Pressure pt.1

Listen to Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: Jaemin does things to get friends and to become popular in his school. Illegal actions pursue. 

Title: Pressure pt.1

Author: Theejrich

Song listening to: all of SNSD's MV (There's 54)

Word count: 2266  

Thx for Reading <3

<> Jaemin POV <> 

EEEEEEEEE---------EEEEEEEEE---------EEEEEEEEE

I open my eyes to the sound of my alarm clock going off. Man, I hate it. Today was Monday which meant we had school. ARGHHHH. I hate school. It's useless. I get up nonetheless because I would much rather wake up to an alarm than one of the others screaming in my ear. 

I rub my eyes, still sleepy. I walk out of my room and straight into the bathroom. I didn't look at anyone which was usual for me, so luckily I didn't have to form conversation. My brain right now couldn't handle that. One of the things I made sure I did was set my alarm before the other younger member's alarms, so I could get to the bathroom faster. 

When I walked in, I did my daily routine which isn't much different from what you would expect. Wash my face, brush my teeth, put a pimple thing on my face, wash it off, brush my hair, and so on. When all of that was out of the way, I went back into my room and started to get dressed. 

After about fifteen minutes, I walked out and everyone else was already ready. I never know how that happened. Taeyong-hyung made us breakfest and we all ate in silence. Soon enough, it was time to go school. When we were about to leave, Taeil-hyung yelled throughtout the whole dorm. Poor sleeping memebers. 

"00-LINERS!!!!! Do good on your tests today. I want to see the grades when you get them." He said. We all groaned. We hoped he had forgot about that, but the eldest never did. Never. We headed out the dorm and manager-hyung drove us to school. When we got there, all of the others friends all came and were waiting for them.

Not mine though. I didn't have friends. The others knew, but not the hyungs. Jisung and Donghyuck had questioned me on it, but I lied to them saying I never put in the effort for friendship because I thought it would distract me. That was a sensible anwser so they left me alone. They never told the elders because they knew I wouldn't like that. It's a pact we maknaes all have. We don't tell the hyungs anything unless we think whatever it may be that we are hiding could seriously hurt each other physically. But since mine didn't hurt me, they didn't tell.

Well, they didn't think it did. The real reason I didn't have friends was because everyone made fun of me. Anyone who wanted to be friends with me didn't because they were scared they would be made fun of or they just wanted to meet my sunbaenims. I never talked to those people. 

We all went our seperate ways and I was in the center of school by myself. Until Kim Leejin came. Leejin was everyone's crush. She was pretty and always got what she wanted. She used her power to bully me. 

She walked over to me with her crew of fake plastics behind her. I whinced, waiting for her to push me or say some mean comment to me, but it never came. I opened my eyes to her staring at me expetantly. 

"What do you want?" I said to her, carefully. She truly terrified me. 

"Come, loser. If you want to be cool." She said. She whispered something to her 'friends' and they left. She then walked up the stairs to my right up to the roof. I followed her because A. I was curious and B. I would do anything to be cool and have friends again. 

When we reached the top, she walked over to the age and sat down. She looked back at me and patted the spot next to her. I walked over and sat next to her. 

"Wait here, I have something to show you." She said, getting up again. 

"I have class soon and I have to take a big test." 

"Skip it unless you want me to bully you forever." She said. I stayed quiet. "Exactly." 

I sat there for a while. At least for about twenty minutes. I was getting more nervous over time. The more I waited there the more I fell the knot in my stomach grow. I was dead. My hyungs were no doubt going to get a phone call. I knew I should go down to class and create so crazy excuse, but I was so curious to what Leejin was getting. A part of me thought she left me, but I still waited. 

Eventually she came back. In her hand was a grocery bag. She sat down next to me again and placed the bag in between it. She took two bottles out of it. It was beer. Leejin had brought Alcohol onto campus. Now, I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter