Chapter 13

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

that night at Kim Corporation Anniversary Banquet 

 “Ah there he is the main man for tonight!” Chanyeol said as he wrapped his arms around Kai’s shoulder. “This place looks nice.”

“Thanks man.” Kai said. “Took a lot of effort to get this done for our company’s anniversary.”

“I bet. Congrats man.”

“So you boys having fun so far?” Kai looked at his group of friends.

“Oh yeah. Lots of pretty girls here tonight.” Luhan smirked at the girls who were eying their group. “I’m going to have lots of fun tonight.” He said.

“Amen.” Chen smirked a sent a wink to one of the girls.

“You guys are disgusting. Stop thinking with your for once.” DO said as he sneered at the two playboys.

“Well what got you all up in a grumpy mood?” Luhan asked.

Suho chuckled. “His mom just informed him of a dinner tomorrow night with a certain anonymous guest.”

Baekhyun gave a mischievous grin, “Ah our little DO is going on a blind date tomorrow. How adorable.” He teased.

“Shut up before I make you.” DO glared. Baekhyun raised his hands up in defense.

“Sehun are you ok? You’re really quiet tonight.” Lay asked the maknae.

Sehun blinked, “Oh yeah. Just some things on my mind.”

Luhan looked back Sehun concern about the younger. He gave Sehun a look which he returned assuring Luhan he was fine. Sehun gripped his wine glass and stared into it. Was it just my imagination? After the visit to the cherry blossoms earlier he couldn’t take his mind off of you.

“Where’s Krystal?” Xiumin asked. “I haven’t seen her yet.”

“Oh she’s with her sister. She’ll be joining us later.” The boys nodded. The China line were never around her a lot so didn't care much for her. While the Korean line did approve of her, except Sehun. Sehun rolled his eyes at the mention of said girl and Luhan saw it. Does he not like Krystal?

Chanyeol looked over at Kris. “So where is this mysterious fiancé of yours?”

Kris looked over at Chanyeol, “She’s on her way don’t worry”.

“So why didn’t you two come together again?” Suho asked.

“She had a phone call to make. Her brother was talking to her and she didn’t want me to be late so she told me to come here first.” Suho nodded.

“I can’t believe this guy, dated for how many years? He even proposed to her and we don’t even know how sister in law looks like or who she is. Hell we don’t even have a name!” Baekhyun exclaimed.

“Hahahah meeting these 5 idiots in China is already enough for her. Adding you guys into the mix? I don’t want her to run away before she said yes, now do I?” Kris looked towards the door waiting for a familiar figure to emerge. He then noticed a figure of a familiar male and then smiled. She’s here. Behind Yang was Areum wearing a beautiful red dress. She’s beautiful and all mine. He saw her search the banquet hall with her eyes until they landed on him. She whispers something to Yang’s ears and see him retreat away and she made her way towards him. A loving smile grace his lips.

“Oh, she's here!” Kris announced to his friends and proceeded to meet her halfway. The China line were all facing her as she approached giving her approving looks and friendly smiles. On the other hand, the Korean line were standing with their backs towards here, and decided to just let Kris bring her to them. Kris reached Areum halfway and wrapped his arms arounf her. 

“Did you wait long? I’m sorry Jungkook kept talking too much.” She pouted. Kris shook his head and pecked her lips.

“No not at all. Come, let me introduce you to the rest of the guys.” He held her by the waist and led her to the group.

“Sweetheart meet my friends. The other half of my crazy group. Guys, this is my fiancé, Park Areum." Kris said with adoration in his eyes as he looked at the girl, as they reached the group. The boys all turned around and their faces were in complete shock. Areum’s eyes widened as well surprised of the faces that were in front of her. I should have known. Someone with Kris's status would have to know others in his socia ladder. They are bound to know each other in our social circle. She thought. She composed herself again and smiled at them.

“Areum?!” DO said excitedly and went towards the girl to hug her. Areum chuckled and accepted his hug. “I haven’t seen you or heard from you in 5 years!” he yelled as he pinched her cheek. "Why didn't you call or write?!" DO was one of the boys Areum was closest to. 

“Yeah. Its been a long time hasn’t it?”

“You look lovely still Areum.” Suho said with a gentle smile, also giving her a hug. “Its good to see you again.”

“Well I’ll be damn. Pretty little Areum is back and she's here.” Chanyeol teased and gave her a wink.

Areum chuckled. “still the flirt aren’t you?”

“Oh no. He is waaaay worse than before trust me.” Baekhyun replied laughing with Areum. They both gave her hugs. Kris and the China line were confused on how Areum was acting with their friends.

“Noona, mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter