A dream that felt so realistic ?

I will never stop loving you...

"Hello Hyun Seung !" I turned around . Jae Rin was waving at me , so I waved at her back .

"You have a new haircut huh ? It suits you ," She smiled widely . I looked at the person on the mirror . I had dyed my hair into black , and my fringe had gotten shorter . When did I cut it ?

"So ,this is your cafe ? I must say , you have a large collection of CDs , here in this section . People must be amazed ," Wait , this is my cafe ? When did I opened it ?

"Since you're the owner of this cafe , I want some apple juice please ," She sat on a table , scanning through the menu . Then two guys came to her .

"Hey gorgeous , want to spend time with us ?"

Then Jae Rin pulled me to the two guys . "I'm sorry guys , but  I belong to him ," She linked her arm through mine . But the guys weren't convinced enough .

"What's the proof ?"

"You want proof ? " Jae Rin asked them . The guys nodded , then she ............. kissed me . "We also had last night , so what more proof that you want ?" She added . Whaaat ?

"OKAY , we'll just get out from here ," then the two guys got out .

"What was that for ?" I asked her .

"What ? After all , we are dating ," She smiled and kissed my cheeks .

Then I pulled her . "Where are we going ?" she asked .

"I dunno , how about a date ?" She then stopped .

"What ? You don't like it ? " She shook her head .

"Then , what's wrong ? " She stepped forward and stood in front of me . Then I felt her breathe through my ear , sending shivers to my spine .

"Next time , before we go on a date , please close your cafe first ," I turned to face her .

"Aww , you're soo cute ! " I pinched her cheeks .

"That hurts !" She rubbed her cheeks .

After we closed the cafe , I decided to window shopping with Jae Rin at Itaewon . Then she stopped in front a jewellery shop . She stood on the window at the shop . I stood next to her .

"That silver ring is so pretty ... "

All of a sudden , the image around me goes blurry , the time stopped . All I could do is shout Jae Rin's name over and over , until I heard someone call my name .

"Hyun Seung ! " I felt something wet on my face and instantly I woke up .

"Jae Rin ?" I asked .

"It's me you bastard ," Hyuna threw a pillow over my face .

"What did you dreamed about , you had with Jae Rin ?"

"No , why ?"

"You screamed her name like , over 5 times , " I saw her fully clothed .

"I'm going somewhere ," she added and gone out .

I touched my lips . It felt warm , not because of Hyuna and I kissed , but in the dream Jae Rin and I kissed . It felt so real , the kiss , the touch of her arm to mine , her breath through my ear ...

Why did it felt so real ?

_______________________________________________________________

Hello guys ! I've been busy lately with exams ..

and my brother got accepted to a college .

For your information , the dream that Hyun Seung had was actually mine , but I changed it . Yeah , I was dating Hyun Seung . IT FELT SO REAL !