First

A Misunderstood Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Sungjong, Infinite's maknae, arrived at the dorm. His schedule just ended and all the infinite members were already inside. "I'm home" He announced as he went in.

"Oh, you're here!" Nam Woohyun, Infinite's main vocal, greeted with a teasing tone. He wanted to tease the maknae but Sungjong ignored him.

 

"Myungsoo hyung!" Sungjong greeted brightly and ran towards L, who was busy watching television. Sungjong immediately hugged his hyung and cling into his arms acting like a little child. L smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

"How's your schedule? How did it go?" L asked his dongsaeng. Sungjong pouted.

Sungjong sighed. "Tiring hyung. I kept on dancing these girl group's dances because of MC's requests." Sungjong complained. L just chuckled at his dongsaeng's behavior. "Cute" L said and ruffled Sungjong's hair again.

 

Sungjong looked at Woohyun while L ruffled his hair. Woohyun stared at them as he listened to the conversation. Sungjong noticed Woohyun's jealous face. Sungjong stucked out his tongue at Woohyun. The older gave his dongsaeng 'I'll-deal-with-you-later' look and went to the kitchen to prepare the food for dinner.

 

Sungjong just smirked. Nam Woohyun teased him earlier before he went to his schedule. He got annoyed at his hyung's teasing that's why when he arrived at the dorm, he immediately went towards L hyung to make Woohyun jealous. He was aware of the older's feeling for his most favorite hyung. In fact, every member in their group knew about it.

 

"You're here?" Sungyeol asked as he, Hoya and Dongwoo entered the living room. They just finished

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter