*~Chapter Three~*

Love Gone Cold

"The car finally stopped and I have arrived to the industry, and I still cant get my mind off of that guy at the cafe. I don't know if I saw correctly but was he looking for me at that time? I must be just thinking.

 
I got out of the car and entered the building. I walked to the front counter to greet my best friend.
 
"Hey Krystal, how was your morning?" I asked Krystal as she was already signing me in to the system.
 
"I have seen better, Chairsman would like to see you Luna but before you go, where did you go to get that necklace, it looks beautiful." She said leaning forward to check out my necklace.
 
"I didn't get it, my parents gave it to me. Its their way of saying sorry for dragging me down with them with the stupid family business." I said rolling my eyes and looking down at her.
 
"Oh, that is still going on, its been a year now and they still want to control the industries money exchange?" Krystal said making a disgust face. I shrugged and waved goodbye and headed towards the elevator. I walked in and clicked 5 and right before the door closed, someone put their hand in to stop it. I looked up to see who stopped the elevator and it was him. The blond-headed guy from the cafe. What is he doing here?
 
"Hello, sorry for stopping your ride, I was in a rush and had to go to a meeting." The guy said walking next to me in the elevator.
 
"I..um...what floor." I asked standing next to the panel. He looked at the panel and smiled.
 
"I guess we both are going to the same floor haha." He smiled and I smiled but I couldn't take my eyes off of his. It was like they were looking deep into me and could read my mind.
 
"So whats your name?" We said in unison and laughed.
 
"You go first." I said and he thanked me.
 
"Lee Taemin but just call me Taemin" Taemin said holding out a hand.
 
"Luna Jong, call me Luna" I said shaking his hand. We held hands for about a good 7 seconds then let go awkwardly. I looked away to hide my blushed face. The floor finally came and we exited together. I started to walk towards my dad's office but to come to my suprise, he was heading the same way too.
 
"So who are you coming to see?" I said while we both walked down the long hallway.
 
"Mr.Jong, chairsman of Jong Industry" I froze, he is meeting with my dad too. Well, this is the most awkward conversation I had to keep up with.
 
"Well, you came to see my dad I see." I said and he stopped walking and looked at me with wide eyes.
 
"I should have guessed that was you dad. Well isnt this a suprise haha." He said and jogged to catch up with me. We both made it to my dad's door and I entered first.
 
"Father, what did you call me for?" I asked my dad as I entered the room and took a seat infront of his desk.
 
"Ahh, my daughter, so nice to see you are better since this morning...ahh Lee Taemin, good to see you have meet my daughter already huh, just gets better and better." Chairsman said with both arms in the air.
 
"Well we had a few run-ins on each other." Taemin says with a smile. I smiled as well and I looked at my dad with a pleasured face.
 
"I would like you Luna to work with Taemin in helping him with his upcoming comeback show for his debut as a solo artist. Would you be willing to do so?" I nodded my head and looked over to Taemin.
 
"Well, then this is all good news huh, well Taemin you are excused, meet with your manager in room 231, the assistant will show you to it." He signaled his assistant to show him to the said room. I got up to leave and my dad signaled me to sit back down.
 
"I know you are not leaving without my permission." I looked at my dad and sat back down.
 
"What was it now dad, who was that on the phone with you this morning, was it uncle or was it an agent for his son's business?" I said and sat back down in disgust. I crossed my arms and crossed my legs.
 
"Now you know that is not the way to talk to let alone your father but Chairsman! Now I will not be disrespected by my own blood do you hear me?!?" he said rising from his chair. I lowered in my seat, scared of what my dad would do next.
 
"Yes I understand father but when will this all end, will you take action or will I have to?" I said and his expression softened.
 
"This will all be over soon just believe in me okay sweety?" He said and walked over to me. He put his hand on my head and patted it. "All in good time Luna, all in good time, but meanwhile please work well with Taemin and get us good publicity."
 
"But will this be a good work, how do you know he has good potential with how we work?" I said looking up to him, "Besides, I am not that good at what I do yet father, are you sure I will be a good fit for him?"
 
"I believe that you will make good decisions for him, but first before working on this project, you must get to know who you are working with. Understand?" I nodded my head and soon was dismissed. Will I be able to pull all of this off? Well, guess I will have to just wing it.