Sixth

A Misunderstood Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun was at the dorm and he was bored. His schedule finished earlier than expected and nobody else was home. 

Woohyun sighed loudly.

"It must be nice to be busy at all times because it can distract you from thinking about other things" He muttered.

 

"Woohyun-ah. I think it's about time to talk to him."

"Don't you think both of you should talk?"

"Yah! you can't avoid him forever."

"Are you just going to think all the what ifs?"

"Now or never Woohyun-ah."

 

Those sentences were like on repeat inside Woohyun's head. Dongwoo kept on reminding him to confess again. 

Dongwoo sounded convince that it was all a misunderstanding. Woohyun sighed. "I don't want to experience the same thing again. I don't think I'll ever be ready to face him."

 

"Shoulld I really confess?"

"or should I just forget him instead?"

"Anni, that will be hard. We're living under the same roof."

"Eotokke, Things are getting more and more awkward."

Woohyun was doing his monologue.

 

"Hyung." Someone called.

"Oh, Hoya! What are you doing here?" Woohyun asked.

"I just finished my schedule" Hoya replied. 

"Oh? Then why Myungsoo isn't with you? Aren't you two filming a drama?" Woohyun asked.

"Oh. He said that he needs to do something first and that I should just go home ahead." Hoya said thoughtfully.

Woohyun nodded.

 

"Hyung, Dongwoo told me about it." Hoya said.

"Ahh, Dongwoo did?" Woohyun was embarassed.

"I don't think they are dating hyung." Hoya shared his own thoughts.

Woohyun reluctantly nodded. "So did Dongwoo".

 

"Hyung, confess again." Hoya encouraged. Woohyun sighed.

"Not you too" Woohyun groaned.

"Listen, just confess again. What if he actually has the same feelings hyung?" Hoya pressed.

"What if he doesn't?" Woohyun countered.

 

"I was very sure that he actually feel the same way hyung but right now, I'm confused too. I must admit... during the filming he was so close with the girl that I can actually say that they might like each other." Hoya admitted, "But I still doubt that they're dating though."

Woohyun groaned. "See! I won't risk myself getting hurt even more than what I'm already feeling now!" Woohyun declared.

 

"Hyung, when you confess, you don't expect that your feelings will be returned not when Myungsoo is being complicated. Yes, you might end up with a heartbreak after the confession but still, it could help you move on." Hoya lectured. "When things are all cleared out, you won't have to think about the what ifs, the maybes. You can finally let go of the feelings whole heartedly without holding back because everything is now.. crystal clear to you." Hoya advised.

 

Woohyun stayed quiet after Hoya's shared wisdom and then he stood up.

"Where are you going?" Hoya asked.

"I'm buying a gift." Woohyun said as he prepared himself to go out.

 

 

Woohyun sighed again.

He's been sighing a lot lately.

"What have I gotten myself into?" he murmured. "I've been strolling around this shopping area for more than an hour and I still don't know what to buy for him. There's nothing that caught my eye." 

 

"Accessories might be nice." He muttered as he entered the store full of accessories.

He roamed around then he saw an area that was full of black accessories. "Myungsoo likes black." he thought and looked at the accessories.

 

"Woah! These things are nice." he said as he saw some black accessories with small silver metals that attached to it.

"Are you looking for something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter