Mislead

Listen to Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: Renjun -----> Drugs 
 
Title: Mislead 
 
Author: Something--Lovely 
 
Song Listening to: I'm actually watching scary movie 2 lol 


  ~~~

Quick note:

I don't actually know a lot about drugs, so I'm sorry if anything is incorrect. 

Also, I'm aware that this chapter had some deep themes, and might be a bit heavy, (nothing too bad dw!) but it's realistic, so it can't be that bad. It's a message tbh, based on unfortunate personal experience. 

Also sorry the ending is so bad. 

See end for more notes. 

~~~~~


Renjun was a good kid. 

He never misbehaved as far as anyone knew. He had a golden reputation at SM, and barely anyone found him difficult to work with or get along with. 

The rest of NCT often teased Renjun for his well behaved ways, and gave him the nickname "pure" to suit his purity. 

~~~~ 

Renjun swallowed as he stood in the centre of the town, clutching his rucksack to his chest to ease his nerves. 

He knew that meeting some guy he met on the internet was probably not a good idea. 

But something about Kohen  captivated the young boy. 
The 19 year old that Renjun had met over tumblr had captured the younger boy's heart in a series of sentences, and the two had been talking everyday for at least 3 months. 

Renjun had to admit that the first photo that Kohen had sent to him had him dazzled. The boy was very handsome, with sharp cheekbones and smooth tanned skin. 
"Why would he be interested in me?" Renjun often thought to himself. 


"You're beautiful, Junnie," Kohen had said to Renjun.  
"I want to see all of you baby." 


Renjun was surprised when the conversations between himself and Kohen had switched up a gear.  Normally he wouldn't of even thought of sending photos of himself to anyone, let alone someone he barley knew. 

But the way that Kohen was so kind to him, sending him compliments and praises: it just got out of hand, and Renjun was ashamed to admit that he had sent intimate photos and videos to Kohen, with the elder sending videos and photos back to the younger. 

 

That's how he ended up in Seoul on a Sunday afternoon, waiting for some guy he didn't even know to meet him. 


"Renjun?" A deep voice rang out from the left of him. 
Renjun smiled at the tall man softly. 

"Hi sweetie, you okay?" Kohen greeted in Chinese. 
Renjun nodded walking towards the attractive boy in front of him. 

"You wanna go somewhere a little quieter, honey?" Kohen slipped his arm around Renjuns shoulders and lead him out of the town centre. 

~~~~~~

"Have you seen Renjun today?" Donghyuck asked the room of people. He hasn't seen his Hyung all day and he was starting to get a little curious. 

Mark looked up.

"No, I haven

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter