Update !

I will never stop loving you...

Hello ! I'm joker970923 and I'm the co-author of "I will never stop loving you" ! 

Incase you're wondering "Why the heck there's a co-author ?" I'll explain it to you . 

Well , the original author , AliyaKpopfan95 said , her mother knew she's writing a fanfic , and her mom actually asked her to delete the account . She can online but she can't update . That's why some of you saw her online but she didn't update her story .

And she asked me to be a co-author . I said yes . 

But if you're wondering "I'm afraid joker970923 will ruin the story ," Don't worry , she'll e-mail the chapters to me and I'll copy , paste and publish it !

PLEASE , I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ! 

I'll publish chapter 11 tomorrow , or Saturday . Please be patient ! 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hello , Joker970923 here . Dunno what's going on but AliyaKpopfan95 didn't email me chapter 11 yet . I tried call her cellphone but no answer ..

A/N : Hello , it's me , AliyaKpopfan95 . Yeah , yeah , maybe you guys are wondering why I'm updating ? Hee , I used Joker970923's laptop ! Yeah , I came to her house and some sleepovers ! Well , I am SUPER DUPER ULTIMATELY SORRY to all my subscribers for the waiting ! Really really sorry (I'm a bad author) . Oh , and sorry for Joker970923 too because I didn't email you chappie 11 ! (Pfft , about time I hear a sorry from you :P - Joker970923) Oh shut up :D Okay , right now , since I have so much time , I promise I'll double update this week ! Okay guys , enjoy your first update !

__________________________________________________________________________________

"What are you doing here Jae Rin ?" She plastered a fake smile on her face . , I can see that clearly .

"Oh , just buying some ramen for Jun Hyung ," I held up two packets of ramen at her face .

"Ohh , him ? Can I come with you ? PLEASEEEE !" Err , wha's wrong with you ? Jun Hyung invited me not you !

"Uh , I guess ?" I spoke . Hyuna grinned widely . She followed me to the counter and I payed for the ramen . That was until her cellphone ringed .

"Hello ? Hey , what ? You need me ? Now ? Can I-jeez , fine , i'll come ," Then she came to me .

"Sorry my friend, someone needs me . I'll guess I'll see you later ?"

My friend ?See me later ? You're not my friend and hell I don't wanna see you . "Uhh , sure ,"

"Okay then , bye !" She waved at me . I waved at her back until I saw her dissapear .

When I'm on my way to Jun Hyung's house ,  something bugs my mind . How come she's so nice to me ? Did she had involved in an accident and has some memory loss ? After what had happened years ago ? And I wonder where's my ex , Lee Gi Kwang ...

Gi Kwang was really nice to me back then . Did I mention he was the popular kid in school ? And she dated me , a nobody . Just a plain , simple girl . And there was some rumours I stole Hyuna's boyfriend . Yes , she was Gi Kwang's girlfriend . When Gi Kwang broke off with Hyuna , all the other girls prepared themselves , wearing tonnes of make-up on their faces . Even some of them showed their cleavage to Gi Kwang . But , he chose me . Hyuna was really furious , she sent some death threats to me . Hyuna also beat me up outside from school , but then comes Gi Kwang , rescuing me . He was such a gentlemen . But Hyuna was jealous of course . She says I'm a who dates Gi Kwang because I want money and . Which is so not true . Gi Kwang thought Hyuna wanted him back , turns out he was wrong . She really hates me . She would tell all the students to stay away from me , bribe the teachers to make me fail in exams , steal my clothes when I'm showering and much stuff that I can list . But it would take me a whole day just to write one page . Since I moved to America , I never heard news about him . But when I came back to Korea , there's been a rumour that he debuted as a singer , but I never heard about him anymore .

I finally arrived at Jun Hyung's house and pressed the doorbell . His house looked ordinary . Then I heard Jun Hyung shouting from inside .

"Who is it ?!"

"It's me Jun Hyung , Jae Rin ," I spoke loudly for him to hear .

"Oh , come in ! The door's not locked !" I turned the doorknob and almost fainted . Outside , his house was small , like every house on the street . But inside , IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO ING HUGE ! At the ceiling , there's a huge chandelier hanging . All those furnitures looked extremely expensive ! I feel like Alice after she drank the potion . I feel superbly tiny !

 "Hey Jun Hyung , where are you ?" I shouted . Then he replied back .

"I'm in my room !"

"Should I come up ?"

"Hell no , you want to see me ?!" Instantly I blushed . Then an image of Jun Hyung half with a towel wrapped around him came to my mind . I shooked my head and I wandered around the living room and admired those lovely paintings that were hanging on the wall . Then Jun Hyung came .

"Hey Jae Rin !"

"Oh.My.God. Jun Hyung how come you didn't tell me you live in this huge castle ?!" I tehcnically shouted at his ears . He rubbed his ears .

"Ouch , that hurts ! At first I did plan to tell you but then I thought maybe you won't believe me , " He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down on the floor .

"Why do you think I won't believe you ? We're friends after all ," Then his smile dissapear a bit and there was a long silence . Then  I realized about the ramen .

"Oh , so... you were hungry right ? I bought two packets of ramen and some frozen kimchi . Where's the kitchen ?" I asked him .  He gestured me to follow him and I did .  One second to another , I was so amazed by his huge house ! It's like a museum here !

"Umm , can you please boil the ramen while I reheat the kimchi ?" I asked Jun Hyung and he nodded . While he was busy boling the ramen I studied Jun Hyung face . He was so perfect , he looked like an angel . I wish he was my-wait , I'm Hyun Seung's now ! I looked back at the kimchi to founf out it was not done yet . I guess I should change .

"Um , Jun Hyung , mind If I use the bathroom ? I brought some extra clothes and I need to change .."

"Sure, go upstairs , turn left and then turn right . The bathroom is the last one on the right ,"

"Okay," As I went to the bathroom , I was surprised that there was a lot of doors located . He says turn left , and then right , I muttered to my self . Then I safely arrived to the large bathroom ! There was a bath tub that looked like more of a swimming pool ! There's also a sauna room ?! I ignored those . Then my phone vibrated . It was a message from Hyun Seung .

"Hey babe , where r u ? Y did u ditch the class ? Wat's wrong ?"

I replied back to him . "So sorry sweetie , i fell sick . I went home D: " I lied to him . If I tell him I'm at Jun Hyung's  , he's going to kill me . Then I got another message from him .

"Aww , my baby's sick ? Plz get well soon okay ? Luv u very much ! <3"

____________

Hyun Seung's POV

____________

"See , I told you that will lie to you !" Hyuna spoke while lying on my bed .

"I don't get it , how could she lie to me ?" I threw my phone on the floor . You'll deserve it , Jae Rin .

"Duhh , you seriously think she'll tell you the truth ? You'll get angry , and you look like a monster if youre angry ," She pouted .

"Aww , sweetie , did I scared you ?" She nodded .

With a huge smile , I took off my shirt and went to Hyuna . "Let me make you feel better ," Then we both locked our lips and continued our 'session' .

_____________

Jae Rin's POV

____________

 I decided to change when I saw that I brought the wrong t-shirt . I BROUGHT MY NIGHTIES ! Hmm , I'll guess I'll have to ask Jun Hyung .

"Jun Hyung !" I shouted . I'm in my inner wear and my jeans . Then I heard a slight knock .

"Jae Rin ? What's wrong ?"

"Umm , do you.... um , have some extra t-shirt ? I brought ..... the wrong ones , " I spoke from inside the bathroom .

"Oh , I have tonnes , wait here ," Then I heard some silence then a knock again . "This is the smallest t-shirt that I got ,"

I opened the door and shoved my hand outside until I feel a soft  fabric on my hand . I pulled back my hand and closed the door . Then I lift the white t-shirt . In the middle of the t-shirt it has a picture of a shark and it says "I HAVE FEELINGS TOO" I giggled and wore it . It was not big , it just looked perfect . Then I went outside and I saw Jun Hyung standing in front .

"Hey , you look good !" He gave me two thumbs up .

"Thanks ! I just needed to comb my hair ," I said, pointing at my frizzy hair .

"Ohh , follow me ," I followed him and he entered a room . Whem I entered , It was DEFINITELY SPACIOUS ! His bed was king-sized , his room fully air-conditioned , has a large wardrobe that could fit 10 people inside ? He handed me a wide-toothed comb to me .

"Uhh , you use a wide-toothed comb ? I thought that was for girls ?" Then I smelled something burning .

"Oh ! The kimchi !" He quickly ran off . I combed my hair and went to his bed . IT WAS SUUPER COMFY ! I rolled , jumped , stretched and lied on his bed until I fell asleep .

[DREAM MODE]

Everything was pitch black . Two men stood in front me , but I can't see their faces . A voice shouted .

"Jae Rin , do you love me or him ?"

"Who are you ?" I asked . "Don't you know me ?" That voice spoke again . "No," I replied .

Then a ring of fire surrounded me . The fire came closer and closer . I couldn't escape . I tried to shout for help , but no voice came out .I tried to jump over the fire , but each time I jump , the fire gets higher . I cried , and the two mens only watched my burn to ashes .

"Jae Rin !" A voice  called . Wait , Jun Hyung ?

"Jae Rin !" then I feel some water on my face . I instantly woke up .

"You okay ?" He asked . I nodded .

"I'm fine I-WHOA , did a earthquake hit your room ?" I looked on the floor . Pillows scattered everywhere . The bedsheets were ripped off .

"Yeah , that earthquake was you . You have a nightmare ?" I nodded . "Well , let's go down , the foods already cooked ," he continued .

I stood up , but then fell back on to the bed . "Oh , my legs are lazy , should we eat at your room ?" I grinned . We exchanged grins  and he rushed downstairs . He then came back with 2 glasses of orange juice , a plate of kimchi and two bowls of ramen . On top of the ramen there was a fried egg .

"You cook those eggs ?" I asked . He nodded . "Ohh, what are we waiting for ? Let's eat !" I continued and started to eat with Jun Hyung .