Chapter 9

My Quiet Marriage

C H A P T E R

Chapter 9

 


Days has pass. Jongdae was still working of his project for the party. Eunhee still doing school… Everything is same old, same old. Let’s say nothing much has change.  Well almost everything.

 

Eunhee P.O.V

 

   Today is the day to go find a dress for me. My soon-to-be mother in-law picked me up from my ‘house’. “Oh my goodness!” My mother in-laws squeals. “I can't believe I'm spending time with you today with you!” I smiled and gave her a nod. She like is like a young teenage girl. I could feel her excitement.

 

   We arrived at this wedding dress . Let me to you, that boutique was very elegant. As we went in wedding dress boutique, and let me tell you, that boutique was very elegant. “Mrs.Kim, glad too see you again.” a lady around her age came in. They both big and smile as if they haven't seen each other in years. “And who might this be?” She asked curiously.

 

 “This is my soon to be daughter in-law.” I bow as they speak. “She is very pretty.” the lady said as she ‘ah’ed. “I know right.” My mother in-law said. “Well, she'll we start picking a gorgeous dress for a beautiful bride.” The lady said as she lead us into a room.  As we got into a room, there was dresses hanging up. Seems like mother in-law already made plans, yet the dresses are seriously gorgeous. “Let's get into this one.” The dress has a train with lace sleeves, sweet-heart cut, with lace running down half way. As I put the dress on, I’ll be honest and it's looks beautiful! I mean I look so beautiful and thankfully it don’t show my scare on my back. “Woah~ So beautiful!” I did a 180° turn to my future mother in-law, since I was facing the mirror. “We’ll buy this one.”

 

   *~*~*~*~*

 

  I’ve spent almost a whole day with my future mother in-law. I didn’t think I’ll be this tired. She have more energy than I do. “Remember Jongdae is coming to pick you up so you guys can go buy wedding rings.” I nod “Bye~” The window from the black car rolled up and drove away. My back hunched over as the car dove away. I walked into my house with exhaustion. I just want to plop on my bed. As i go into my bedroom, I ran and plop myself into my comfy, warm, and soft bed. I curled myself on my bed and my eyes started to get drupy. 30 minutes wouldn’t hurt.

 

Jongdae P.O.V

 

   I untightened my tie. I feel like sweating like crazy. Can I really do this? Every sound in my background is not even there anymore but only to the thing that I’m listening to….. I lost! “Ugh! Why?” I lost the stupid claw machine. I wanted to get a cutie plushie for Eunhee. I put in more coin. I got this. I move the joystick to my prey. Then I press the button. The claw goes down and one top of the plushie. Almost there. The claw rise from the pit of stuff plushie. The plushie rises with the claw. Almost…. There…. The claw was almost there and then…. The.. plushie…. Dropped… “Ash! Why??!?!?” I tried over and over and over. Then finally. After what felt like a thousand years, the plushie is over the hole. The plushie finally came down. A sushi plushie. Now everything is in slow motion as the plushie fall. “Yes, I got it!” I grab the plushie and took my phone out to see what time it was….. Late!

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

    I arrived at the house. As I walked into the house, everything was silent. I guess Eunhee is in her bedroom. I walked to her bedroom. I saw her sleeping peacefully on her side. I guess she got tired out by my mother. I took my phone out from my pocket and start shaping pictures of her. I walked to her bed and sat on the bed. I push her hair back, behind her ear, to look at her profile. I examined her eyes, nose, and lips. Beautiful. My heart started beating. I got closer and closer to her face. I can hear my heartbeat second that I got close to her. My lips were going to touch her but she started moving. I raised my head back up fast and stood up. I can feel my cheeks heating up.

 

   She started to wake up. She made an angry pouty face. She look so cute. She sat up then stretch. She turn her head to look at the window then turn to me. Her eyes went from squinted to widen. “Ahahe" I laughed awkwardly. My cheeks heats up even more as I scratch the back of my head. She blinked a few times then quickly grab her notebook and pencil. She started writing. “Why are your cheeks red?” I quickly covered my face. “Nothing…Nothing.” I backed up to the door, and bam remember. “You ready to go?” She raised up her hand then slowly put up ten figures. I did the okay sign and left her room. I breathe. That was a close one.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

   We left the house and headed to the jewelry shop. We parked and walked into the shop. “Welcome, do you need any help with finding anything?” They lady said as she looked at us, as she tucking her hair behind her ear.

 

Eunhee P.O.V

 

    As we were in the shop, I just follow Jongdae. I looked around at all of the sparkly gems on necklaces, earrings, rings, etc. All of a sudden I felt arms around my waist. I turned and looked up at Jongdae. I blinked once then twice. “My future wifey and I are wanting to buy wedding rings for our big day. Isn’t that right honey?” Wifey? Honey? “Right this way.” We follow the lady to the glass counter.  “So why kind of wedding ring are you guys looking for? Simple, elegant, dramatic, or gorgeous?” We both looked down at the selection of ring. Some with gold, silver, diamond, etc.

 

   I looked at one simple but elegant. It was a double ring, one 2 karat circle diamond with smaller diamonds on it and the other with just the small diamond on it. There was also a thicker ring, with small diamond in the middle that made a row. I pointed at it.  “This one?” I nodded my head. The lady pulled it out and I grab my phone out:

         Eunhee: Ask her if we can try them on.

         Jongdae: You like them?

I felt him looking at me. I nodded. He smiled and turn back to the lady “We’ll take these.” The lady looked over at me. I awkwardly smiled and nod. “Okay, would you guys like any carving on the inside of the ring.” The lady ask. I was going to type something to Jongdae but he already began speaking. “Yes, K.J heart L.E on both of them, and make it fancy.” The lady nod her head. “You guys can come and pick them up tomorrow. Come this way.”

 

    We followed the lady to the register, but something caught my eyes. It was a simple wish bone with a small diamond on it. “Eunhee let’s go.”  My eyes left the necklace. It looked nice. We walked out of the shop. Jongdae grab my hands as we were walking. Our fingers intertwine. My cheek heats alittle and my heart starts beating.  “Want to grab dinner?”

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Jongdae P.O.V


    After dinner, we went back home. Eunhee kinda fell asleep, more like really did fall asleep. I went to the house open the door ran back to the car and carried her bridal style. She snuggled herself in my chest as I hold her near me. My was beating fast that I could hear it. I close the door behind me and start to walk to the house. I carried her into her room. The room smelled like her. Why did I give her the guest bedroom? Shouldn’t we sleep in the same room? I place her onto ‘her’ bed gentle. Must’ve been a long day for her. I looked at her. Examined her beautiful face as before. I wouldn’t mind waking up to this. Since I was standing, I bend over to get a closer look. Then I kissed her lips. Her soft lips. After 3 seconds, I stood back up and walked to the door. “Good night.” I’ll be honest I never wanted to let go of them lips.



A U T H O R ' S N O T E
Hello humans~ Welcome Back~ It's been a while. Yes. I know.... But I don't think people really read my story........ Really...... So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHARE!!!!! COMMENT!!!! UPVOTE!!!! COMMENT!!!!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)