Mean

Listen to Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Mean

Author: icesparkle00

Song listening to: NCT U - Without U

Word count: 1214

Thx for Reading :)

(HI!!! I am the new co-author of this story, icesparkle00. Hope you enjoy my writing!!!)

"THAT IS ENOUGH TEN!"

Taeyong yelled.

 

He had had enough of Ten's attitude and sassy remarks.

They had been practicing their debut song, 7th Sense and everyone at this point was tired but they had all ben pushing through it. Ten on the other hand was getting very annoyed and irritated.

Taeyong had been ignoring his attitude till now, blaming it on him being tired. Especially since it had been a tiring and stressful few weeks preparing for NCT U's debut. But when Ten basically told Doyoung that he at dancing, Taeyong had enough.

 

"Guys go take a break, I need some time alone with Ten."

He told the other members as gently as he could, not taking his eyes off of Ten.

Ten had realized that he was in big trouble, and was fidgeting on the spot, regretting his attitude.

 

 

The other members, realizing what Taeyong was planning to do, picked up their things and quietly left the dance practice room. Deciding that it was best to leave the two alone.

Ten, nervous, watched the Nct U members leave the room. Leaving Ten alone with a furious Taeyong. Taeyong watched as they all left the room.

 

Once all the members had left the practice room, Taeyong turned around to look at Ten who was standing in front of him.

The older didn't say anything, he kept staring at Ten, as if he was thinking about how to approach this. Ten was getting restless and more nervous. He was just about to speak up, when Taeyong said,

"Come"

 

He turned around and sat down on the couch at the side of the practice room.

Ten knew what that meant, and while he really really didn't want to go through that, he knew better than I disobey.

 

So, he slowly made his way over to stand in front of his leader. He cast his eyes downwards, unsure if he should say something or not.

Luckily, Taeyong spoke up first.

"Why have you been acting like that today Ten?"

He asked as calmly as he could.

 

Ten just shrugged, not wanting to say that it was because he was tired, he didn't like showing any weaknesses.

 

Taeyong sighed, knowing that asking him alone wasn't going to get any answers.

Instead of saying anything else, he just reached forward to grab the youngers arm, and gently tugged him over his lap.

 

Ten let out a small 'omph' when he landed on his hyungs lap. But other than that, he didn't protest nor say anything. Partly because he knew he deserved it and partly because he knew if he struggled he would be punished worse. Last time he had tried to struggle, Taeyong had called Yuta in to help hold him, and let's just say Ten was not willing to go through that embarrassment again.

 

Taeyong was a bit surprised by his willingness to comply, but then he realized that his willingness was probably meant that he had been feeling some sort of guilt.

 

"I'll ask again Ten, why have you been acting like that today?"

Ten once again kept his mouth shut, refusing to answer.

Taeyong sighed, realizing that he would have to get answers out of him the hard way.

Taeyong sighed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter