Chapter 3

My Quiet Marriage

C H A P T E R

3

 


Eunhee P.O.V

 

  Night falls. I’m still not asleep. //sigh// Why is life so complicated? I sat up and ruffled my hair in frustration and confusion. Aish! I grab my phone and was about about Myungsoo.. But he be sleeping… What should I do? Text or not?... Text or not?... Text...Or not?... //sigh// I guess not. I should just go for a walk.

 

  I put on my baggie hoody and a pair of leggings, grab some money, house keys, phone, and glasses, and yes, I wear glasses., and left the house. I made my journey to the convenience store. While walking to the store, I was thinking about the future.. About marriage… How’s it going to be like? Will I like him? Will he change me? All types of questions came running into my head.

 

 A few seconds later, I’m at the convenience store. I went in and bought two banana milk and a melona popsicle. As I walk out, I saw that Jongdae guy was. I quickly turn and walked the other way like I saw nothing. But then I felt my wrist being grabbed. “Eun Hee?” I heard and turn my body.

 

 “I was right! Wait for me. Let me go grab some stuff.” He kinda drag me back to the store. “Wait for me. I’ll be right back!” He gave me a smile. I didn’t know why I stayed. I could’ve just ditch him, leave him here, and went back home. He came back with coca cola and a bun. “Let’s go” Go? Go Where?

 

Jongdae P.O.V

 

 “Let’s go,” I said to her. “To the close playground.” I continue. She, honestly, really cute with her glasses.  She looks different with her glasses. She nod and follow along. Awkward silence took over very fast. I wanted to talk her… But about what? We reached the playground and sar at a park bench. We sat there, about 2 feet between us. I wonder what she is thinking about?

 

 I clear my throat to get her attention then spoke. “What do you think about this marriage?” She stayed silent for a sec, then shrugged her shoulders. Hope she opens up to me. But as friends, you know what I mean. “Sorry for dragging you here… I just wanted to talk to you since I saw you walking by…. And the future.” She just nods… If only she talked.

 

 All of a sudden, she stood up, bowed, then slowly walked away. “Wait!” She turns to me. “ A girl like you shouldn’t walk home alone at night by herself. I’ll walk you home.” She nod and I followed. The walk was silent, yet peaceful. I looked at her back view. Eunhee… I want to know more about you.

 

Eunhee P.O.V

 

 We reached my house. I open the door. I bowed.

 “Wait. Let me get you phone number.” I handed him my phone. He started taping, then handed me my phone back. “Thanks. It was nice spending a bit of time with you.” He gave me a huge smile. “Good Night.” He waved and left. I pop my head out of the door and took a glance at him and went back in.

 

 Wow… That was super awkward. I quietly walk up to my room, changed, and plopped in bed.  I checked my phone and looked at my contacts. He put his name as “Future Husband, Jongdae”. I giggled a bit at his name he up on for himself. I shook my head changed it to just “Jongdae”.  All of a sudden question pop in my head again. Will I still be mute?

 

Jongdae P.O.V

 

 As I was looking at her contact, and saw that she didn’t have a lot. I saw one that caught my eyes. “Myunggie”..... Who is this Myungie? I shrugged. Why should I care? Just a friend. I walk my way home in the dark.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Eunhee P.O.V

 

 The next came along. I walk to the gate of school.  I was about to walk to the building but then heard my name being called.

 “Eunhee!” Myungsoo came running to me. “How was you sleep?” I gave him the ‘OK’ sign. “So,... What happened yesterday? Why did you father needed you?” I grab my pen and a notepad.

 “Well….. Dinner…”

 “And?”

 “Don’t freak out.”

 “I won’t! Promise.”

 “I’m”

 “Your?”

 “Getting….. Marriage.” I wrote on the notepad.

 

 I saw that his eyes widen and his mouth was wide open.

 “What? He dropped the notepad. “THAT CAN’T HAPPEN!” He is now causing a scene. I drag him to class.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

 Lunch came and Myungsoo is still asking the same question.

 “Is it true, true? You are really going to get marriage? And you agree?” I nod to all of his question. “Why though?”  I wrote. “Because.”

“Because why?” I guess he still really likes me.

“Just because.” He sigh.

“Okay, I guess…. But if anything happens… Just remember I’m here for you.” He gave a weak smile.

 

Myungsoo P.O.V


 She is really going to get marry… I want her feels to change for me… I want her to like me back, not just a friend…  But I guess it won’t anymore. But the future is so unknown… Do I even have a chance now? Should I just be happy for her? Will she change? Will she be happy? But most of all… Will she be unmute?



A U T H O R ' S N O T E
Finally a update! Sorry, for the long wait!! I'm very busy! Hope you guys like the chapter.... Even tho nothing is really going on yet. -.-' Sorry, about that too. Comment too, all you silent readers!!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)