Only Look at Me

Just a Feeling

 

         Seungri watched his hyung saunter over to the sound system and turn on the music, a rush of feelings bringing a smile to his face. The volume was much lower than it had been, so the two could talk comfortably without having to shout.

         “Run through the dance once while I watch,” commanded the elder of the two. Seungri nodded his consent and began to move his body as the choreography demanded while Youngbae looked on. The song ended and Seungri’s hyung frowned at him. “There’s one part you need to work on most,” he told the younger man. “Maknae, watch.” Youngbae ran through a specific portion of the dance, his toned body moving fluidly and naturally. Seungri stared at his hyung, his eyes glued to the dancer. “Now you try it again,” Youngbae ordered. Seungri attempted to, but his arms and legs tangled together and he lost the rhythm.

         “It’s hard, Hyung,” complained Seungri, scowling.

         “Aish,” Youngbae rolled his eyes and strolled to his maknae. “Let me help you, Seungri,” the older man said seriously. Youngbae stood behind the younger dancer and used his large hands to manipulate Seungri’s body. “Like this, see?” Youngbae murmured into his dongsaeng’s ear. Seungri shivered involuntarily. He couldn’t concentrate very well, pressed right up against Youngbae-hyung’s hard abs and sculpted chest. It was toned, and perfect, and…. Why the hell was he blushing again? I’m just jealous of Hyung, Seungri assured himself. I’m just jealous that he’s got more defined abs than me, that’s all.  

         Youngbae stepped back from the taller man. “Alright, one more time,” he instructed. His maknae moved, sweat dripping off of him as he unconsciously bit his lower lip, Youngbae felt blood rushing to a specific portion of his body. He looked away uncomfortably, desperately trying to convince himself it was anything but Seungri that had caused his problem. He did his best to think of unarousing things, like Seunghyun-hyung vomiting all over his favorite pair of shoes when he was drunk. His breathing slowed as his hard on deflated.

         Unfortunately, Seungri had noticed that Youngbae wasn’t looking at him. He was annoyed; how could his hyung tell him if he was doing well if he wasn’t even watching? He stopped in the middle of the choreography, and scowling, moved to Youngbae. He put his hands on either side of the elder’s face and lifted it to face him. “Youngbae-hyung,” he said seriously, “only look at me.”

          The elder man blinked, surprised, before smiling his trademark eye-smile and nodding. “Only you, Seungri,” he assured the other man.

          Seungri smiled lazily, satisfied with his answer. “Okay, I’m going to run through it one more time. Watch me this time, Hyung!” he grinned enthusiastically. Youngbae chuckled, once more transfixed by his dongsaeng.