Two Worlds Apart

Right Guy Wrong Time

The first story takes place around 2008-2009 when Wonder Girls were often in America and Big Bang promoted in Japan
Inspired by this adorable Fanvideo - Just for a Moment

 

 

 


 

It’s always been like this, cancelling and postponing there plans. She should be used to it by know, but it still hurts. It just that she doesn’t voices it out loud. Because it’s mostly here who has to call him, giving him the bad news. It’s her fault they don’t see each other as often anymore. To be fair they never had seen each other regularly, it were always little precious moments one of them both sacrifice sleeping time for. Yet neither of them ever regretted it, even if it meant the very next day would be hell. Not just because of the tired state of the body, but also the longing became almost unbearable. But with countries apart, even those treasured little conversations and touches became rare. She was pretty sure her lips have already forgotten the taste of his against hers. He couldn’t remember the feel of her fingertips brushing through his always changing hair.
But she knew she misses it with every fiber of her body. Maybe she should tell him, she should tell him how sorry she is, how much she misses him, because it’s always him voicing his regrets, never her. She doesn’t want to make it harder for the two of them.
One needs to be the stronger right? He needs her to be fine with it, because if she isn’t he would fall apart as well.
But she doesn’t feels alight at all, not ever, but especially not today.
They have skype dates, because just listening to each other’s voices isn’t enough.
But seeing each other through the screen isn’t either. But even those have had reached a minimum, because an interview came in between, or other celebrities and conversations that kept them longer at an event then planned or wanted. And the waiting counterpart falling asleep before the call ever reached.
Oh she was frustrated, exhausted of all of it. She wanted to scream out her frustration, but at the same time would never dare to do such a thing.
Instead she buries her head on his shirt, she had secretly borrowed from him at his last visit. It still had his scent, but faint as she had snuggled with it almost every night since then. She hated this, she hated the heartache, the excuses and most of all the lies and the fake smiles. Fake smiles for the world, for the fans, for the members, and even - even for him.

She almost jumps as her phone starts to ring, it’s late so maybe, just maybe there was the hopeful wishing that it could be him. It wasn’t, and she felt stupid for anticipating. As he probably was on stage right now. A soft knock on her room door, went on deaf ears, she wasn’t in the mood for pretending and comforting words. She wanted to be hurt and disappointed.
There was absolute no reason to stay longer here, no one cared for them anyway? Why couldn’t they just go back to Korea already?!
At least there would only be two ours they would be apart. Two ours was possible right?
The knocking returned, this time a little louder and importunate. It was hard to ignore, or pretend to not have head if it just continued to knock and she loses her patience. Angrily storming to the door to pull it open and glare at the intruder who dares to disturb her quiet time, her time being sorry for herself, her time she wanted to think of nothing but him, and miss him dearly because she wasn’t supposed to let those feelings show at days.
She wanted to snap at the person on the other side, but instead her eyes widened in shock.
“you?!
….here?
Why, no how?”
There were so many question spinning in her head and she had to admit she couldn’t quite believe her eyes. Maybe she already felt asleep on her bed and this was all a dream, or she had finally lost it.
But the intruder didn’t answer any of the questions but just looked at her oh so lovingly.
It wasn’t necessary for her to speak out her mind, he knew it. The way her eyes became glassy when she had to pass him the bad news, or how her voice trembles when he tells her how much he misses her, or the way she falls asleep while he speaks, because she can’t bring herself to tell him how tired she is and doesn’t want their phone calls to end, she doesn’t want to say good bye. He knows it by heart because after all this is his girl.
And instead of words, which are anyway much to overused this days he pulls her onto his chest into his warm embrace and he hasn’t any plans on letting her go any time soon. Not before he was sure she would never ever forget how much he loved her, cared for her. So this night it would only be the two of them, he would only belong to her and she to him and there was no one who could change his mind. He was as stubborn as that, and there were a lot of things there memories needed to be refreshed and recollected, so that neither of them could ever forget again to who they belonged to.
“You’re one of a crazy bastard Kwon Jiyong.”
She mumbled into his chest.
“you’re the one talk Sohee-ah.”