*~Chapter Six~*

Love Gone Cold

​We started to get to work on the new lyrics for new album "Press Your Number" called Drip Drop, so far everything was going according to plan. But after a while, lyrics began to get easier to make.

 
"So what about this...Chokchokhi chokchokhi naerineun neo
Neol dahaseo tteollineun sumyeonui won
Dalkomhan jungnyeogeul tago on

Neol pihal su eopseo~" Taemin sang and I swayed to the words as he sang it so smoothly and soft it made me feel something I havent felt in a while....passion.
 
"It sounds good and what about this after it....Nae mame Drip Drop neon han bangulssik
Drip Drop deo jeoksyeooji
Drip Drop I eumakgachi
Drip Drop Drip Drop on me~" I sang and Taemin just looked at me and I just sat embarrassed, I wasnt a good singer in my eyes but people said I sound good.
 
"You sounded amazing...I am lost for words...I.." Taemin said and just looked in a daze at me, I had nothing to say to that. I smiled and felt my cheeks heat up as his eyes just looked directly into mines, he was just soo good looking I couldnt look away. I caught myself soon after and looked down at my hands.
 
"Do you not know what your voice sounds like to us?" I nodded and he gasped dramatically and just hummed shaking his head. He sat up in his seat and turned to the panel and started setting something up. He turned back to me and grabbed my hand and dragged me into the studio booth. I looked at him confused, what in the world did this man just do to me?
 
He put the headphones on my head and directed me to the mic and walked out and sat back in his chair.
 
"Okay Luna, you are going to sing me what we have did so far okay using the track on music we put together." He said into the mic from the outside. I nodded awkwardly and all of a sudden music began to play and my natural instinct to sing arose.
 
"Chokchokhi chokchokhi naerineun neo
Neol dahaseo tteollineun sumyeonui won
Dalkomhan jungnyeogeul tago on
Neol pihal su eopseo


Nae mame Drip Drop neon han bangulssik
Drip Drop deo jeoksyeooji
Drip Drop I eumakgachi

Drip Drop Drip Drop on me~" I sang and swayed to the music as I did so and the music stopped when I was done. I clapped and walked out to see what will happen next. I looked at Taemin who was focused on the studio panel and didnt aknowledged my presence. All of a sudden I heard music and my voice play through the speaker and I stood shocked while Taemin on the other hand patted his leg to the beat and smiled. When it was over I could feel a tear fall down my cheek and I felt myself automatically hug Taemin. I pulled away when I noticed what I just did but I didnt blush, I smiled.
 
"I see that you like the sound of your voice. I like your voice as well, maybe we could make a duet track just for fun huh what do you say." I stood for a second then a small smile crept onto my face and I nodded. We finished up the lyrics and the track ad it sounded very nice, I was proud of our work for the first song, now less work to do and more time to do them, life is just going up from what I am used to, and I like it.
 
 
 
Hey guys, sorry for not updating but school just started for me and I had tons of things to do for school I couldnt find time but i will make sure to find some in the near future. See you all next chapter, but for now saranghaeyo and annyeong chingus!