Second

A Misunderstood Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah!" Woohyun called the maknae as he passed by his room. Woohyun quickly approached the maknae and pulled him into a headlock.

"AH HYUNG!" Sungjong complained.

"You were misbehaving a while ago. Clinging to my Myungsoo." Woohyun said as he continued headlocking the maknae.

"Your Myungsoo? Eh hyung, you two aren't even talking to each other hyung!" Sungjong said.

"And so? You still made jealous a while ago!" Woohyun replied.

"Aish! Shincha!" Sungjong said and tried to pull away from the headlock.

"Stop clinging to my Myungsoo!" Woohyun scolded.

"If you keep on teasing me then I'll keep on clinging to Myungsoo hyung and besides you are too embarassed to talk to him!" Sungjong teased his hyung and stucked out his tongue.

Why you-" Woohyun said and tried to grabbed the maknae again.

 

"Hyung!" Sungyeol called as he headed towards Woohyun's room.

When he saw the sight of the two guys, "What are you two doing?" Sungyeol asked.

"I told Woohyun hyung about how he was too embarassed to talk to his beloved dongsaeng." Sungjong informed and hid behind Sungyeol back.

"Now that you mention it, why are you not talking to each other hyung?" Sungyeol asked.

"Because he's too shy to approach Myungsoo hyung now." Sungjong teased. Woohyun smacked the maknae's head.

"Yah! Shincha! Go." Woohyun said. "Waeee? I want to knowwww" Sungjong complained. Woohyun just waved his hand, telling him to walk away.

"Go" Sungyeol said as he pushed the maknae. Sungjong tsked and left the scene.

 

"Waeyo hyung?" Sungyeol asked again.

"Ahh shincha. It's nothing." Woohyun dismissed the topic.

"Waeyooo? Tsk. Even Myungsoo won't tell me the details about what happened during the confession." Sungyeol complained.

"You confessed, right?" Sungyeol asked again. Woohyun tsked.

"What did he tell you?" Woohyun asked.

"He only said that you were just being a playful hyung that time." Sungyeol mentioned and scratched his head.

"I don't even get it though, I mean you confessed, right?" Sungyeol said. Woohyun tapped his shoulder.

"You should go to sleep" Woohyun said and entered his room. "You didn't even give me any information! Aish!" Sungyeol argued.

Woohyun lied down on his bed. He was physically tired due to his schedules but his mind were full of thoughts. "It's been a week and everyone keep on asking me about what h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter