Chapter 4

My Quiet Marriage

C H A P T E R

4

 


Eunhee P.O.V

 

  The bell ringed. Wow, what a slow day. I pack my stuff into my backpack as Myungsoo came in standing beside me.

  “Let’s go.” We walk out of the classroom and talking about life and school. “You know that the exams are coming up right?” He asked me.  Shoot!

 “I guess as soon I have to study… Maybe go to the library.” I wrote.

 

 As I started to walk outside with Myungsoo, there was a group of people(but mostly girls) running towards the gate.

 “I wonder who is there?... Let’s go see.”  Myungsoo dragged me to the crowd. Squishing through people to get to the front to see what’s up. We stood at the front of the crowd. My eyes widen.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jongdae?!?

 

Jongdae P.O.V

 

 As I was reading some paper for the new project that the whole group are doing, I heard my phone go on. I saw that it was my mom. I answered.

 

   Mom(M): Hey, Jongdae.

 Me: What do you want, mom?

   M: You don’t to your mother like that!”

 Me: Sorry. It’s just that whenever you call you me you need something.

   M: Well,... I do.
 Me: What is it?

   M: A favor.

 Me: To do what?
   M: Go pick up Eunhee when she is done with school!

 Me: I guess.

   M: Okay thanks! See you later!

**beep**

 

I guess I can do that……. But I don’t when her school is over….

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

 “Hey Jongdae!”  Minseok came up to me.

 “Hey!”

 “ I heard the news.” My eye widen a bit

 “How? My mom?” Xiumin chuckled and nod.

 “Your mom told all of us, dude.” Damn it mom.

 “Congrats! Who is this unlucky girl?” I smacked him at the back of his head.

 “You do you mean “unlucky”? I’m not that bad!”

 “Just kidding dude!” He laugh rubbing his head

 

 All of a sudden, weight was jump behind us. “What are you guys doing?” Baekhyun said, as he hanged his arms around our shoulders.

 “Umm. Nothing much, just talking about the future.” I said.

 “Oh~ I heard that your were going to get marry! Who’s the unlucky girl?”

 “Lee Eunhee.” Minseok reply.

 “Seriously. Am I that bad?”  They started laughing. “What?”

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

  I’m outside of the school gates. Waiting……….. The bell finial ring after so many years had passed. I got out of my car. Layed my back on the passanger door with my arms cross. But then there was all these school girl surrounded me. The clustered turn into a huge group.

 

  Then I saw a guy who trying to go through all these people(group of girls who was staring at me). As he was facing me, there was also a girl who followed along. The girl was Eunhee. Her eyes widen. I gave a smile. I looked down. The boy holding onto Eunhee’s wrist. My eyebrow frowned a little. What is their relationship?

 

Eunhee P.O.V

 

 “Eunhee, Let’s go home.” I guess I’m going home with him today? I turn to Myungsoo and bowed to him. Jongdae open the door for me. I went into car, then heard Jongdae voice muffled. “Sorry, everybody. No show. Only taking Eunhee home.” He bowed  and ran into the car and drove off.

 

 Silents always fills the car. Like always. I put in one earbud and listen to Nobody Knows by Standing Egg. Looking out the window, reminds me of the past. I close my eye and let out a long, yet soft, sigh.

 

 “What’s with the sign?” I heard him as he broke the silences. I felt that he turns his head my way to see my response. . I just shook my head “You sure?” I nod. “Don’t be afraid to tell me anything alright?” I nod as a response. “By the way, be more happy.” I turn to look at him. “Like smile.” He turn his head and gave me a short smile.

 

*~*~*~*

 

 I bowed as he flash his smile then drove home. What a long day? I want into the house and went into my room. I changed into sweats and a t-shirt. I grabbed my highlighters, books, papers, and started to study.  As I was studying, I took breaks and ate dinner when it was time.


 It was dark out, my eye are getting heavy…. Must…. Stay… Up…  I went to the bathroom to wash my face with cold water to wake me up. I went back to my desk and started to study again…But the cold water didn’t work. I rested my head on my desk and doze off to sleep.



A U T H O R ' S N O T E
 HELLO PEOPLES!!! I'm super sorry for the very late update. I've in school/school work. But YA'LL HEARD BTW NEW MV (V VOICE IN BLOOD,SWEAT, & TEARS IS GOLD!!) and saw the new Kpop group PENTAGON!!! OMG <3!!!!! LOL If I can, I might do a Double update. COMMENT TOO PEOPLE!!! LORD, IT WON'T HURT YOU!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)