Rude

Listen to Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Rude

Author: Theejrich

Song listening to: 소방차 (Fire Truck) - NCT 127 & The 7th Sense - NCT U 

Word count: 2000

Thx for Reading <3

 

"HYUNG!!!!" Jisung said, attacking DongHyuck in a hug. He was currently pestering Donghyuck, because Donghyuck was always the kindest to him. 

"Jisung-ah, GET OFF." Donghyuck yelled. He grabbed Jisung and shoved him at the floor. Jisung slid a bit, but was overall shocked by his hyung's rash behaviour. Donghyuck would never hurt him. He would just say something smart to shut Jisung up if he wanted him to leave and even then he rarely did that. Right then, Yuta walked into the room. He stopped when he saw the scene before him. Jisung was on the floor, looking up at Donghyuck scared. Donghyuk was just glaring down at him. He was clenching his fists. 

"Yah, what happened?" He yelled. He ran to Jisung to help him get up. When Jisung was upright, he asked the question again, sterner. 

"What happened between you 2?" Yuta asked. 

"I was annoying Hyung and he shifted a bit and I fell to the ground." Jisung lied to Yuta. He didn't want Donghyuck to get in trouble and be mad at him further. He'd rather take the blame and get in trouble himself. Yuta looked at he and Donghyuck, skeptically, but believed it nonetheless. He scolded Jisung a bit about being good to his hyungs and then left. It was then just those two. 

"Pabo" Donghyuck said, pushing past Jisung rudely. Jisung looked back but just shrugged, confused at his behavior. He just walked off to do whatever Jisung does. Donghyuck walked out of the dorm. He decided to go practice to let off steam. When he entered, others were already there. They were practicing 'The 7th Sense'. 

'They aren't even performing that song anymore. Why are they still practicing? Doyoung-hyung and Ten-hyung aren't idols anymore. I am. I should be practicing. Not Them.' Donghyuck said, internally. He walked up to them. They finished thier song and Jaehyun turned his attention to him. 

"What's up, little bro?" He said, walking up to give him a high five. 

"Don't call me that." Donghyuck said, bitterly and rejected his highfive (#GiveJaehyunAHighFive2k16). Jaehyun just looked at Doyoung who just shrugged.

"Are we practicing 'Fire Truck'?" Donghyuck asked. 

"No, we don't need to. I think we got it down." Taeyong said. 

"Then why were you practicing that song?" 

"Because we needed to." Taeyong said, clearly. He didn't like the way Donghyuck was speaking. 

"No, you didn't. You guys aren't even performing that song anymore. It's over. Now it's our time. Not thiers. They don't need practice for a song they won't perfrom. They are just trainees now." Donghyuck said, rudely. He pointed at Doyoung and Ten who were just staring at him dumbfounded. Donghyuck looked at Taeyong and could see him trying to hold his anger down. A few of the other member who were in the room shared the same expression. 

"Donghyuck, Go HOME." Taeyong said, warningly. Most members would be practically shaking when they heard Taeyong use that kind of voice, but not Donghyuck. He didn't care what he was told right now. 

"Nah, I really don't wanna." Donghyuck said. He was treading on thin ice but he loved the feeling it gave him. 

"Donghyuck, I really suggest you go home unless you want Taeyong here to make a scene which I know you don't want." Hansol said before Taeyong retalited. The two shared looks and Donghyuck finally got the message what was going on fully. He his heel to leave when he felt his arm being grabbed. It was Johnny. 

"I wouldn't push him any further if I were you." He whispered into his ear. He then let go of his arm. Donghyuck rolled his eyes and left. He knew he didn't want to be in there with them because all of them could punish him, well accept Mark, but still. The Maknae line couldn't punish other members even if they were younger unless given the power directly, which never happened to him. Only Mark got it when the older members left them because they were too young and still in school.

He walked out of the SM Building and looked around. Where could he go? He defienatly wasn't going to the dorm. He decided to go to one of the Game cafes in town to play a bit. He lost track of time there and when he looked at the clock again it had been 4 hours. He checked his phone to see like a million cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter