Chapter 3

I will never stop loving you...

I'm sorry for late updating. My mom won't let me open the computer every day and of course, SEARCHING FOR IDEAS, which I finally have. Ideas and inspirations come to me non-stop! (Which makes me writing this fic easier!) :D

 

____________________

NOBODY'S POV

____________________

In her homeroom, Jae Rin was smiling like an idiot, and of course, Jun Hyung saw it.

"Jae Rin? Are you here?"

"What?" she snapped up.

"Aniyo, you smiled like a crazy girl. Are you seriously fine?" Jun Hyung touched her forehead. "It's not hot,"

Realizing that Jun Hyung thought she was crazy, she quickly said "I'm not crazy Jun Hyung. If i'm crazy I won't come to school,"

"Nice answer," Jun Hyung patted her head and focused back on the teacher.

__________________

JUN HYUNG'S POV

__________________

"Why is she smiling?" I keep muttering to myself.

Looking by the corner of my eyes, I could still see her smiling like an idiot.

YES, I MEAN AN IDIOT. SHE WAS SMILING LIKE CRAZY AND-wait, what the hell am I saying?! I like her! Stupid brain!! Okay, I shouldn't say my brain is stupid.

OH CRAP!!! If she's smiling like crazy, wouldn't it mean that she has fall in love?

BUT WHO???

JAE RIN, I LIKED YOU FOR YEARSS!! T_____T

WAIT, don't tell me! OH , DON'T TELL ME!!

He likes Hyun Seung?!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

wait, i shouldn't babbling right now!

"Teacher, may I go to the bathroom?" I raised my hand so high that my teacher could see.

"Yes you may," 

I ran out, grabbing my backpack. Yeah, I'm ditching this class. Sure, the teacher wouldn't mind. Cause' I'm one of a smarthead like Jae Rin. 

I went out, and I saw Hyun Seung.

Aish, he makes me sick. Yeah, even though we are friends, I hate him.

Why?

HE MAKES ME SICK, THAT'S WHY! But don't ask.

"Hey Jun Hyung, where are you going?"

He stand next to me. "Ditching the class, don't you see?" I said to him, waving my backpack in front of him.

"Ohh" was the word that came from his mouth.

" Say, do you have a girlfriend, Hyun Seung?" He shooked his head.

LIAR! YOU STUPID HYUN SEUNG!! I HEARD WHAT YOU SAY AT RECESS!!!

"Okay. let's just say I heard what you said to the Hyuna girl," Hyun Seung widened his eyes, but I'm kneeling to him.

"Please, don't hurt her! You know I like her! Please!!"

Hyun Seung smirked befor saying, "On one condition,"

[skip]

WHY WOULD I EVEN AGREE TO HIS CONDITION/DEAL?!

Want to know? He said he won't hurt her if I yelled at Jae Rin and that would make her like Hyun Seung. But he will hurt her if I won't do what he says.

 CRAP-what should I do?!

Well, I should just let her go...

NO, I LIKE HER SINCE WE WERE LITTLE!!!

Well, Hyun Seung, you think she will be yours, but I'm going to get her.Heheh!

"YONG JUN HYUNG DON'T SMILE LIKE THAT!"

I turned around and saw Jae Rin. I think she's ditching the classes too. "It's my mouth, not yours,"

"If you smile like that no girls will like you," she sat beside me, smiling again.

"Let them be, I don't like them either! May I ask you a question?" I faced to Jae Rin

"Go on," she looked at me.

I took a deep breath. "whyareyousmilinglikeacrazygirltoday?"

"Huh? slow down, i can only hear the word "today","

"Why are you smiling like a crazy girl? Did you dreamed of Rain again?"

"No, but it's better than dreaming about Rain. I finally fell in love!" she giggled.

OMG. WHAT I SAID ACTUALLY CAME TRUE.

SHE

FELL

IN 

LOVE.

"Wow, great for you. Must be Hyun Seung," I blurted out.

"What?! Eww, i don't like him!"

"Yeah, but you can't deny it. You love Hyun Seung," I faked a smile.

__________________

JAE RIN'S POV

__________________

WHAT THE HELL IS JUN HYUNG TALKING ABOUT!

I DO NOT LIKE HYUN SEUNG!

HE MAKES ME SICK!

OH MAN, I WAS ABOUT TO SAY I FELL IN LOVE WITH A TEDDY BEAR!

BUT HE TOOK IT WRONG!

I should stop screaming inside me.

Oh well, Jun Hyung thinks I like Hyun Seung and left me alone.

.

I was about to go home, when I stumbled at him.

The-one-who-makes-me-sick, Hyun Seung.

"Well well, look who's ditching the class,"

"What do you want?" Yeah, I'm faking it. He thinks of me as a good friend but I don't like him.

Seriously.

And he should get the hell away from my face.

I think I'm puking.

"Jae Rin, wanna go out on a date?" Hyun Seung smirked.

Date? Over my dead body.

"No, I've got to help my mom. Gotta go," I walked away from him. But he's too fast.

"You like Jun Hyung, right?"

"What?! HELL NO! I was about to say no but one word came out from my mouth. You got that right! It was-

"Yes,"

WHAT THE ****!!!

"I knew it. Jun Hyung doesn't like you. He hates you. He thinks you are a trash,"

SERIOUSLY, HE THINKS OF ME LIKE THAT?!

HE'LL PAY FOR THIS.

"And he's got a girlfriend,"

WHAAATTT! 

"Trust me, I want to be with you. I waited you for years." He said, kneeling before me, holding out a small box, inside there are couple rings. My jaw dropped.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

 

 

 

A/N: OHMYGOD, Hyun Seung proposed Jae Rin to be his girlfriend! What do you think will happen the next chapter???

        Oh yeah, care to share what do you think of this fic? Go vote at my poll!!! 

         COMMENTSARELOVED!      <---I don't own this.