All Mine

In A World Like Ours

In which Jongin helps Soojung film

tumblr_oaoq5sJaO61ux7n3wo1_400.gifc2725cd7ec95fd4ef2e93d91900e49a39b36acc2_hq.gif

ft. f(x) Krystal/Soojung and EXO Kai/Jongin

 

 

 

1131

 

 

 

Soojung enters the waiting room hoping to find Jongin.

Instead she finds Sehun sitting alone, on his phone, and immediately grimaces. 

Great. Of all people.

Sehun and her are known to not get along, and none of the SMTOWN members knowexactly why. It was something kept between the two, and it was going to stay that way. No one was bold enough (or maybe concerned enough) to ask. 

"Where's Jongin?" 

Sehun doesn't spare her a glance. "How would I know where your boyfriend is? I thought you two were swapping spit in a dark corner or something." 

"You never take a break from being an , do you?" she asks, arms crossed. "It was a simple question. A simple 'I don't know' would have been fine," she tells him.

"Sorry, it's a full time job. Surprised you haven't noticed." 

"Oh, I've noticed." Soojung scoffs. "Is there anyone useful in here? Or is it just you?" 

Sehun frowns, finally meeting her glance. "Are you calling me useless?" 

And she smiles innocently. "Your words, not mine." 

The door momentarily opens before Sehun could retaliate, and in walks in Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Upon seeing the two, Chanyeol immediately walks back out, saying something along the lines of ' this I'm out' and 'oh hell no, you have to pay me to be in the same room as those two'. Soojung rolls her eyes as well as Sehun.

Baekhyun raises a brow, a little amused, before closing the door behind him. "Are you two playing nice? Poor Jongin'll have a heart break if he finds out his best friend and his girlfriend are at it once again." 

Soojung glares at the other, holding back the urge to say 'but he started it' before ultimately deciding to be the bigger person. "Have you see him?" 

Baekhyun shrugs. "I don't know. Have you seen Taeyeon?" 

She groans. "Useless. You're all useless." 

"Yah, I'm your oppa," he scolds with a disapproving frown. 

Soojung smiles apologetically. "Ah, mian. I meant to say... You're all useless, oppa." 

Baekhyun laughs good naturedly, and Soojung mocks his laughter. 

"You know, you're not as mean as you used to be. Dating Jongin has done you some good. Him too." 

Soojung waits for him to elaborate, because she's curious, but he doesn't and simply looks up at the clock on the wall. "Speaking of lover boy, he should be back soon. He's with Kyungsoo right now." 

"Why didn't you start with that in the first place?" she grumbles. 

Baekhyun grins. "What can I say? I like annoying people. You're welcome to wait, by the way." 

Sehun snorts. "Please don't." 

Soojung crosses her arms and sticks out her tongue. "Looks like I'm waiting."

Just as she's about to sit down, the door opens again, and enters Kyungsoo and Jongin. Kyungsoo greets her with a friendly smile and she returns it since the two aren't particularly close. Jongin blinks, surprised, before a wide smile immediately spreads on his face.

"What are you doing here? I thought you have rehearsal soon." 

Soojung beams, the camera she's been holding safely tucked behind her back. "I do. But I need to do something first, and I was wondering if you can you help me? You busy?" 

Jongin glances at s, none of them objecting (at least verbally), and he chuckles, walking up to her and reaching out to tap her nose, something he liked doing (Soojung didn't know why). "Anything for you, princess." 

The present EXO members cringe and pretend to gag at the term of endearment, but Jongin doesn't seem to be embarassed. He doesn't care, and Soojung swears she's never been more in love with a person.

 

 

--

 

 

"What are we doing in the parking garage?" 

Jongin's arm are around her shoulder as they get off the elevator. He looks around, there's obviously nothing but cars, and furrows his brows, confused. "Are we going somewhere?" 

Soojung shakes her head. "Nope. I just need you to help me film a music video. Nothing fancy. Just you, me, some music, and a camera." She lifts the video camera up and shakes it lightly with a teasing smile. "You up for the task, mister?" 

"Yeah, but why here?" 

"Well, Victoria unnie is filming inside the dome, and Amber's filming along the hallways. Sunyoung unnie's outside, so this spot's the only place that's left. That, and it gives us privacy." She blows him a small kiss and laughs at the gesture, her eyes turning into cute little moon crescents. "I wanted to have you alllllll by myself," she cooes uncharacteristically, and Jongin's dumbstruck.

Her smiles are contagious, and he's caught.

He's been caught for almost two years now, and he sees it as one of the best things to have happen to him. Her smile is one of the many reasons why he loves the said girl in front of him. Jongin loves that he's able to witness such a quirky side to Jung Soojung, a side not many people are fortuante enough to see, and he considers himself lucky. She's absolutely beautiful inside and out, and he's grateful he took the time to get to know her. Soojung wasn't exactly the warm type, that was always the case when anyone first met her, but if you could get past her barriers, the cold front she put on and walls she put up, then you would see just how loving, protecting, and caring of a person she truly is.

And that's what Jongin did, and he loves every bit of it. 

Prior to this, truthfully, he was tired and had planned on resting since he had the time to. Rehearsal was draining, more than usual today, and it took a strain on his muscles, but seeing Soojung and being with Soojung gave him strength. She gives him strength, and he momentarily forgets his exhaustion.

He puckers his lips and makes kissy noises, something s would kill him on spot if seen doing. "You are so cute, you know that?" 

"Cuter than Monggu?"

Jongin laughs and ruffles her hair. "Sorry, babe, but you're a close second." 

And she pouts, causing him to laugh even more. 

"Meanie." Fixing her hair, she hands him the camera. "Just record once I play the music. We should finish this in one take and get lunch." 

"Sounds good." He looks at her, carefully focusing the camera. "What's this song called by the way?"  

"All Mine. Just like how you, Kim Jongin, are.. allllllll mineeee." She sings the song title while locking eyes with him, her lips curved into a sweet, playful smile, and he gazes at her in absolute affection.

"God, I love you so much." 

"I love you too. Hehe, how do I look?" she then asks, posing, both hands pressed under her chin.

And he laughs, eyes sincere.

"Beautiful."

 

 


Because I love this song and Kaistal. Totally unrelated, but omg, BlackPink though. HWIPARAM.

xoxo, --kayotic