Chapter 8

I will never stop loving you...

" Well, well, look at here, a hottie loves a y girl, what a perfect couple! I hope you guys die in hell!" Is that a threat, Hyuna? I'm not scared.

"Well, you're the . Your head looked like red paint fell on your hair. I don't even see what's so beautiful about you that Hyun Seung likes you. Is he blind or something?" Her face is RED! MATCHES HER HAIR! HAHAHAHAHA!

"Ugh, you-"

"Here are your drinks!" Nice timing,Jae rin. But she came with 4 strawberry shakes. WHAT? I'M NOT INTO STRAWBERRIES. THEY ARE TOO GIRLY.

"I'm sorry it took you guys so long! The line was too long but luckily I managed to get some strawberry shakes!" Jae Rin said.

"Never mind, I was bored to death sitting with this , " I took a sip of the strawberry shake. WOW, THIS IS DELICIOUS! But then her phone rings.

_________________

JAE RIN'S POV

_________________

"Excuse me for a minute," I excused myself to the bathroom.

*I can't take my breath, breath breath, shigani galsurok, jeom jeom jina galsurok, o-oh nan deo*

"Hello?" It was Hyun Seung.

"Hey babe, are you free tonight?"

"Yeah, sure, why?"

"Meet me at the park at 10:30 pm, okay?"

"Oh, okay. Is this a date then?"

"Yeah, you can count that as a date. See you tonight!" Then he hung up. A date? Unexpected.

As I went back to them, I only saw Hyuna and Jae Mi. Where's Jun Hyung?

"Jae Rin, Jun Hyung went home," How come Jae Mi knows I was about to ask that?

"It's because its all written on your face," she continues sipping on her strawberry shake.

I RESPECT YOU JAE MI!

I decided to text Jun Hyung.

"Hey Jun Hyung, where did you go huh? ):"

After a few minutes, he replied. "Aww, don't be sad, my mom went out for a while, so I needed to look the house for a minute,"

"Hey, this just came to me. When are we going to Seoul? You know, when we got the highest..."

"Ahh, why don't we go ask Mrs Nari tomorrow?"

I replied, "Sure, see ya tomorrow!"

He replied back, "See you tomorrow too!^^"

Then, he stopped texting me back. Somehow, I feel upset. Why don't I feel that way when Hyun Seung didn't text me? Why I always feel happy when I see, heard, or dreamt about Junhyung? What is this feeling?

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

{skip}

Well, here I am, at he park where Hyunseung told me to meet. I admit, it's kinda boring.

And then he came, running to me. oh man...

"JAE RIN!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! WHERE DID YOU HIDE, HON?"

Okay, he's acting weird now... =='

"DO YOU KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM TO GO ON A DATE WITH YOU?"

"Are you okay, Hyun Seung?"

"Yeah, sure. Blame the author for making me scream." He giggled. I giggled too.

"I thought I wanna take you to the funfair but since it's closed, I took you here Instead,"

As we walked, I asked him something. I hope I didn't ask him that earlier.

"Have you been to a park?"

"No, since I'm a baby until now I've never went to a park,"

I laughed at him. Which I hope I didn't earlier!

"What?! Your parents didn't took you to a park when you were small?! Why?!"

"My parents died in a car accident when I was 3. I only found out when I was 15. it took me 12 STINKING YEARS TO KNOW THAT MY PARENTS DIED!" His whole body is trembling.

I shouldn't ask him that...

"Let's go eat ramen," he dragged me to a ramen stall. I wasn't surprised that we are the only ones there.

"AHJUMMA, GIVE ME ONE BOWL OF RAMEN PLEASE!"

"Eh? Only one?"

"Yeah, we can just share,"

I'm sorry Hyun Seung, I didn't mean to....

After the ramen came, I took my chopstick and dig in. At first, Hyun Seung took some than me. Then after a couple of chewing, I realized the end of the ramen is in his mouth. As he leaned in closer and closer, I just closed my eyes. But all I could think of is Jun Hyung. I didn't realize I was smiling widely until Hyun Seung kissed me. But I could only think of Jun Hyung.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME AGAIN! WHAT IS THIS FEELING?!

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yeah, sorry for late update and super duper short chapter.. been busy...

Oh yeah, after I finished writing this story, I will continue a sequel to this story!

Yeap, go to my profile and click on my blog for more info! yes THUMBS UP FOR YOU GUYS IF YOU DID!

And as always, I am pleased if you guys leave a comment and, SUPPORT ME ALWAYS!

(believe it or not, I was checking my class when I saw a list of names and a guy will be sitting next to my class. His name? Lee Jun Yong. Sounds like Jun Hyung from B2ST! smiley)