Chapter 8

My Quiet Marriage

C H A P T E R

8

 


Myungsoo P.O.V

 

  School ended, so I got ready and left school to Eun Hee's house. I walk and took the bus to her house, and now I’m at the gates of her house. I ringed the doorbell. The gate doors open and I walked in. I asked where Eunhee was. They told me she was in her room, so I walked up to her. I knocked on the door before entering.

    “Eunhee~” I walk to her bed. She was standing looking at me. I sat on her bed, took my backpack off and layed on the bed. “I miss coming here.” She start writing in the notebook. “ Aren’t you suppose to be studying?” I shook my head.

   “Well, I’m suppose to, but I came here to see you.” I gave her a smile. “I well though. When I go back home.” She just nod. “How you feelin’? You good?” She nod. “You sure?” She nods again. “Just making sure.” I looked her… Still beautiful as ever. I spend the time well with Eunhee before leaving because it was getting dark.

 

Eunhee P.O.V

 

  I was getting ready until I saw that I gotten a text. I picked up the phone and looked at it. Jongdae.

         

           From: Jongdae

                 Good Night <3

 

          To: Jongdae

                 Night :P

 

  I smiled to myself. I layed back into my bed. It’s going to be a long day tomorrow.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

  The sunlight peek through the curtains. I pull the blanket over my head to block the sunlight. Then slowly push the blanket away and sat up. Today is the day I’ll be moving.. *gulp* with Jongdae… I’ll be fine… Right? I looked at myself in the mirror. You got this Eunhee. I gotten dressed and took my suitcases out. I open my closet… Why do I have so much clothes? I started to pack the clothes that I ‘need’ or like. I did the same with the shoes. My dad was downstairs in the dining room, reading his newspaper and drinking a cup of fresh coffee. I tooka set.

  “You ready to leave?” He ask. He had no emotion. He lowered his newspaper to see. I nod. “We’ll leave after breakfast.”


  Breakfast passes by as the time slow down with quietness. Then soon it was time to leave. Knowing that this house is where I was raised got me a bit emotional.

  “Let’s go.” We both left the house. Walked into the driveway. I turn back. I’ll be back. I got into the car, and we both left.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

    We are here. The house might be a bit smaller then my house it looks welcoming. We got into the house. “Oh Eunhee! Welcome. Hello, Mr. Lee.” Jongdae smiled as he was walking towards us. “This will be your new home. Jongdae please take good care of her.” My father gives me a hug before leaving. “I’ll miss you.” He pushed himself away. “Visit me on your free time.” I nod. He turns around and start walking off. “I’ll be gone, now.” I can feel the emotion in his voice.

 

    He gotten into the car. The windows rolled down. “Bye, my daughter.” He left. Tears forms alittle in my eyes. Arms s around my waist. “You’ll be fine. I’m here.” I turn facing his chest. I wrapped arms his waist. After a good minute or two, awkward silence. I pushed away. I bow a bit as an apology. “It’s okay. No need to bow.” Jongdae awkwardly laughed while rubbing the back of his head. “Haha… Umm…. Let me be your tour guide to your new house.”  I walked into the house. My new home. Wait! Are we sleeping going to sleep in the same room?

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

    I jumped onto the bed and rolled myself into the blanket. Yes, we have different room! This house was pretty big for one person to live in. I mean don't you lonely sometimes. The sun had fallen and now the moon is up. Time to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*

 

  I sat up… My stomach was growling. I haven’t ate dinner… I slowly got out of my bed and looked walked down stairs to the kitchen. I open the fridge and saw that there wasn’t a lot in it… How is he surviving? Next to the fridge is a basket of fruit. I took an apple and continue looking around. I was walking through the house. As I was walking, I saw that there was light coming out under from a door. I slowly walked to it. I crack the door open. I took a bit out of my apple. I saw Jongdae resting his head on the table. I quickly walked throw my apple away and when to go grab a blanket from his room, but as I can back, he wasn’t there. I turn around.

 

  “Boo!” I jump and scream a little bit. The blanket drop onto the floor. I was hitting him. He was laughing. He said “Okay, I’m sorry” as I was hitting him. After I was satisfied of what I had done, I left the scene and walked to my room. I could heard him chasing after me. “Yah! Eunhee! WAIT!” I quickly climbed into my bed and roll myself into a roll with my blankets. “Eunhee!” I heard the door open door opens.

 

   I heard footsteps coming closer. (P.S I was facing down..) I’ve gotten turned over, which made me face Jongdae. “What are you doing?” I tried to shuffled but I couldn’t. “I followed you to say sorry.” I nod as he said his words. “... But you should of seen you face!” He started laughing again. I turn my head. I’m so annoyed. “What’s wrong, little kimbap roll?” He started laughing even heard. I’ve gotten enough of this. I rolled myself to rewind. I’ve gotten to the other end of the bed.

 

  Now I’m free from the blanket. Jongdae was still laughing… I walk on my knees to the side of the bed of where he’s at. He’s on the floor rolling… What that joke that funny? I towed him. Well, not really. He slowly laugh then ended. “What?” He sat on the floor in front of me. I went closer to his face… and closer… and closer. Until there was about 10 centimeter of space. I could see his ears and cheeks getting red. I waited a second. I smirked. I flicked his forehead really hard. I turned around and buried myself into the blankets. “Ah!” Jongdae said in pain as he rolled on the back.

 

  He earned it. Then there was a moment of silence. I peeked from my blankets. Nothing. I push the off half of my body. I looked from left to right. Nothing…. But before I went back to sleep I felt a hand on my wrist. I was pull to a side of my bed. Then left a pair of lips on my cheek. “Good night sweet cheeks, or good morning… or whatever time it is. See you when you wake up sweet cheek~” He left the room. He left me here On my bed. Dumbfounded. What the kimbap, just happened?

 

Jongdae P.O.V


  I gave her a kiss… on the cheek… Before I left… I smiled a bit. What a long night? I walked back to my office room. I sat down, then rub my face. This project. So much preparation. I sigh then went back to whatever I need to do to finish for the day. Work….. work…. I yawned of tiredness. Maybe a little nap will be okay…Right?... Soon I slowly drifted off to sleep… On this uncomfortable desk of mines.



A U T H O R ' S N O T E
Yo guys I'm back-ish...... FOR ALL READING WHO HAS BEEN HERE SINCE THIS CHAPTER, I AM SO SORRY!!!  I keep post poning everything (even my school work) Hopefully you guys like this chapter..... Hopefully..... and hopefully the next chapter can soon..... Hopefully.......... (Don't ever turst this because procrastination is a good friend of mine.) PLEASE SHARE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE,  AND UPVOTE MY PRETTIES! >.< I still can't believe people read my stories. LOVE YALL!!!! <3 (P.S You guys already know that I don't edit my shories right?? lols)
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)