*~Chapter Four~*

Love Gone Cold

"I walked out of the chairsman's office and made my way to the studio where Taemin was being held in. Once I reach the room, something told me to turn around and when I did, I was stunned.

 
"Luna?" A husked cold voice that I knew too well came out of the male's mouth. I stood dazed and anger started bubbling in my stomach so strong, I could clone an angry me 100 times.
 
"Why are you here Chris." I said coldly to the man I thought would never abandon me when I was going through extreme family problems and the man who I needed the absolute most.
 
"I was sent by my directer to do an agreeance with the Chairsman. I see you still havent forgiven me for what I have done, still the same stubborn Luna." He said with a sly smile that makes my head throb. He strolled every so close to me and smirked.
 
"I was glad to have cheated on you and ohh was the timing correct, or I would have been going down with the rest of you in this ty company." He whispered rudely to me in my face. I raised my hand to punch him but a voice stopped me.
 
"Luna I was just coming to meet you." Taemin said behind me as he strolled right next to me and found me in a very uncomfortable situation. I quickly put my arm down and looked at Taemin with a awkward smile.
 
"Who is this?" Chris said putting on a fake smile, trying to hide anger for me and wants to make a good impression on Taemin. Taemin looks at me and looks back to Chris.
 
"I am Lee Taemin, a kpop idol and I am here working with Luna on my solo album release." Taemin said and held out a hand to shake and Chris accepted. I made a whine noise and Taemin quickly pulled away and checked me.
 
"What's wrong, did I interupt something?" Before I could say anything Chris butted in.
 
"I was just leaving, I hope to see you all around hmm." He turned to leave and he threw me a quick evil gaze and strolled down the hall towards my dad's office.
 
"Well lets go for some bubble tea and we could chat and get to know each other more huh." I offered and he bubbily accepted. As we walked away I shot a gaze over to see Chris standing on the outside of my dad's door staring dead at me and Taemin, more on Taemin than me. I looked away and carried on with my new partner.
 
We arrived at the cafe I was just at a few hours ago where I met this man and it felt somewhat more cozy than just me alone. We ordered and recieved our drinks and the cashier asked for Taemin's autograph. We sat down by the window and started chatting about ourselves and suprisingly we had more incommon than I would have thought.
 
"Luna, can I ask you sort of a personal question by chance?" Taemin said and I smiled and nodded my head asking him to proceed.
 
"Well, I was wondering, who was that man talking to you at the industry, you seemed uneasy when he was there." He said with a straight face. That how I knew he was serious. Usually I would be hesitant on talking about me and Chris's past together but I seemed to feel comfortable the most when talking to Taemin, he seemed like he would never judge me. I talk to him like I have known him my whole life yet we only met today.
 
"Well, a year or two back me and him used to see each other, but one day I went to his work to find him cheating with another girl before my eyes and when he saw me, he just continued and I never have felt more played in my life, and trust and believe I have gone through some stuff. I thought something like that wouldnt happen to me, I thought he was the only thing not going wrong in my life at the time but he was just another mistake that was ticking down like a bomb ready to explode." I shrugged and sipped away at my bubble tea, then it all hit me again, the emotions I havent felt since that very night I sat alone crying in my room.
 
"You know, I never thought he would do that to me, and when I needed him the absolute most at that time, he just bailed out on me just like the friends I actually thought were my friends, but they just used me for the benefits I get being chairsman's daughter huh, perfect life, but that is not it all." A tear fell down my face, I never expressed my deep feelings in words until now and it hurts more than I could imagine. I looked to find Taemin in such anger and worried and sad at the same time.
 
"Im sorry I dumped all that one you when I could have just summed it up." I quickly wiped my tear and slowly drank my tea. He reached out and wiped the on-coming tear that was just about to fall.
 
"Don't worry, I will be your friend, and a true one too, don't worry about the past anymore, I have some things on my chest but that will be saved for another day. For now let's get you home and we can hang out there." He got up and helped me out of my seat and we went back to my home to talk more.
 
"This is you place, its soo big, you live here alone." Taemin stood in awe looking around my house. I nodded and hanged my keys up in the kitchen. I walked out to find him wondering upstairs. I followed him and we made it to my room door. He turned to gain permission to enter and I nodded. We entered my room and he stood in awe once more, my room was quite but for just a person.
 
"Man, SHINEE's dorm isnt as big as this penthouse looking place but its pretty big too." We both shared a laugh and I plopped on my bed.
 
"Well chairsman said we have to get to know each other to feel comfortable and now that we have, we can finally relax and get to work maybe next week monday." I said and Taemin turned to me.
 
"Next week Monday, why then?" He raised and eyebrow and sat next to me on the bed.
 
"Well because he gave me a week off from work and I would like to enjoy this week since I have been working tons, plus he didnt think we would become such good friends in a day soo yeah a week off." I said with enthusiasm. Taemin sat silent for a second and then he bounced on the bed, making me suprised.
 
"I know exactly how we can bond and get to know each other even more!!" He said with such excitement. I shot my gaze at him and smiled.
 
"What are you getting at Taemin, what do you mean bond anymore?" I sat up curious and the smile on his face grew 2x.
 
"Sleepover, I come sleepover at your place for the week since your off and I am no longer working with SHINEE anymore I have some time, so we can have a sleepover, what do you think?" He turned and planted his hands on my shoulders. I sat in a daze, living in a house for a week with someone I just met, maybe this would help with making his song and album?
 
I hesitated but I nodded and he jumped around the room and ran over and hugged me while I sat stunned at his excitement. Wow, a wek with this guy, someone get me some help, and fast.
 
​A/N: Hey guys this is the long chapter for this story and I hope you guys have enjoyed what has happened in this part. This was soo much fun creating and I hope you guys will like the other one coming next. Now enough talking, I will see you in the next chapter, see ya!!