Chapter 7

My Quiet Marriage

C H A P T E R

7

 


Eunhee’s P.O.V

 

    I decided to skip school today. I roam around the mansion. I went to the kitchen to eat. I sat down. Normal breakfast. I started eat.. Silence fill the dining room. My father cough to get my attention. “You’ll have to start living with Jongdae…” He paused for a bit. I took sip of water. I guess it would be fine. “Tomorrow.” I kind choked on the word ‘tomorrow’. “No, ‘but’s and ‘no’s.” I just nod “You’re not going to school today?” I nod… It’s no problem… I guess. Like We are going to live together anyway… Right?

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

   I was waiting at the the school gate. “Myungsoo, come on! School is about to start. She might not even come today. Come on.” I nod… Maybe he’s right. She might not come today… I started walking towards the school. I turn my head to the gate… Where are you Eunhee?

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

    Passing time is here. I went to Eunhee’s class… But she is still not here… But before I left the classroom I heard someone talking crap about Eunhee. I know it was the three ‘queenka’s. “That Eunhee didn’t come to school because she’s scared” She scoffed and laughed. “She is.” Seulbi and her minions laughed. I scoffed. I turn to the girl and grabbed her by her collar.

 

  “Don’t you ever talk crap about Eunhee again. I’m just letting you off because I was told to not hit girls… Just be lucky you are one.” She scoffed.

  “Why are you even defending her? You not her boyfriend.  She might even be around today.” I glare into her eyes.

  “You know what… You might not even be a girl… You just self centered, son of a-” I raised my arm as if I were going to slip her.

  “Myungsoo stop! Guys don’t hit girls.” Woohyun can in. I scoffed.

  “As if I want to touch her.” I push her down into her chair. “Better not talk again.” I let go of her and left the class with my friend.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Jongdae’s P.O.V

 

    I walked in the building with a smile. “What’s with the big smile?” Minseok nudged me. I just shook my head. “Nothing.” We walked into the elevator. “Hold up!” I hold the elevator doors. Baekhyun walks in. “I heard something about a big smile on Jongdae. So. What’s up?” He crossed his arms.

  “Nothing's up, alright.” They both start laugh. “What?”

  “Nothing just that usually there will be something up if you have a smile in the mornings.” Minseok said.

  “Now tell us… Tell us what happened yesterday.” Baekhyun nudged me. I throw my hands up.

  “I will tell what happened… Not.” The elevator doors opens just in time. I ran out to my office. I got away. Yes! Knowing that if I told Baekhyun he will tell everyone. Shake my head. I continue whatever I didn’t finish. I sigh… It’s going to be along today.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

    I stretched my arms after have a meeting with the CEO’s/EXO. They decided to make a party. Woohoo… More work more me… This will be fun. I walked back into my office, then I look up at the clock. Lunch time… Hmm…  Home? … Eunhee’s? … I can’t get over of what had happened? I think I would look crazy if I did that, laughing, in public. As I was talking to myself, two men was at my door.

 

  “Oh oh, who is Kim Jongdae talking about today?” Chanyeol walking following him is Jongin. They both took a seat in front of me.

  “What are you guy talking about?” I stacked the files into piles. Trying to make myself look busy.

  “Come tell. We been hearing stuff about you smiling out of nowhere, and I.. I mean we want to know. So just speak and everything will be fine.” Jongin cross his arms with a smirkish smile. How come this situation seems like the bully and the geek?

  “You guys will find out sooner or later.” It’s true tho… I will invite them all.

 

 “Is it that Eunhee girl the new was talking about?” Jongin lean forward. I turn my head at them. A few second of silence pass…

  “W-what?”

  “Knew it. You own me.” Jongin cheer in the sit. “Of course you would think it’s a girl.” Chanyeol shook his head. They stood up.

   “We are going for lunch wanna follow along. Well be in the cafe next door” They left the room with me dumbfounded. What just happened?

 

Eunhee’s P.O.V

 

    I stir my cup of almost finished hot coco. I’m at my window in my room with a book in hand. I took a sip.

  “Agashi, Lunch time.” I nod as a responses to the head maid. I put down my book. I sat the cup next to the book. I stood, twist, then walk down for lunch. I feel like I’m forgetting something… Myungsoo… I promised him… I grabbed my phone and started to text him.

 

    To: Myungie

         I’m very sorry…

 

    To: Myungie

         I didn’t want to be a bother so I stayed home.

 

    As I was testing him I bumped into a wall. Oh lord. I’m starting to be clumsy… I rubbed my head and put my phone into my pocket. I walked into the dining room. As I was eating I got a text from Myungsoo

 

   From: Myungsoo

         It’s okay… Can I come but later?

 

    I thought what the answer was going to be… Will Jongdae come buy later? I took in a spoon of porridge. I shrugged my shoulders. I reply.

 

   To: Myungie

        Yeah, sure.

 

    I continue eating.

 

*~*~*~*~*

Jongdae P.O.V

 

      I spined in my chair and looked out the window. What a long day today. The city is getting dark. I should go home… I packed my stuff and walked out of my office and saw Jongin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris, and Tao walking together. “Want to go to the club with us?” I shook my head.

  “I’m fine.”

  “You going to that Eunhee girl huh?” Kai wiggles his eyebrows.

 “What?”

  “Totally knew it!”

  “Ya’ll really a thing?”

 “Tell. Me. Every. Thing.”

    I awkwardly smile and wave. “ Hahaha… Umm… Gotta go. Bye.” I ran as fast as I can to my car and left. That was close.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Eunhee P.O.V


    There was a knock at my door. I opened it. Myungsoo standing there. “Hey.”



A U T H O R ' S N O T E
Yo~ I'm BACK!!.... Ish.... Sorry....... TwT...... I'm not died(lol why would i be.... i mean..lol.)..... I'm still here.... I'm doing the best to update~.... Thanks for still being here. Sorry for lacking.... You know everybody has school. and finals are coming up.... huhuhuhuhuhu~~~~But another Update! 
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)