Chapter 1

My Quiet Marriage

C H A P T E R

1

 


Eunhee P.O.V

 

Woke up on a rainy day. *sigh* I walked out of my bed to the bathroom. I use the bathroom, wash my face, did my daily skin care, and brush my teeth. I went to my closet and change into my school uniform. I walked out of my room to the kitchen.

 “Morning Eunhee.” My father sip coffee as he read the newspaper. I just nod as if he saw.

I sat down and ate breakfast. A quiet morning as usual.

 

After breakfast I pack up food for lunch. I walked out of the house with an umbrella. Still raining. I went to school.

 

Jongdae P.O.V

 

 “Wake up, young master.”

 “5 more minutes.” I ground covering my head with the blanket.

“Fine, if you don’t get up it’s not my fault.” What? Now it sound like…

“Omma.” I sit up with my eyes open.

“Yes? Now, Just you out of bed.”

“Okay, okay.” I jumped out of bed the into the bathroom. Just another day. But today my mom comes and I didn’t get 5 more minutes of sleep.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

“Hyung!!!” I heard a scream as I walked to my office. I stop and turn. “I missed you so much.” I was tackled with a hug.  

“Dude, Tao, got off of me. You saw me yesterday.” I’m pushing him off of me. “Go to YiFan He always like this and he like what? 21.

 I walked to the end of my office door and walked in.

 

 As the day goes on, I got a phone call from my father.

    J:Hello, father. What’s up?

    F:Jongdae~ Please come to our restaurant for dinner.

    J: Dinner with who?

    F: Some I want your to meet.

    J: Okay I guess. I will.

    F: Thank you. Better not be late. Bye

    J: Bye

   *Call ends*

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Eunhee P.O.V

 

 Looking out the classroom window with my ear in my ears as my mind was blink. As the music was going on, someone tap my shoulders. It was my childhood friend Kim Myungsoo. Well, he was my brother’s childhood friend until that accident happened. //sigh// Myungsoo sat in front of my. I took one of my earbuds out.

 

 “Eunhee, let’s go somewhere after school huh?” He asked and I just shrugged. “What do you mean ‘I don’t know’?” He pouted a little. A small smile pops on my lips. As Myungsoo was about to open his mouth I got a message. It was from father.

 

     Father

        Don’t go anywhere today after school.

        Get home and dress up nice. We are

        going out for dinner with my friend.

 

  I read the message then showed it to Myungsoo.

   “Ahh~ But was that just now?” I nod. “Okay I guess.” The bell ringed. “See you next break.” I nod and waved. To be honest, I only see Myungsoo as a close friend and nothing else. I also know that he likes me… Because he told me one day.
 

 *Flashback*

I was walking down the halls to my room, as I got a message.

 

     Myungsoo

         Can I see you at the park right now?
         I need to tell you something.

 

    Me

         Sure, I’m coming.

 

  I got dressed and went out to the park where Myungsoo want to meet.

 

  Now, I’m at the park and saw Myungsoo at the swings. I walked to the swings and sat next to him. I texted him, “What did you want to talk about?”

 

  He turned to me. “Eunhee…*gulp* It’s been a while now and… Ummm…” His cheeks were turning pink and he is getting very nervous. I haven't seen him so nervous before. “Eunhee please believe me when I say these words… I..I..I.. umm… I like you.. I have these feelings for a while now…. And… I want to be with you… What do you say? Lee Eunhee, will you be my girlfriend?” My eyes widen, shocked at his words.

 

  I texted him, “I’m so sorry but I don't feel the same way Myungsoo… I only see you as a close friend.”

  After reading the message Myungsoo head dropped, then looked back at me. “It’s okay… I kinda knew that this was going to happen.”

  I felt bad for him. “I texted “Cheer up. Wants some ice cream? My treat!” He nod, and said, “No, I’ll pay.” I giggled and texted “Whatever you say.”

 

 *End of flashback*

 

Class started. //sigh//

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

 I came home and went to my room. I plopped myself on my bed. What a long day? All of a sudden there was knocking on the door. I went to go open it and saw that it was Sungmi, my personal maid friend.

 

  “Hey Eunhee-shi, time to dress up.” I gave her a confused look.

 I wrote on a notepad “For what?”

  “Oh, don’t you remember about the dinner?” I gave her a ‘Oh, yeah~’ look. I weared a black fit and flare dress with sleeves, knee length, and at the bottom a thin white stripe with a thin blue strip going throw it. I grab my black purse and wearing my black flats with a bit of heel, and headed down stairs.

 

 At the bottom of the stairs, I saw my father waiting for me.

   “Ready?” I nod at his words and we walk out of the house to the car to the restaurant.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Jongdae P.O.V


I stretched out in my chair. It was getting dark out, and right now I feel like I’m forgetting something…… Damn it! I’M LATE! I have no time to change. I rushed out to my car. As soon as I got into the car I loosen my tie and through it aside. Hope dad don’t hope dad don’t kill me… Of course he will. I draw as fast as I can to the restaurant.



A U T H O R ' S N O T E
Thanks for reading.....I'll try to udate soon. 
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)