Fourth

A Misunderstood Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a typical morning in the Infinite dorm.

Dongwoo and Hoya were ready for their schedule. Sungjong ate his breakfast in the dining area. L dozed off on the couch despite the loud television in the living room and Woohyun continued to cook for breakfast in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning!" Sungyeol said loudly and happily.

"You're in a good mood huh." Woohyung commented.

Sungyeol smiled widely and replied, "Of course. It's a beautiful day, right Myungsoo?" Sungyeol then sat beside L.

 "Aish~ Go away Yeol" L said and pushed Sungyeol away. He wanted to sleep some more but he also has a schedule today.

"Tsk. Early in the morning, so grumpy." Sungyeol said and proceeded to the dining area.

 

"Goodmorning Sungjong-ah~" Sungyeol greeted, still happy. L's grumpiness didn't affect his mood.

 "Goodmorning" Sungjong replied, boredly. 

"You're also sleepy our beloved maknae? aigoooo" Sungyeol said and hugged Sungjong. 

"Ah Hyung!!" Sungjong complained and pushed him away. "What?!" Sungyeol asked. 

"Aish~ If you want to hug someone, go to Sunggyu-hyung" Sungjong said. Sungyeol blushed a little. 

"Yah!" Sungyeol scolded their evil maknae. "Wae? What's wrong with hugging our leader-nim eh? Are you being shy hyung?" Sungjong teased. 

"Yah! shut up you evil" Sungyeol scolded again.

 

"What's wrong with you two huh?" Woohyun butted in as he placed the last plate on the table. 

"Hyung, Hyung! Did you know that Sungyeol is still being shy around Sunggyu-hyung?" Sungjong excitedly said. 

"Wae? Wae?" Woohyun asked. 

"Right? Why are you still being shy after what happened yesterday Yeol-hyung?" Sungjong grinned evilly.

"Huh? What happened yesterday?" Woohyun asked again. Sungjong looked at him in disbelief. 

"Hyung, Leader-nim didn't tell you?" Sungjong asked. "Ya Lee Sungjong!" Sungyeol tried to cut him off. 

"Sunggyu hyung and Sungyeol hyung became a couple yesterday" Sungjong continued.

 

"WHAT?!!!" two voices were heard. Woohyun and L 's voices. L stood in the dining room, wide-eyed. 

"Ya Yeol! Is it true?" L asked. 

"How? When?" Woohyun also asked.

 "Aish~" Sungyeol said and scratched his head then glared at the maknae. The maknae only grinned evilly.

 "And that's my cue to go, bye bye~" Sungjong said and happily left the group.

 

"Well?" L raised an eyebrow. "Alright! I confessed, okay?" Sungyeol said.

 "How? and why didn't you tell us?" Woohyun crossed his arms. 

"Even Sunggyu didn't tell me anything yesterday" Woohyun added sulkily.

 "Eh Hyung.." Sungyeol tried to explain but was having a hard time as the other two continued to bombard him with questions.

 

Sunggyu entered the area and was still half-asleep. "Woohyun-ah, what did you cook for breakfast?" He asked and rubbed his eyes. 

"Hyung!" Sungyeol felt relieved and went behind Sunggyu. Sunggyu was surprised.

 "Wae? Wae? What happened here?" Sunggyu panicked and asked .

 "Apparently, A couple was born yesterday and they didn't bother to tell us" Woohyun answered and crossed his arms. L simply nodded.

Sunggyu blushed and looked at Sungyeol. "Did you tell them?" He asked. "Anni, Sungjong told them gyu" Sungyeol replied. 

"Aigoooo that evil.." Sunggyu cursed.

 

"Tell me the details later, Sunggyu-ah. I have to go. Tell me everything, arasseo?" Woohyun said and looked at L. He simply nodded at him and left. L watched him walk away. 

 

"Anyway, Congratulations! " L greeted them happily and tapped their shoulders. 

"Don't make me throw up everytime I see you two together, arasseo?" L teased.

The lovers just blushed. "Ahh Yeollieee~! this is all your fault!" Sunggyu whined.

"Waeee? It's Sungjong's fault!" Sungyeol answered back. "Aish! Shincha!" Sunggyu cursed. Sungyeol laughed at his reaction.

He hugged Sunggyu from the back.

"Gyu, what's wrong with them knowing huh? They're our members. They'll support us." Sungyeol said sweetly. Sunggyu blushed because of his sudden gesture.

"Yaaah" Sunggyu said and tried to loosen his hug. Sungyeol tightened his hug.

"It's just Myungsoo, Gyu. what's wrong of him seeing us like this?" Sungyeol asked.

 

"Yah, Don't act like that in front of me,arasseo? It's gross!" L said in disgust.

"You're just jealous" Sungyeol countered. L glared at him.

"Then why don't you just hug Woohyun, Myungsoo ah?" Sunggyu teased. L blushed.

"Aish! I'm leaving" L said and left the area. "Yah! Get yourself a lover!" Sungyeol shouted.

 

"KIM SUNGGYU!" 

Woohyun shouted as he entered the room. He just arrived from his schedule.

Sunggyu was startled. He hit the back of Woohyun's head.

"Ow! Hyuuuuuuung!" Woohyun complained.

"Stop shouting, pabo" Sunggyu scolded.

"Sunggyu, why didn't you tell me that you and Sungyeol are already together huh?" Woohyun interrogated.

Sunggyu tsked. "You know, just this and that happened" Sunngyu answered while waving his hand.

 

"And why wasn't I aware of your feelings towards Sungyeol huh?" Woohyun complained again.

"Aish~ why would I tell you about that?" Sunggyu countered. He covered his head in embarassment.

"Hyung! I'm your bestfriend!" Woohyun whined.

"You should tell me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter