My [Man]

Just a Feeling

 

                Jiyong didn’t want to do this. He really didn’t want to do this. BIGBANG’s leader had never been good at apologizing or admitting he was wrong, and here he was going to have to do both at once. He took a breath and knocked on the door, even though it was his bedroom as well as Youngbae’s. After a moment, Jiyong reluctantly entered the room and shut the door behind him. “Youngbae?” he called to the lump under a pile of blankets. “I... I need to talk to you about something.”

                “Not now, Ji,” the lump grumbled. “I’m not in the mood.”

                Jiyong strode across the room and yanked the covers off of his friend’s body. “Now.”

                Youngbae scowled, but sat up and looked at his friend nonetheless. “What?” he asked irritatedly.

                Jiyong hesitated, and Youngbae mumbled something about Jiyong ‘wasting his time’ as he tried to snatch the blankets from his friend’s hand. Jiyong took a breath and blurted out the words he was so reluctant to say, “I made Seungri break up with you.”

                Youngbae froze. His voice was hard and cold, devoid of emotion. “That’s not funny, Jiyong.”

                Jiyong ignored his friend and repeated himself, “I made Seungri break up with you, and I’m sorry.”

                Anger shone through Youngbae’s eyes, although his voice was still steady. “What are you talking about, Jiyong? I’m not sure how you even knew we were going out, but you had nothing to do with him dumping me. He just didn’t love me enough to risk it all and be with me. Go away, and mind your own business.”

                Guilt rose in Jiyong’s throat as he held his best friend’s gaze. “It’s my fault. I told him… I told him that if he loved you, he’d break up with you.”

                Youngbae’s anger had burned off his icy exterior, and he growled at the slim man in front of him. “What the hell do you mean, Jiyong?”

                Jiyong gulped, a bit scared of his friend’s ire. “I-I told him that he was going to ruin it for all of us, for you. I told him that there’d be a scandal if anyone found out, and he would’ve wasted all your hard work, crushed your dreams,” he stammered out nervously.

                Youngbae’s anger boiled over then. He simultaneously stood up and slammed Jiyong into a wall. Red tinged his vision as he shouted at the skinnier man, “What right do you have to talk about scandals, Kwon Jiyong?! The Heartbreaker scandal, your weed scandal! Ring a bell?!”

                Jiyong merely whimpered in response. He’d known Bae wouldn’t take his confession well, but he hadn’t expected his old friend to snap like this.

                A new voice startled them both. “What the hell is this?” Seunghyun was eerily calm. The band’s two youngest members stood behind the older man’s body. Daesung looked surprised, his mouth slightly agape. Youngbae didn’t care about them though. He had eyes only for Seungri, who was currently staring at the ground. Hesitantly, Seungri looked up, reluctant to view the scene and Youngbae. The younger man’s eyes immediately met Youngbae’s, and each could see the pain reflected in them. Seungri looked back down as quickly as he could. He couldn’t look at Youngbae, didn’t have the right to. It was his fault Youngbae was in so much pain, had been drunk for the past three days, was acting the way he was now. He didn’t have the right to complain about his own broken heart, since it was his fault in the first place.

                His heart hurt every time he thought about his love. It hurt too much to smile or laugh. It hurt too much to frown or cry. He was numb, except when he thought of Youngbae’s gentle smiles or tender kisses. When he thought of his sweet laugh or the way his brows furrowed when he was thinking. It hurt, and so he retreated into himself. His eyes had become glassy and unfocused, his actions robotic. That was alright though, because it hurt to live in the real world without Youngbae.

                Youngbae had seen everything he needed to in Seungri’s eyes. The same pain and loss he felt were reflected in the younger man’s eyes, and at that moment he knew everything Jiyong had said had to be true. He dropped Jiyong, his anger evaporated, and strode to the doorway, hastily shoving past Seunghyun and Daesung. Youngbae focused on the man he loved, everything besides Seungri seeming to disappear. “I love you,” he whispered, before grabbing the younger man’s chin and drawing him into a passionate kiss. Youngbae dominated the taller man, claiming Seungri’s lips with his own and tasting every part of the younger man’s mouth. “I love you,” he murmured again as they kissed.

                Seungri let the tears in his eyes fall as he smiled at Youngbae through the kiss. “I love you too, Youngbae,” he answered honestly.

                When they separated for air, they were alone in the doorway. Jiyong had retreated with Seunghyun and Daesung, who had all left after watching the couple make up – and out. Youngbae smirked at Seungri and kissed him again, pulling him into the room. The older man discreetly shut and locked the door, not wanting his time with Seungri to be interrupted.

                Seungri could feel Youngbae’s lips on his own; It was perfect. It was heaven, and everything was right in the world. He’d missed this so much, even if it was only for a short time. “I love you,” he smiled. Seungri never got tired of the words.

                Youngbae smiled too. “I love you. Don’t ever forget, you’re my man,” he whispered before drawing the younger man into another passionate kiss. 

 


A/N: Better? :D 
Much love to you all! ^_^