*~Chapter Two~*

Love Gone Cold

​"Stop please, Ive had enough." I shouted at the shadow of my ex-boyfriend and that that took him from me. All there doing is making out infront of me and not even looking at me once. I try to move but I cant because I am tied up in a chair.

 
"Stop please stop it. STOP IT!" I started to shake uncontrolablely and my eyes shot open to find my mom shaking me.
 
"Luna...LUNA wake up, you have to get up and go to work." She kept saying it and I have had enough. I lifted up and rubbed my eyes.
 
"Im up im up stop shaking me like a maniac." I snapped and she stood tall  with her arms crossed with a concerned face.
 
"Did you have the same dream again from yesterday." A tear suddenly trickled down my cheek as I nodded and she immediately comforted me. As she was holding me, my dad walked in with a tray of breakfast for me. He sat it down on my lap and kissed my forehead.
 
"Morning sweety, hurry up and eat up, you have work today, you cant stall going today like yesterday." He said with a tender voice as my mom took his arm. I nodded and began eating. After everything was just going calmly, my dad gets a phone call. I frowned as his eyes turned loving to angered.
 
"Hello" he said and he started to get more and more upset.
 
"No, this is not a deal I can except, it wouldnt be good for the company." He pulled the phone away and gave an apologetic look then left my room. My mom soon followed after she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I ate in complete silence as I heard yelling and the front door opened and closed.
 
I finished up breakfast and got dressed in a navy blue short dress, skin tight but fitted perfectly. I put on navy blue stilettos.  I looked to my left and noticed a black box with a note on top of it. I walked over and it said, "Here you go sweety to cheer you up. ~Mom and Dad" I opened it and found a diamond necklace with a moon. I put it on and looked in the mirror smiling. It goes with my name Luna :). I put my hair in a cute bun hair style with two curls on each side.
 
 
This is what you'd look like..
Image result for navy blue short dressesth?&id=OIP.Mc6e237f30751bd7cad11bc5b5fefth?&id=OIP.Md2ced1d36f83095e90ace5a31841Image result for bun with curled bangs
 
​I looked at my self on last time and checked the time. I had an hour to get there to I decided to go grab a vanilla bubble tea from the cafe across the street and when I walked in, I saw some fans of mine run up to me and asked to a picture since I am well known in Seoul. I took some photos and ordered my vanilla bubble tea. I went to go sit in my special place I always go to in the cafee and waited for my bubble tea.
 
It looked like this....
Image result for vanilla bobaI finally got my order and went to go pick it up but someone elses was also called. When I was about to walk and get my bubble tea I bumped into someone.
 
"Oh Im soo sorry I didnt see you there." I said quickly bowing in my apology and when I looked up to see who it was my eyes glued to his. A blond headed asian guy with a handsome appearance. I wanted to die in my tracks but I had to go to work.
 
"Its fine no worries." His voice sounded to tender and soothing I could help but stare at his eyes that peered back at mine. I broke eyes contact and said one more apology and quickly grabbed my bubble tea and left. 
 
"Dang it, I didnt even get a name, well so what he probably doesnt even like me back to whatevs." I sipped my bubble tea and got into my ride that was waiting for me and I noticed the guy walked out the cafe looking side to side as I drove away. Was he looking for me? Huh....
 
 
Hey guys did you enjoy your story and wasnt it amazing huh? Cray right and man now I want vanilla bubble tea..:( but ya know, hope you guys enjoyed thi chapter and I will see you all later. Saranghaeyo and as always Annyeong chingus!!! *Heartz* *Heartz*
 
 
 
When your story ends and you want more.....
 
th?&id=OIP.M8c563fcceef99f31754a45be1f51th?&id=OIP.Mad39c1812febcec250a1ae88d0abth?&id=OIP.Mdeb285ac2db28c3ae15b2dbf6826
 
Now for a little bit of Taemin for my Taemin lovers....
 
th?&id=OIP.Mf4fc7271b8927f0d8dece99295ffImage result for taemin 2016th?&id=OIP.M5a0b24c5294cbe56f0ee8e000495