Chapter 8

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Later that night at Gemini’s

 

“YO YO YO YO YO WADDDUUUPPP GUYS?!” a loud voice exclaimed when he reached the table where 11 guys already sat.

“Damnit Chayeol can you please lower your voice please? There are other people here,” grumbled a voice.

“Tsk chill Kyungsoo hyung its not like we’re normal people. Besides we have the owner right here next to us,” Chanyeol replied as he swung his arm over Xiumin’s shoulder.

“That’s right DO relax. Today is a happy day. The gang is finally all here!” Baekhyun said as he high fived Chanyeol.

“Baek, this is why you were always my fav.”

“So when is the dragon coming? He is the main star tonight.” Baekhyun said.

“Kris is on his way. He had to go to some business meeting with his dad earlier.” Xiumin replied.

“Wait what?! Did he leave Jijie by herself on their first day here?!” Tao yelled.

“Jijie?” Sehun raised his eyebrows.

“Kris’s finace Hun.” Chen answered while wriggling his eyebrows.

“WAIT WHAT?!” yelled the 6 living in Korea; Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai, Do, and Suho exclaimed.

“HAHAAHHA that’s right. He didn’t want to tell you guys about her! HAHAHAHA THAT’S RIGHT!” Chen started laughing like crazy.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE’S ENGAGED?!” Chanyeol yelled.

“Chill just ask him when he comes. Speaking of the devil here he is now.” Luhan tilted his head towards Kris who was making his way to the private room.

“Hey boys how have you been?” Kris asked as he sat down on a chair.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun stood up and put Kris on a headlock.

“YAH YOU GOT A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!” they both yelled strangling Kris.

“ASDFGHJKL GET THE HELL OFF OF ME! WHAT ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT?!” Kris struggled to breath.

“PARK CHANYEOL, BYUN BAEKHYUN STOP LET GO OF KRIS RIGHT NOW! HE CAN’T BREATHE!” Suho yelled trying to pull the two away from Kris, while Chen was laughing so hard tears started come out of his eyes. After Suho and Xiumin pulled apart the two from Kris he gasped for air. When Kris finished catching his breath he asked, “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!”

Luhan chuckled, “Well the 6 of them were just surprised when they found out you got a fiancé.

Kris widened his eyes. . “Ahem. I well its not like I wasn’t going to tell you guys. I was going to introduce her to you guys tomorrow at Kai’s company banquet.”

Sehun raised his brows, “I never even knew you had a girlfriend. How long?”

Kris thought about you and smiled. “It has been a little over 3 years. I didn’t want to tell you guys because I didn’t want to scare her away.”

“Tell me about it. At least you guys didn’t have to hear him whine about her before they got together. It was terrible. She made him work to get her I can tell you that. He was so annoying I thought I was going to strangle her.” Chen said which received a glare from Kris.

“I don’t blame him. If Kris didn’t go after her I would’ve. She’s gorgeous. And that smile. Damn” Luhan said.

“Talk about her like that one more time and I’ll cut off your playboy.” Kris threatened. Luhan just laughed. “Don’t worry you’ll be able to meet her tomorrow. And then you’ll see what I’m talking about” Luhan teased in which Kris threw a napkin to his face.  

"But Kris how did you meet her? How did this happen?" Suho inquired.

"Not going to lie but I also wwant to know how did she manage to melt the dragon's heart?" DO asked.

Kris smiled and thought back to the first day he met you.

5 years ago

“OMG THEY’RE HERE! THEY’RE HERE! ITS EXO-M!!!”

“OMG AREN’T THEY HOT?!”

“CHEN CHEN I LOVE YOU!” Chem blew them a kiss when he heard that.

“XIUMIN I MADE YOU BUNS!”

“LUHAN HAVE MY BABIES!!” Luhan smirked and gave them a wink.

“TAO YOU CAN KEEP ME IN A HEADLOCK ALL DAY!” Tao winced disgusted.

“LAY! LAY SHOW US YOUR DIMPLES!! SHOW US!”

“KRIS I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I COULD DIE! MARRY ME PLEASE!!”

it was like this every day for them when they walk into school. Girls will go crazy once they step foot on campus.

“Luhan, Chen can you guys please stop encouraging them?” Xiumin sighed.

“What? We’re just giving them what they want. It would be rude to ignore them wouldn’t it?” Luhan replied.

“Lu ge is right. Chill Bun boy.” Chen said and received a glare from Xiu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter