Third

A Misunderstood Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Something's not right" Sungyeol declared as he paced back and forth across the living room and Dongwoo imitated him.

Everyone gathered there except for Woohyun who has a variety schedule and L who has drama filming.

"Yah Sungyeol, can you sit down?" Sunggyu reprimanded. "You're making me dizzy"  Hoya added.

 "Shincha, aren't you guys curious about what happened between those two?" Sungyeol desperately said as he sat down on the couch.

"I am!  Woohyun confessed,right?" Dongwoo said and Sungjong nodded.

 

Flashback

 

One by one the rest infinite members went out of the practice room and the last one was the leader, Sunggyu. He didn't completely close the door. He left the door slightly open and enough for them to hear the voices inside. Sunggyu grinned when he motioned to the other members to gather around him.

"What are they doing?" Dongwoo asked. Hoya and Sunggyu grinned to each other.

"Woohyun is going to confess to Myungsoo." Hoya informed with a michevious glint in his eyes.

"Shincha?" Sungjong asked as if it was shocking news. "Daebak!" Sungyeol said loudly. "Shhh" Sunggyu and Hoya immediately scolded him for his loud voice.

 

"Myungsoo-ah"

 

"Shhhh. It's starting!" Sungjong told the three. They immediately went closer to the door so that they can clearly hear the conversation. Each of them holding their breaths as if they were the one confessing.

 

"Oh, Hyung"

"Kim Myungsoo, I like you"

 

Everyone cringed when Woohyun said those words. They expected it but it still makes them cringe. "It's so cheesy." Sunggyu commented "Greasy." Hoya added. 

 

"Oh, I like you too hyung"

 

Everyone's eyes widened. 

"Daebak!" Sungjong said. 

"He really said it!" Sungyeol said happily. 

"Finally!" Hoya said 

"Shh. Let's listen more so that we can tease them later" Sunggyu suggested.

 

Everyone nodded and liked his idea. They excitedly gathered near the door again when Dongwoo blocked their way. 

"Stop. We should give them their privacy,arasseo?" Dongwoo said. "Aish Hyung!" Sungyeol hissed. 

"Shincha! We should. This is their own private matters guys" Dongwoo insisted. 

"Dongwoo hyung's right" Sungjong said, backing Dongwoo up. 

 

"Arasseo, Arasseo. You all go" Sunggyu said.

"What about you, hyung?" Hoya asked. 

"I should stay here. I'm the leader" Sunggyu said but Dongwoo didn't took the bait. 

"Sunggyu hyung! Seriously, we should all go,ne?"Dongwoo said. 

"Dongwoo, just this once please." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter