Chapter 33

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“OH SEHUN YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!”

Sehun looked up at his raging father. He had been working in his office until his father stormed into his office yelling at him. He looked over to his secretary that looked terrified that she may leave. He dropped what he was doing and looked up to his father.

“Is there something you need?” he said calmly looking at the man.

“You ungrateful good for nothing son. How dare you embarrass me in front of Bae Joon. He was kind enough to let whatever happened last night go. Irene had done most of the convincing to keep this engagement going. Now you listen here you ungrateful child, you will go through with this engagement and you will treat Irene out tonight! You will apologize and agree on this engagement. She will be coming here and you better treat her nothing less than a queen. Do you understand!?”

“And if I don’t?”

“WHAT?!”

“And what if I don’t do as you say?”

His dad smirked. “I will remove you from your position in this company and take away everything you worked so hard on. Don’t think that I won’t be able to do it. I’m a man of my words Sehun. Have you been to your place recently?”

Sehun eyes widened and stood up in anger. “You did not.”

His father smirked. “Like I said, I am a man of my words.” And walked out the office. Sehun didn’t know what to feel. He didn’t believe that his father would do such a thing. He threw everything on his desk down and yelled. He has to go he has to see it for himself if his dad was telling the truth. He raced out his office ignoring all the workers looking at him and Irene who just got there.

“Sehun!” she yelled but was ignored.

He ran to his car and sped away. He can’t. He wouldn’t. He can’t. 

Ring Ring Ring Ring

“Hello?” a groggy voice answer.

“Areum! Have you seen Sehun?! I have been trying his phone all day but he wouldn’t pick up. I went to his house and he wasn’t there. I went to his office and they said he raced off after seeing his dad.”

“Luhan, what’s wrong. I haven’t seen Sehun today.” She asked hearing the worried tone of the male’s voice

“His secretary said his dad said something about keeping his word and then Sehun went ballistic. He has been gone all day! I’m worried about him. You know how his fights are with his dad. Areum, that kid, I’m so worried for him. I called the other boys and they haven’t seen him all day. I went to all his frequent places but he’s not there as well! Its almost 1 am and its raining! I didn’t know who else to call. Areum, I’m so scared.” Luhan was almost in tears on the line.

Areum bit her lip, worried about her best friend. Where can he be? Then a place popped into her head.

“Lu, I think I know where he is. I’ll call you back when I find him.” Areum got up and put a hoodie on.

“Babe what’s going on?” Kris asked woken up from his sleep.

“Sehun’s missing and I think I know where he is. Go back to sleep. I’ll be back when I find him.” She ran out the house with her car keys before Kris can even say a word. She sped out the driveway ignoring speed limits. Her only objective was to find Sehun. It was pouring out as rain continued to hit her windshield.

“Oh Sehun please be there. Please be ok. Wait for me. Wait for me.”

After an hour’s drive Areum pulled up to an empty field. It was an hour away from where they were. Trees and flowers bloomed there but was all drenched in the pouring rain. Areum ran to the road she was so familiar with 5 years ago ignoring the rain that drenched her. The road where Sehun would always take her. His secret place. His favorite place. She ran there just to let out a gasp. The place where a beautiful greenhouse once stood was now nothing but shattered pieces. 

“Sehun, Sehun.” She mumbled and ran into the place. “SEHUN! SEHUN! OH SEHUN!” she yelled out running inside of what once was a greenhouse. She ran into it and looked around frantically looking for the lanky boy she called her best friend. She stopped when she finally found him. He was drenched from top to bottom and his face was pale. He was collecting pots of flowers and plants that haven’t been destroyed. His clothes, face, and body was covered in mud and dirt, but he was still looking around to find any unharm plants. He was covering them with a cover to protect them from the rain. She walked up to him slowly knowing the state he's in right now.

“Sehun, Sehun its late and its raining. Let’s stop for tonight huh? Let’s come back tomorrow when the sun is out. You’re all wet. Lets get you in dry clothes huh?” she called out softly to him. But was ignored as he continued to do what he was doing. “Sehun, come on. Let’s come back tomorrow.” She tried to grab his arm but he slapped it off. “Sehun…”

Areum watched as he almost stumbled and fell. His face was so pale. If Luhan had said that he was out here all day then he must haven’t eaten anything. The rain started pouring at 2 today and it hasn’t stopped ever since. He was out here in the rain all day. Her heart hurt seeing him like that. She walked in front of him and blocked his path. He tried to walk in another direction but she blocked it again.

“Move.”

Areum shook her head. “Not until you follow my back home. Sehun you’re going to get sick!”

“I SAID MOVE!” he pushed her away. Areum fell on the ground and scratched her arm. Her arm was bleeding but she ignored it and ran after Sehun. She wrapped her arms around his back. Sehun started struggling.

“LET GO!” Areum shook her head and held on tighter.

“Sehun please, please, stop. Stop it. You’re scaring me.” she said and started crying. “Please…”

PLAY THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c1rDnz0EyY 

“Please, I know you’re hurting but I am too seeing you like this. Sehun please…” Areum cried into his back. “Please stop…please.”

Sehun stopped struggling and stood still. Tears started forming in his eyes.

“Its my fault.” He said and the tears fell. “It was my fault. I instigated him to do this. Why am I so ing useless!? If it wasn’t for me this wouldn’t have happened. I can’t even save this for her. I can’t even save the place she loved! I can’t d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter