Chapter 5

My Quiet Marriage

C H A P T E R

5

 


Eunhee P.O.V

 

 The lights shines into my eyes as I woke up. I squinted and looked at the time….. I’M LATE! I put my glasses on and grabbed my stuff went to the bathroom, wash my face, brush my hair, and got ready. I didn’t care about eating, so I just left the house. As I walk out there was this familiar car park in front of the gates. I open the gate door and saw that it was Jongdae’s car. The window slowly roll down.

 

 “Morning~” He said with a smile and a wave.  My eyes widen a bit. My heart slowly started to beat faster. Orbs float around him I stared at him…… He… Seems…So…  nice... “You’re late for school…. I’ll take you. Come in.” I was still standing. Frozen. Jongdae started to get out of his car….. What is happening?? He came close and close. He was standing in front of me… He went around… He put his hands on my shoulder… Everything was so slow. Every movement…. He gently pushed me to the car. He opens the door like a gentleman.  I took a seat in the car. He close the door and ran to the other side to the driver’s set. “Let’s go~”

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

 I’m so late to class. As I was walking to class, I was thinking of what happened this morning.

 
 

**About 30 minutes ago**

 

 As Jongdae was driving, he wasn’t driving to school. He was driving somewhere else………….. I wonder where we are going. All of a sudden my stomach growl…. Embarrassing. I looked down as I heard a giggle. “Cute.” I can feel my face heat. I turn my head to him. “As I see, I mean heard, you haven’t eaten yet. Let’s go to a cafe near by.”

 

 Him saying that, we stop by a small cafe. We walking and there wasn’t a lot of people. Cozy. We came up at front and look at the menu. Pancakes…… Yes… “Just text me what you want then go find a set.” He whispered and ruffered my hair. I nod. My face heats up. My heart felt kinda fuzzy. I started to text him what I want and went to find a seat. I sat down a down in a corner seat at the window. I blankly stared outside as the cars passes by. After a few seconds, I turn to look at Jongdae. A finger poked my cheek. A light chuckled came from the person in front of me. Jongdae smiled. Seems like he likes to prank around.  

  “Here is your pancakes.~” I bowed my head and look the food. I started to eat the pancakes. Drizzle the syrup on to it. I started to eat. But then I felt a stare. I slowly looked up, see a Jongdae propped his elbows to the table as he cupped his cheeks with a cheeky smile.

 
 

Jongdae P.O.V

 

 I propped my elbow on to the table as I cupped my cheeks. I watched her drizzle the syrup her pancakes. She looks so happy. Before she took a bite, she slowly looked up at me. She looks so innocent. I give her a smile. “Continue.” I said. She gave a nod and very awkwardly eat her food. I chuckled. I notice that she tried not to make eye contact with me. I layed in my chair and took sips of coffee as I watch her eat.

 

 She look a sip of her coffee. There was a little cream the corner of her lips. “Eunhee.” I pointed at lips. She couldn’t get it. I hunch over the table. I slowly wiped the corner. Her cheeks pinked...  She completely wipe of the cream on her lips. My imagination didn’t as planned in my head… Oh well. I mentally shrugged. After about 5-10 minutes. We left the cafe.

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

Two best friends walked passed a cafe. As they passed the cafe. The saw one of the EXO CEO with Chairman Lee’s daughter in a cafe. “Yah, isn’t that Jongdae and Mr. Lee’s daughter?” said the one girl. Her best friend squinted. “Yeah!” The girl said, “I wonder what’s up between them?” Her best friend noded. They both started to take pictures and sending to friends.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Eunhee P.O.V

 

 “Hey, Eunhee! Where were you?” I heard Myungsoo said as the bell just ringed from passing/break time. I should just be proud about passing time. I sat in my seat. I start writing. “Sorry, for making you worried. I was out doing something.” He nod of understanding. “I guess.” All of a sudden, the classroom gotten quiet with whispers. What’s up? I thought to myself. *Bing* Myungsoo’s phone had gotten a message. He looks at it. I took a peck over his shoulder to see what’s up.

 

*BREAKING NEWS*

EXO Inc’s CEO Jongdae With Chairman Lee’s Daughter?

 

 My eyes widen a little. I mean like people are going to know anyways. What’s the whole point of keeping it a secret?  People looked at me. Whispering. All of a sudden, 3 girls, a.k.a the Queenkas,  came up to me. “What’s up with you and Mr. Jongdae, huh?” Minhee said. I stay silent. “Answer me.” Seulbi, the main girl out of the queenkas, push my shoulders. “Get away from her.” Myungsoo came in front of me.  “You think just because you quiet you can get away it? You seduced him didn’t-”

 “Shut your mouth before I shut it for you. Eunhee let’s go.” He grab onto my hands and have them a cold shoulder. Before we went out the door he speaked again. “Don’t mess with Eunhee, again.”  We lifted the classroom. I could hear Seulbi gasp. “YOU STUPID !!” Seulbi yelled from the distance.

 

Jongdae P.O.V

 

 I just got out of the car as reporters came around surrounding me. What happened? Questions started to pop from everywhere.

“What is your relationship with Chairman Lee’s Daughter?”

“What were you guys talking about?”

“Are you guys dating?”

“Give us info about you and her!”

“What were you guys doing?”

 

“No comment, right now.” That’s was all I said as I was going in the building.

 

“Yah! Hyung!” Jongin walk aside of me. “What is up with you and Chairman Lee’s Daughter?” I knew this was going to happened. “Let’s talk in private.”

 

  “So what’s up, huh?” He rubbed his elbows on my arm being very curious. “We are engage.” Silence filled the room. A laugh came from him. “Best joke ever!” He put his hand on my shoulder. “I’m not joking though.” I gave him a serious face. Silence filled the room again. “You’re serious… Wow… Okay… When was this?” I sit myself down on my desk. “Not to long ago.”  The facial expression showed that he was surprised. “Wow… Arranged?” I nodded. “Last long, I guess? Hoping to see you and her around.” He left my room.

  But before he did he said “If you don’t want her, I’m always here.”

  “What?”

  “Kidding.”

 

EunheeP.OV

 

    I was pull up to the roof top. Myungsoo let go of my wrist. He standing in front of me.

   “How did you just let her do that?” He is angry. He turn around looking at me. I was about to raise my hand to put onto his shoulder but he continues. “Eunhee… Please try to defend yourself… Next time when I’m not there. I… I just don’t want to get hurt.” A few moment of silence had passed by. “Class is about to start… See you later.” He left me standing there… Should I just skip school today?



A U T H O R ' S N O T E
Hello!!!! Late Update! But Happy ThanksGiving! Btw, had not edited the this yet,.... Like always. -_- LOL But sorry for the late update. But remember to comment, subscribe, and upvote! Love ya'll! 
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)