Chapter 1| Kiss|

Pretty Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojung’s P.O.V

 

“I’m sorry Yoojung but you should have thought about that before sneaking out of the house.”

 She trailed off her voice hitting against the speakers of my phone.
 
“Why can’t you just come? I have no ride home now mom!” I slammed my fist against the light brown bench. 
 
“Take the bus. I hope it’ll teach you a lesson that next time, you don’t sneak out to the beach with your friends at midnight.” Her voice stopped and all I could hear was the ringing. I sighed and put my phone in my back pocket. I pulled my hair up and began walking down the beach and over to the small dark town that I have to go to now because of my selfish mother. 
 
I walked and walked until I couldn’t see the beach anymore. It came to the point where there weren’t even cars around.
 
My flip flops snapped back and forth against the rock hard ground. All you could hear is my footsteps in this silent night. Probably due to the fact that it was 2 a.m. and there were rarely any houses around. I sighed and kept walking till I reached the bus stop. I sat on the dark bench. I flicked off the empty bag of chips and some cans that were tilted on it. People are so gross. No wonder why there’s global warming in this world.
 
I quickly took out my phone checking the time. I tried to keep myself busy from being too scared of where I am at the moment. It looked almost as I was the only one here.
 
Ten minutes go by and still no bus had arrived. I sighed and prayed to myself that it’ll come soon so I could just go home, and lay on my comfortable bed.
 
Do you ever get the feeling that someone is watching you? Yeah, I’m receiving the feeling. I looked around hesitating a bit seeing if there is anybody around. My hands began shaking.
 
Then my body shook as if I was being vibrated.
 
I began breathing heavily getting nervous of this area. It should be forbidden to go to. I turned my head around looking at every spot of this area. I turned to my left and spotted eyes in front of my face. It wasn’t just eyes, but a body that was covered in all black and hid everything but her brown eyes. Suddenly, a blade has been put under my chin. 
 
“Hello cutie. I suggest you don’t move or this blade goes into your neck.” My breathing became calm but I gulped and tried to nod.
 
Soon enough, I had something hit me on the back of the head making me drowsy and fall into arms. My eyes began closing and my heart began to almost stop. Then I knew that I had out.

My eyes softly fluttered open. My eyes felt drowsy and my head hurt a lot. I had the weirdest dream of me being kidnapped by a couple guys. I moved my arm to fix my hair that was in my face but it seemed to not work. I looked down and noticed I was on a chair. My arms were behind me, tied up.
 
I panicked a little confused and tried moving my legs but it didn’t work either. My legs were also tied to the feet of the chair. I looked down making my eyes cross and realized there was tape on top of my lips not letting me move my jaws or mouth.
 
I wobbled and wobbled. I trie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter