*~Chapter Seven~*

Love Gone Cold

The next day I had more pep in my step. I jumped out of bed and rushed to hurry up moring process along. By the time I was done I had almost an hour to myself and I was suprised.

"Wow, I must be really excited, I got done 20 minutes ahead of what I used to." I walked out of my house and made my way to the boba cafe and ordered the usual and made my way over to Taemin's place. I buzzed the gate and waited. All of a sudden the gate opened and I made my way to the front door. Before I even made it to the door it swung open and I was pulled into his house. I turned around suprised to find him closong the door and dragging me away before a word escaped my mouth.

"Taemin what are you doing?" I asked as he led me away to his livingroom and sat me down.

"Look at this, I submitted my song to my manager and looked what he sent." He said then bit his lip handing me the computer.

I looked at it and began to read aloud.

"Hello Taemin, this is managernim emailing to inform you that the song you have sent to me was really good and would like to have you make an MV for it as soon as possible. Also I would like to publish this song to ITunes. Please email me as soon as you see this email. Have a nice morning, managernim." I got up and started to dance.

"This is great Taemin, the song was accepted!" We both danced together and sat back down to discuss further.

"So, what now, this is such good news I cant even think right now." I said and he just looked at me.

"You know Luna, you are soo cute when you are excited you know that right, I just had to get that off my chest." He said and a smile grew onto his face. I felt my cheeks heat up as he continued to look into my eyes as I did his.

"Ohh...hhaa..why thank you for the compliment, I dont know what to say." My face now flushed completely out and now lost for words. He broke the awkward silence and stood up.

"Want some breakfast, im sure you havent had anything but your bubble tea." He laughed pointing at my empty cup once filled with delicious vanilla bubble tea. I laughed and we both made our way to the kitchen.

"Wanna cook together? I bet that would be so much fun." Taemin offered and I reluctantly agreed. We began cooking and Taemin started to cut some green onion and my phone buzzed across from him. 

"Hey maybe I should make light of this situation..." I thought then without thinking any further, I leaned infront of Tamin and grabbed my phone, accidently rubbing my against his wrist. I pulled back and laughed.

"Sorry haha, my phone.." I blushed a little and looked down at my phone but I felt his eyes looking at me. I read the message and my eyes lit up.

"Hey little sis, what ya doing?" The text read, my heart rose high into the heavens. The one person I havent speak to since all of this started, the one person I can trust, my big sister Gyeomi.

 

Hey guys, I thought hey if I updated one of my other stories "Distant Love" (btw feel free to check it out ;D), I thought, "Hey maybe I should update one of my other stories before I go to sleep" and here we are, another chapter for "Love Gone Cold". Been tooo long and now its time to reawaken this sleeping dragon. Well wish all of you a wonderful morning,afternoon,evening, or night. Saranghaeyo evryone and as always annyeong! ^^