Chapter 2

I will never stop loving you...

Sorry for late update! Here's another chapter!

__________________________________

"Guys, that's enough," I said to them.

"Aww, I wish I had that a little bit longer," Hyun Seung smirked.

"What if the teacher came in?!" Jun Hyung shouted.

"Relax, Jun Hyung! I only kiss her cheeks!" Hyun Seung smirked. 

"Alright class, sit down," Mrs. Nari came in. We all sat quietly.

"I will give out Mathematic papers. Miss Jae Rin, 99%. the highest in class," Everybody clapped their hands.

"Mr. Jun Hyung. 95%. Second highest," Everybody clapped their hands too.

"Since Miss Jae Rin and  Mr. Jun Hyung are highest in class, they get to go to Seoul, all expenses are on me," Mrs. Nari announced to the whole class. Some were whispering that it was a date. But we didn't mind.

"Jae Rin, Jun Hyung, you may go back to your seat,"

After the Mathematic class, it was English. After English,it was recess. I walked past the homeroom when I saw Hyun Seung talking to a girl.

"Don't worry, yeobo. I will do everything to make Jae Rin suffer, as long as it makes you happy!"

"Remember Hyun Seung, do as the same as her ex-boyfriend treat me to her. She will pay!"

"And she will remember the name Hyuna,"

"Your girlfriend!" They kissed each other.

I ran to the cafeteria and saw Jae Rin sitting together with Jae Mi.

"Jae Rin, can I talk to you?"

_______________

JAE RIN'S POV

_______________

"Jae Rin, can I talk to you?" Jun Hyung sat beside me, panting.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Do you know someone named Hyuna?"

"Yes, why?"

"Can you tell me what happened between you and her?"

"Well, long story short, it happened in elementary school,"

[FLASHBACK]

"How dare you call her a , Hyuna!" he slapped her million times until blood came from her cheeks.

"She had to hid her face when she came to school everyday. She had to wear proper clothes, and even skipped classes, but it didn't help her. She was a top student, she was supposed to get good grades, but the teachers gave her failing marks even when she answer all question correctly! ALL BECAUSE OF THE WORD ! YOU CALLED HER BY THAT WORD!" he wanted to slap her again, but I stopped it.

"Lee Gi Kwang, stop it,"

"No I won't, Jae Rin. She called you a !" He protested.

"It doesn't matter. Besides, I'm moving to America soon,"

"What? Why didn't you tell me?!" he let go of Hyuna.

"Hyuna, I want to give you a 'special present'," It was a punch on her face. Blood came from her nose.

"You will pay, Jae Rin!" she walked away.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"Wow, that a lot!" Jun Hyung made a 0.0 face.

"Why? What does it relate to you?"

"Nothing Jae Rin! Gotta go! Jun Hyung ran outside.

"What's with Jun Hyung? Sick or something?" Jae Mi asked.

"I don't know Jae Mi," I chowed the remains of food left in my plate.

"But I think something's bad going to happen,"

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I kinda got this feeling," She said with her mouthful of food.

Somehow her words make me scared. What is this feeling? Then the recess ended. I went back to my homeroom when I saw Jun Hyung. My heartbeat becomes faster. I smiled like crazy. Is this what people call 'love'?