon just listened. The doctor suddenly turned to look at me like he was going to speak. “Yoojung-ssi did you over use your voice, or were you recently sick, or breathe in smoke or any toxins?” He asked me.
 
I thought about it. No, I didn’t over use my voice. I don’t think I breathed in any toxins. I slowly shook my head warily. 
 
“She hasn’t been sick and there is no smoking at my house. She hasn’t over used her voice either.” Doyeon explained to the doctor. She probably didn’t want to tell the doctor the real reason why my throat has been hurting.
 
“Well then. I’ll just fill out the prescription. You’ll need to take medicine.” The doctor explained as he grabbed a piece of paper and he took out his pen. He began writing on the paper.


  "Your wife is so considerate." He said talking to......me? I wanted to deny but was interrupted by Doyeon.

"hahaha." Doyeon laughed awkwardly. "I can't help it since she is my wife after all." I blushed. 

what the heck Kim Doyeon!

"You guys must be happy together." The doctor said looking at both of us. happpy? NO !

"Yeah I'm so lucky to have her." Doyeon grinned while looking at me. I blushed. Again. 

I looked away.

“So is this serious?” Doyeon asks seriously. 
 
“It’s not serious. She just has to take her medicine and you’ve got nothing to worry about.” He explained as he handed me the paper. “It only lasts for a couple days or so… It could go up to 2 weeks but hers doesn’t look too bad.” He explained to us both. I nodded and smiled at him.
 
“Thank you.” Doyeon says politely. I wave at the doctor a thank you as we all exit the room. “And none of this would have happened if you would’ve just stayed home.” Doyeon says as we walk down the hall.
 
We finally got to the entrance and as we walked I wrote down on the white board a little sloppy. 
 
‘YOUR HOUSE IS NOT MY HOME’
 
She got in the car ignoring what I had written down. I jump in the passenger seat and slammed the door shut. After putting on my seatbelt I crossed my arms over my chest. 
 
It was silent for a minute. She didn’t say anything.
 
“Listen, you need to stop being such a crybaby and get over the fact that you live with us now. You need to get over the fact that you are NOT going home. You have to get over the fact that my house is your home now. So shut up—or stop writing pissy words at me, because you’re not going anywhere.” She put the key in ignition before driving onto the road.


 "Me? a crybaby?" I asked her angrily. But She ignored me.


I stayed silent. She’s such an assshole. Me falling for her? Helll no. I’m not falling for an assshole.
 
After getting my medicine from the pharmacy, we drove off home. Doyeon suddenly had her phone ringing. I stare at her as she was answering it as she kept driving. “Hello?” She answered. “What?” she says again. “What the ! Where is he?” She asks suddenly yelling. All of a sudden she stopped and spun the car around doing a 360 turn and I held on tightly to anything near me. She drove fast on the road as she slammed her phone down onto the cup holder between the both of us.
 
I was terrified of what she was so mad about. She sniffed and wiped her lips with the back of her hand. I noticed how when she’s mad, she does that.
 
She was driving faster than before but nobody seemed to realize. The cops didn’t stop her either. She stopped a few minutes after at a house that was white and looked dirty. She took off her seatbelt and opened the cover in front of me grabbing something silver out.
 
My eyes widened as I saw it was a gun. Doyeon put it under her jacket. “I’ll be back.” She says before opening the door and slamming it shut behind her. She opened the house’s door without even knocking and slammed it shut behind her. 
 
I blinked a few times trying to sink in what was happening. I hope she doesn’t do anything. After 5 minutes of waiting the door opened and she walked out with her long hair a little messier than before but looked totally fine. She opened the door and shut it behind her and dropped the gun in the cover.
 
I stared at her blankly but she didn’t even seem to notice or care for that matter. I saw that there was a blood on her cheek and some on her neck. “You—“ My voice came out raspy but I could still speak a little. “Bleeding” I pointed at her cheek.
 
When she stopped at the red light she opened the mirror and looked at herself. Suddenly she chuckled. “Oh don’t worry. It’s not MY blood.” 

I stared at her blankly and confused. My eyes grew as soon as she said that and I had absolutely no words to say. Well, not that I could even say any words due to me being sick. “Whose blood was it?” My voice was cracking but I could still speak a little.
 
“I don’t know. It maybe was that dudes in there but it could have been his friends too.” She says casually wiping the blood off.
 
I blinked a couple times sinking in what she was saying. Did she seriously just murder those guys in that house? 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter