Chapter 9

I will never stop loving you...

As usual, I went to school just like a normal day. I was supposed to meet up with Jun Hyung when he called me yesterday at the cafeteria, but I can't see him. I feel sad. So I went straight to the homeroom, to find Hyun Seung sitting there as usual.

"Hey babe, you look gloomy, why?" Hyun Seung put his palm on my forehead. I shook my head.

"It's not fever Hyun Seung,"

"Then what makes my baby down?" He piched my cheeks.

"Just wondering why Jun Hyung is late," then his smile turn upside down.

"He's not late, he isn't coming. He texted me," he looked outside the window.

"Hmm..." that's what came out from my mouth.

{Later at recess...}

"Mrs Nari, when exactly are the date to go to Seoul?" Mrs Nari was drinking apple juice. But I think it's not bought, it seemed like she bought from home.

"Hm, I thought Saturday, is it okay with both of you?" Mrs Nari smiled cheerfully. Ahh, such a nice smile.

"Yes, it is. I'll tell Jun Hyung later," I was about to go when Mrs Nari pulled my hand.

"And don't forget to come to school at 10. I want to give you some money," Mrs Nari said.

"Ah, gwenchanayo, I'll get some money from my mom," But she resisted.

"Please, my heart will be shattered if you don't accept it,"

"Okay, but why?"

"I have worked as a teacher here for 10 years, and I have a baby to raise. My mother is moving to Jeju Island and my husband wants a divorce from me. What's the point of staying here anyway?" She smiled sweetly, just when the sun shone to her face, making her face glow. Ahh, teacher is sooo pretty, I wish I was her!

"Ahh, I understand... Okay, I'll take it then," Mrs. Nari hugged me tightly.

"GREAT! Then bring Jun Hyung this Saturday, okay?" I nodded. She hugged me even tighter than earlier.

"I-C-C-CA-CAN'T-T-B-B-BREATHE!" I struggled to break-free.

"Okay, you can go now," Mrs. Nari waved. I quickly ran and called Jun Hyung.

"Hey, are you there?"

"Yeah, I'm here, what's up?" I smiled.

"We're going to Seoul this Saturday. Mrs Nari wants us to come at 10,"

"Great, see you there!"

"Wait, I think I'm gonna ditch school. Mind if I came at your's?"

"Sure, and get me some ramen and kimchi! i'm starving!"

"Arasseo!"

So, I did ditched school and I dragged myself to the nearest convenience store. But what make me dropped my jaw, yeah, I dropped my jaw, is someone who I don't even like called my name.

"JAE RIN!"

oh man.....