Running pt.2

Listen to Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: Jaemin does things to get friends and to become popular in his school. Illegal actions pursue. 

Title: Running pt.2 

Author: Theejrich

Song listening to: ... Everything

Word count: 1431  

Thx for Reading <3

Jaemin was gone

Taeyong looked in the crowds but couldn't find him. All the other people had umbrellas but he didn't so he was soaking, his white hair now a dark grey. Panic quickly filled his body. W

Where was Jaemin? Where was he? 

Taeyong started to yell his name, but by now Jaemin was long gone. Taeyong hurried his way to the practice room where the other members were. Ten people searching are better than one, right? When he got the the door. he found it locked. He pounded on the door until Taeil finally opened it. 

"Hey, what are you doing here? Where is Jaemin?" Taeil said. 

"I don't know." Taeyong said, out of breath from running. 

"Don't know! What happened?!" Taeil said, loudly. 

"Jaemin and I fought a little bit and he stormed out." Taeyong said. He suddenly remembered the things Jaemin had said to him before he left and his eyes started to get wet. He pushed through Taeil to enter. The older members were all sitting against the glass wall accept for Yuta and Taeil who were clearly lecturing the younger members before Taeyong arrived. They all were staring at him. 

Hansol got up from where he was and walked over to the gloom leader. When he got close enough, Taeyong grabbed him into a hug and began breaking down. Nobody knew what to do. Mainly Hansol. Their leader was a mess and they had no idea where one of the members. Taeil, who was leaning against the door, decided to take control then. 

"Yuta and Hansol, can you take Taeyong and the younger members back to the dorm? We will finish our conversation once we get Jaemin back. The rest of us will go find Jaemin." Taeil said. The two nodded and Yuta got the babies up, while Hansol still had Taeyong in his embrace. 

 <> Jaemin POV <> 

It was raining. I was drenched. Seoul is a beatuiful place but not at night. Night is when all the people who people are scared of come out. I walked past a park that the younger members and myself used to play in. It was very small considering it was inside the city, but it fit our needs. We would play tag in the summer and have snowball fights in the winter when snow covered the ground. Sometimes the older members would join and the real fight began.

The sidewalk I was on was filled with people. They all had umbrellas with me being the only one without. I hadn't had time to grab one. I did grap my wallet though. I knew I had to go somewhere so I decided that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter