Favorite Hoodie

In A World Like Ours

In which Jimin feels warm

9accccf0264cfc54d368031dad25931945b3f351tumblr_nen6g8HRwO1si3o7ao1_500.gif

ft. 15& Jimin and BTS Jimin

 

 

 

1018

 

 

 

Jimin glances down at her phone.

The time reads an hour past one, and her lips unknowingly press into a thin line. 

He's late, a part of her thinks. 

But that doesn't bother her as much anymore. The boy was always late, but she understands. She knows his schedule is hectic, and she couldn't possibly blame him for something beyond his control. She can only be proud that he and his group are getting the recognition they deserve and are rising in the industry as one of the hottest artists to date. 

Her lips softly curve at the thought of him. 

It blew her away that someone like him could see anything in a girl like her. 

He made her... makes her feel beautiful. 

He makes her feel warm.

She clutches onto the hem of her sleeves and shivers. Maybe she should have worn sweats. Or at least brought a sweater while she waited. She didn't realize the weather would be so cold tonight. But, she hadn't seen him in a while, and she wanted to look nice. 

"You look nice in anything you wear, idiot," he had told her once. "So dress warm, baby, please. I don't want you catching a cold." 

She examines her outfit and chuckles. He's going to be so upset when he arrives. 

For a split second, she dares to correct herself. 

If he arrives.

But it's disheartening to think about, and she shakes the thought away. 

Half an hour passes, and she begins to feel numb from the weather.

She glances side to side just to see if anyone is around (perhaps he's walking to her right now) but sighs at the sight of a completely abandoned park in the middle of the night. She lowers her head, disappointed, and swings herself on the swing she's been sitting on out of boredom. 

She would hate to think that she ditched Bambam for nothing. Bambam would never let her hear the end of it, even if they are close friends. He already gave her enough crap on who she's seeing, and Jimin would rather not hear any more than she already did from that Thai native.  

She figures she can wait just a little while longer before turning in and calling it a night.

Swinging herself a little harder, she mindlesly hums to his newest song, specifically his part. 

"Tsk. I knew you were going to be like this," a voice snaps. 

Jimin immediately looks up.

There stood the boy she had been waiting for for the past three hours in all his glory. 

Park Jimin of BTS. 

In the flesh.

He wore a black beanie that covered his orange hair, faded ripped jeans, and a gray oversize sweater. The face mask he was wearing was lowered, and his arms were crossed, eyebrows quirked up, not all amused.

Jimin abruptly stands up and opens to explain but her boyfriend's narrowing eyes cause her to shift in discomfort and look away.

"Aren't you cold, baby?"

Goosebumps trailed her legs, and she puffs out her cheeks in guilt. She is cold, but Jimin would be damned if she admits it to him of all people.

"I knew you were going to be like this," Jimin continues with a scolding tone. "Which is why I brought this." 

He lifts something up, and Jimin turns to look. In his hands is a black hoodie, his proclaimed favorite hoodie. It is also the hoodie she had gotten him last year for his birthday, and she softens. "Oppa.." 

He walks up to her with that playful smile of his and puts it on her. 

Jimin silently lets him without a fuss. 

Once he's done, he kisses her forehead, takes a step back and smiles apologetically. "I'm late, aren't I?" 

Jimin reciprocates his smile instantly, fixing her hair, as she watches him take off his mask. "You're here now. That's all that matters." 

Jimin reaches out to grab her hand but frowns once they came in contact. 

"Jesus christ, your hands are so cold. How long have you been out here?" 

Unsure of what to say, she tries to pull away, embarassed, but his grip is exceptionally tight and she quickly gives up, lowering her eyes.

"Idiot," he mumbles worriedly. 

Quietly, he brings her palms in front of his lips and rubs them with his hands without being asked. He carefully presses his lips against her fingers and begins to blow on them for warmth.

Jimin stares at him speechless, and he momentarily stops and laughs at the sight of her.

"You just totally fell for me, didn't you?" 

She flushes, because it's true, her cheeks turning crimson pink. 

"Aigoo, almost two years and you still blush around me, Park Jimin?" Jimin smugly states, eyebrows raised in a teasing manner. "You're so cute." 

Jimin scowls, her personality finally coming out. "I hate you." 

"Aye," Jimin says, not believing her. He chuckles, pulling her close, their faces inches apart. "No you don't. You love me. Admit it." 

She sticks her nose up in the air and looks anywhere but him. "No." 

Jimin's face falls. "But baby.." he suddenly whines, the smallest pout bearing his lips. "I love you though."

God, she hates it when he pouts. 

It's her ultimate weakness. 

Without a warning, she presses her palms against his cheeks and squishes his face. 

"Okay, okay," she begins to stop his overbearing cuteness. "I love you too."  

A dumb grin instantly appears on his face, and he wraps his arms around her. "Well I love you more, Park Jimin." As he leans into kiss her, he then stops himself, digesting what just he said, and shakes his head with a laugh. "God, I am never going to get used to that." 

Jimin laughs and buries herself into the warmth of his neck.

Confused, Jimin blinks, eyeing her. "What? Are you cold still, baby?" 

She shakes her head. "Nothing. I just love you."

He softens, feeling her smile grow against his chest, and holds her a little bit tighter.

Jimin can only think that with him, she feels warm.

 

 


Gahh, my feels. Let me know what you think, and who else you would like to read about! ^^

xoxo, --kayotic