Hot

Just a Feeling

 

              Seungri woke up the next morning with a goofy smile plastered on his face. He just knew he was going to blow his hyungs- besides Youngbae-hyung- away with his improvements. Youngbae, after all, already knew how well he'd memorized the dance, since he’d stayed up late to help Seungri. Seungri felt as though he was walking on air; he couldn’t wait to go to the studio and show them all. The excited young man looked at the clock and opened his mouth in a surprised “o”. He’d woken up early because he was so excited. Then his eyes widened in realization- he could get on his hyungs’ good sides if he made breakfast for them. He snuck out of his shared room, closing the door quietly, before he tiptoed down the hall to their kitchen area.

                Seungri heard a faint sizzling sound as he neared the kitchen. He nearly giggled aloud at what he saw when he reached it. Youngbae-hyung was already up making breakfast for everyone. The older man had a messy bed-head and wore an apron over his boxers and  t-shirt; he was just adorable! Seungri mentally slapped himself. Adorable? What’s wrong with you, Seungri? Youngbae-hyung is not adorable. At that moment the older man turned around, yawning so hugely that Seungri would’ve been surprised if he could see anything at all. When the sleepy man had finished yawning and had opened his eyes, he very nearly squealed. “Aish, Seungri!” Youngbae grumbled loudly.

                Seungri did giggle then. “Did I scare you, Youngbae-hyung?” the cheeky young man asked.

                Youngbae would never admit it, but Seungri had scared him. He’d dreamed of the man all night and had woken up with an uncomfortable problem located between his legs. He’d prayed to the Lord and tried thinking of Seunghyun-hyung throwing up on his shoes again, but neither had worked. He’d finally settled for rectifying the situation himself in the bathroom. He’d felt dirty afterward though. He’d soiled his maknae, although the young man hadn’t done anything to deserve it. To make things worse, Seungri was a man, and according to his religion, homouality was wrong, dirty, disgusting. Youngbae’s inner self was in turmoil.

                Youngbae had been shocked when Seungri had appeared out of nowhere in the kitchen this morning with y- No, not y. He couldn’t find a man y- sleep ruffled hair and panda eyes. He’d in fact felt as though the toned young man had walked straight out of one of last night’s dreams.

               “Youngbae-hyung?”

                Youngbae snapped back to reality. “Eh?” he questioned, eyes wide.

               Seungri blinked, surprised. “I’m  sorry if I did scare you, Hyung. I didn’t mean to,” he murmured apologetically. His face brightened suddenly and he smiled radiantly. “I know how to make it up to you! I can help you make breakfast!”

               Youngbae paused for a moment, too stunned by Seungri's sudden appearance to reply, before blurting out too quickly, “No, no, that’s okay, Seungri. I’ll do it, don’t worry about it. Just go watch TV or something, okay?”

               Seungri’s smile faded and hurt replaced the twinkle in his eyes. “Yeah, okay, Hyung. I get it,” he muttered lifelessly and turned to exit the kitchen.

               Youngbae couldn’t bear to see Seungri’s shoulders slumped in such a discouraged way or watch him drag his feet disappointedly to the living room. “Seungri!” he called softly. “I didn’t mean you couldn’t help. I just didn’t think you’d like to. If you really want to, come help me with breakfast. I’m only good at making eggs anyway.”

              Seungri looked over his shoulder at Youngbae, a hopeful look replacing the hurt one. “Really, hyung?” he asked eagerly.

             “Really,” Youngbae replied, flashing Seungri a smile. Inside he was cursing himself; he should’ve let Seungri go, even if  hurt him to see Seungri sad. The last thing he needed right now was to be around the unknowingly tempting young man. He’d just avoid physical contact; he’d be fine as long as they weren’t close to each other.

            Seungri smiled back at his hyung. “I’ll make rice, Hyung,” he chirped. He turned towards the cabinet to retrieve the rice, and frowned when he saw Youngbae attempting to reach something on the top shelf of a cabinet. The elder man was on his tiptoes, but just couldn’t quite reach it. Seungri silently moved behind Youngbae, pressing himself flush with shorter man as he reached up to grab whatever his hyung needed. He handed Youngbae the item from the top shelf and turned around quickly. He could feel a hard-on coming on. That was crazy; it couldn’t be because of Youngbae… could it? He was so preoccupied with his own situation that it took him a moment to notice that Youngbae was mindlessly shaking pepper onto the eggs.

           “Aish, stop it Hyung. That’s enough; they’ll be too hot if you keep that up.” Seungri peered dubiously at the mound of pepper that he was sure the eggs were hidden within, before shaking his head and moving away from the older man.

            Youngbae muttered to himself grumpily, “They’re not the only thing that’s too hot,” before noticing what he’d done to the eggs. “Aish!” he muttered to himself, glaring at the eggs as though it were their fault he had a problem in his lower half again.