Chapter 1

I will never stop loving you...

JAE MI'S POV

 

"JUN HYUNG! DON'T LEAVE ME!  I STILL LOVE YOU!!"

"If you love me then why did you go to Hyun Seung?"

"Jun Hyung, I was going to leave him when yo- JUN HYUNG, WHERE ARE YOU?! DON'T LEAVE ME JUN HYUNG!!!"

...

"Honey, what's wrong?" someone shook my body. I opened my eyes. It was umma.

"Nothing umma, bad dreams," I wiped the sweat on my forehead.

"Wash your face. Are you going to sleep after this?" Umma got me a glass of water.

"Aniyo, I will just get ready for school," umma just nodded. "Sleep, umma. I'm sorry that I wake you up," I just stared at her.

"Gwenchana, go get ready for school," umma smiled. I went to the bathroom and had a 5-minute shower.  I wore my school uniform (this:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fBOT8hMIDf0/ShwSs_ln3AI/AAAAAAAAAL4/ieS21DA/s1600-h/girl+blazer.jpg) Then I went straight to the kitchen and got myself a glass of milk. After that, I wore my shoes, grab my school bag and went to school.

___________________________________________________________________

I arrived at school and went to my homeroom when I saw Jun Hyung and Hyun Seung laughed together.

"Hey guys. What's so funny?" I grab a seat in front of them.

"You want to know? Care to help me?" Hyun Seung smiled.

"You guy's need to tell me what's going on or I'm not helping," I crossed my arms and pouted.

"You know, Hyun Seung has so many fangirls, so he decided to make the fangirls to stop liking him," Jun Hyung explained. He was about to laugh, but he stopped.

JUN HYUNG'S POV

"How? You know those fangirls won't give up if Hyun Seung has a girlfriend... Those fangirls might attack his girlfriend. But he doesn't," Jae Rin looked at me.

"That's why...he needs your help," Both Hyun Seung and I looked at her. She looked shocked.

Don't accept it Jae Rin.

"You guys better not tell me that I need to pretend that I am Hyun Seung's girlfriend!" she shouted in a low voice.

"Sadly, it is," I said.

...

"Oh yeah, why did you come to school early today, Jae Rin?" Hyun Seung broke the silence.

"I woke up early. That's why,"

"And why did you woke up early?" I asked her.

"I got a bad dream nightmare," she hid her face.

"Nightmare? Do tell me!" Hyun Seung sat closer to her. Jealousy comes to me.

"Aniyo, it's... embarrasing!" she blushes.

"Come on Jae Rin.... Tell me..." Hyun Seung's face started to leaned closer to her face.

"Aniyo! Andwae!" She shouted.

"Want me to kiss you? Better tell me now!" Hyun Seung is just an inch between his lips and hers.

"Aniyo! Do what you want! I'm not telling you!" She closed her eyes.

"Oh, really? Be prepared!" Then Hyun Seung hugged her.

Then a pain hit me through my heart. It feels like someone ripped off my heart. A feeling you couldn't imagine. A feeling you wish you won't have. At the same time, it feels like you are watching someone killing the person you love.

How I wish I can stop them.