Fifth

A Misunderstood Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"YEOLLIEEE!" L snickered.

"Aish! Stop it already!"  Sungyeol replied.

"Wae? Sunggyu-hyung calls you that." L teased.

"Yeollie Yeollie Yeollie!" L added. Sungyeol covered L's mouth.

"Yah! Only Gyu can call me that, arasseo?" Sungyeol declared.

 

L moved Sungyeol's hand away from his mouth. "Yah! Stop bragging about your love life, arasseo?" L rolled his eyes.

"How did you confess?" L teased. "Eyyyy" Sungyeol replied and remembered his confession. "You didn't even tell me that you were planning to confess." L said and smacked Sungyeol's head. "Aish! It was unexpected! It just happened." Sungyeol explained. "And you actually think that I'll believe that?" L scoffed. "It's true! It actually just slipped through my mouth." Sungyeol defended.  L made a face that says he didn't even believe a single thing that Sungyeol said.

 

"Seriously! We gathered at the living room talking about you and Woohyun and then bam. I suddenly confessed to Gyu and luckily, he felt the same way Myung!" Sungyeol happily shared. L, seeing his bestfriend happy, just smiled in return. He knew that Sungyeol was having a hard time hiding his feelings so that the others won't notice and luckily for him, Sungyeol told him the truth about his true feelings for their leader. 

"Congratulations Yeol! I wasn't expecting it to be this early.. I mean you just realized it recently, right?" L stated. Sungyeol nodded,, "Me too, I even thought you will be the first one to be in a relationship." Sungyeol bluntly said. "Nah, that's not true." L replied and half smiled.

 

Sungyeol looked at L. He can clearly read the expression on L's face. Of course, being the bestfriend of this cold city cool guy, he have the perks of being able to read L's expressions easily. 

"Myung, what really happened during the confession?" Sungyeol questioned. L shook his head. "Nothing."

"Then why are you having that kind of expression.. that you just lost something precious." Sungyeol informed. L waved off his hand lightly. "It's nothing Yeol. It's not important."

"Kim Myungsoo, I'm your bestfriend and you can't hide something from me for a long time. It's about time you speak up,pabo" Sungyeol scolded.

 

L sighed and sat on his bed. "It's really nothing Yeol. I mean, Woohyun-hyung was just being playful that's all." L shrugged. "I think you guys just misunderstood it"

"What? I don't understand you Myung." Sungyeol reacted. "It's like you're talking in another language." Sungyeol said.

"Pabo!" L said and kicked Sunyeol's leg. 

Sungyeol chuckled. "But seriously Myung, can't you just tell me what really happened?" Sungyeol asked sincerely. L looked at him strangely.

"I won't get involved, I promise. I just want to know everything." Sungyeol raised his right arm.

L sighed. "Arasseo."

 

FLASHBACK

 

L immediately sat down after the practice and grabbed his phone. He saw his phone light up indicating that there's a new notification during their practice earlier.

 

From: SooJung My Krystal

Message:

Oppa~ are you busy?

 

"Why is Soojung asking? Does she want to meet up right now?" L wondered.

 

To: SooJung My Krystal

Message:

Just finished our dance practice. waeyo?

 

From: SooJung My Krystal

Message:

I need some help oppa T.T~ Do you have time to meet up with me soon?:)

 

Huh? What kind of help does she need? hmm. I don't think I can meet up with her tonight. Last time I checked, I got a full schedule and we won't see each other anytime soon because we have a break from the drama filming. 

 

To: SooJung My Krystal

Message:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter