*~Chapter Five~*

Love Gone Cold

"​Taemin left shortly after annoucing he would be staying at my place for the week and arrived about 40 minutes later with a duffle bag full of his clothes he would be wearing that'll last the whole week. I stood staring at him fill the closet with his clothes as he put them one by one on a hanger.

 
"Thanks for the room, this is going to be fun, I can feel it!" Taemin said with such enthusiasm, its hard not to believe what he is saying. When he finished we both went downstairs and fixed some food and ate together talking about his album.
 
"So what song is your favorite fron SHINEE?" He asked me eating a piece of beef. I sat there thinking and one came tot mind and I smiled.
 
"Married to the music, I really liked that song, very catchy. I'm married to the music~" I sang and we both started singing along and danced sitting down. We laughed and continued working.
 
"So what brings you to working with Jong Industries for your solo album?" I asked Taemin and he sat thinking of a way to word out what he was going to say.
 
"Well, first off, I liked the albums you have released for other solo artists and how well they sold, and also, I heard that you guys have one of the best studios in the country, so I absolutely had to." He smiled and continued eating. I smiled at his response and we finished eating and washed the dishes together.
 
I walked into the living room and sat on the couch and in came Taemin who done the same. Something hasnt felt right the whole time because I had this burning question in my mind and I had to say it.
 
"Taemin, why were you so interested in staying in the house with me?" I said and turned to look at him who was captivated in the TV.
 
"Oh because I wanted to get to know you even better and I think this would be a good way to work on lyrics together in the safety of a comfortable environment instead of going all the way to the industry and working in a studio when I could just used my laptop I brought." He said and he smiled like a geek which made me laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked me with a confused face.

"Because, that smile you gave was soo geeky and cute I had to." I started laughing because he started doing it more and more to keep me laughing.
 
"Also Taemin, you brought you computer for no reason, I have a built in studio right here in my house, you should have seen it whe you went upstairs." I said with a sly smile because I am so prepared. He stared at me with an awe face. Before I could say anything more he rushed upstairs and started opening doors until finally no more doors were shuting. I followed him and say him standing in amazement looking at my studio set.
 
"Its just like the one at the industry, I use it for my own personal reasons." I said and walked in behind him. He turned and looked at me and smiled widely.
 

"Wanna get started now with writing lyrics, it'll be fun!" He said and I nodded excitedly, this probably will be fun, as long as he doesnt go overboard with the excitement.