Attention

Listen to Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: Winwin feels neglected and insecure. The members are unrightfully mad at him. He swears. Just drama (Warning: Yuta is kinda mean. JK he is REALLY mean. I needed to find a way to write something about him) 

Title: Attention

Author: Theejrich

Song listening to: Gugudan's albums 

Word count: 

Thx for Reading <3

Winwin was happy. He was walking to the NCT van after performing on Inkigayo. He had did well, and he was proud. Everyone else around him could tell. He was just strutting like a peacock. When he got the van, he simply got in and put his ear buds in. He let himself get lost in Red Velvet-sunbaenim's new album. He deseved it. 

Also, the one performance was the only schedule he had the entire day. The members all went into one of them meeting rooms to discuss the performance, the goods and bads (mainly the bads). He rarely got complained at since he didnt have many lines so he could focus on his dancing rather on his stability singing/rapping. Today he was positive he was in the clear on manager-hyung's wrath. He was wrong. 

"YAH! Dong Sicheng! Are you are trainee?! What were you doing out there?! You know you are supposed to go faster! I bet I could go find some random person on the street without training who could do better." was what he recieved. Normally, the members would all show looks of sympathy when they got yelled at. They all had bad days, but no one even looked at him. They were all giving him the cold shoulder. 

They were filed out of them room. He was looking down thinking that he really must have messed up. BUT! The sun was shining and he was not going to let anything bring his day down. He knew s cared about him. 

He decided to go shopping that day. He returned to the dorm and grabbed his things. He made sure to leave a note in detail telling the members where he was going. Jaehyun didn't one day. It makes him shiver to that day. Poor Jaehyun. 

He looked around at the windows of shops, but nothing really catched his eyes. Overall the shopping trip was a complete disaster. He wanted to buy something nice for Mark's birthday coming up, but he couldn't think. His mind kept wandering to why the others were ignoring him. He returned home quickly though. It was getting dark and he didn't want to face s. He was convinced it was his fault. 

He quickly went through his routine and fell asleep before Yuta o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter