*~Chapter One~*

Love Gone Cold

​I thought things would always stay as it is, perfect. Picture perfect family, handsome and charming boyfriend. But like all people, everyone has a story to tell. My story started out like no other. I live in a family of the chairsman in Seoul Korea. Right stuck-up rich girl with no talent, well you got one right, I am rich but not stuck-up nor do I have no talent. I sing like nobody's business and I am the CEO of a music industry called Jong Entertainment. Thats right, im on top and not planning on coming down.

 
I lived in my own condo apartment just across the town from my parents and work. No biggy right, so what you have a good job and you have money right. But you know what? I didn't care about the money, I only cared about family and my boyfriend Im Jongmin. But one night, for some reason my furture was told in one bad nightmare that changed my whole delema on life, my man was with another woman, of course a cheater, I then found out our whole relationship was a lie when I went to his job to suprise him on our anniversary.
 
Walked in with a big present in my hand and saw a woman the life out of him and he was enjoying it. Figures, when he saw me, he just continued on her lips. He never loved me from day one and now I have no man. But I got over it a few days after but when I thought things were looking up, my parents started fighting with my other part of my family over money and profit. My whole life started getting F*d up in a matter of days after that horrible dream. The love that once filled my life ran ICE COLD!
 
But as I said, everyone has their own story, im Luna Jong of the Jong Industry, daughter of the chairsman, and my life was completely turned upside down and now ME, just me have to rebuild it. Are you ready for a ride of your life, I sure the hell aint but F***k it, lets ride.
 
 
 
Hey guys, I was thinking I would have a different approach on my new story, I was going to start with a life story in the beginning and get everyone excited. Well, dont just sit there, did you enjoy the backstory!!!! I hope you did, enjoy more in the next chapter and see if our Luna will make all of this right. Let me ask you ONE question......will she be able to restore the balance in her life or will she have to build a new platform for her and her family? Only one way to find out, stay tuned!!! Saranghae chingus and as always Annyeong!!!!